GuestHouse Amici Miei Reviews

Viale Fratelli rosselli, 61, Firenze, Florence, Italy

It was amazing hostel. The owner of the hostel -Mattia was very friendly and helpful, he explained where to go in the city as main historical places. Hostel was very clean and nice, it smelled fresh lavender. I stayed with my cousin there, we felt ourselves like in our own home.I strongly recommend this hostel, it is the best place in Florence where you can feel safe and comfortable for the best price. If I travel again to Florence, I will stay in this hostel again. Aytan from Azerbaijan.

Great place to stay for location and privacy. Would recommend to couples or those who are looking for a quieter night. Staff were great. Very good for the price.

View all Florence Bed and Breakfasts