• 544 Yahata-cho, Gojo-agaru, Nishinotoin, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto, Japan

Fabulous 330 Total Reviews
Fabulous 330 Total Reviews
Guest House Yahata Located at 544 Yahata-cho, Gojo-agaru, Nishinotoin, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto.
Japan
Kyoto Kyoto 600-8455 544 Yahata-cho, Gojo-agaru, Nishinotoin, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi
89% 330
34.9976247 135.7547628
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 31-40
16th Jul 2016

A nice tatami mat room with good amenities and a really lovely host in Yoshiko (sorry if I misspelled her name) on our last day of leaving she was so friendly and helpful and even ran down the street to her husbands cafe to get more coffee that he roasts himself! Excellent location for the Gion Matsura festival also, definitely recommend! :)

6th Jul 2016

They were really kind and friendly, even after I made a mistake with my booking, which they sorted out professionally. Thank you!

4th Jun 2016
6.9

Close to JR station. Decent for one person who wants a place to sleep, but would only stay there if you are small because the room is tiny. I am short and I even hit my head in the room. Can't leave bags there when checking out. No staff is there during most of the day, so doesn't feel that secure. I couldn't rent a bike there even though they advertise bike rental.