9.2
Superb 42 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 42 Total Reviews
GuestHouse Amici Miei Located at Viale Fratelli rosselli, 61, Firenze, Florence.
Italy
Florence 50144 Viale Fratelli rosselli, 61, Firenze
92% 42
43.7795806 11.2448704
    Rooms available

• USA, All Male Group, 25-30
22nd May 2016

Best place in town, make sure you call before you get there to make sure he's at the hostel. I'll definitely be coming back!

• Juan_Pieroni
  • Uruguay, Male, 31-40
5th Apr 2016

Amici Miei is definitively a very nice place to stay in Firenze.

• England, Couple, 18-24
3rd Apr 2016

Right next to the station and a main road so is very loud all through the night, especially as room can get very hot and you need to open windows. No kitchen or cooking facilitiies except for microwave/fridge. Breakfast was provided though and it's in a great location relative to the sights of Florence and the station. Alice was very helpful to us by reccomending things to see and places to eat out (totally reccomend All'antica Vinaio). Good for short stays

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Mar 2016

We loved out stay at GHA. It was in a great location, within a twenty minute walk from the main attractions, close to the train station, and very close to lots of great restaurants. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and comfortable. Yhey give you a map to help you find your way around but they don't breathe down you're kneck and you're free to do your own thing. It is a little bit hard to find but a local business was able to point is on the right direction and it was all great from there!

13th Mar 2016

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly

• USA, Female, 18-24
20th Feb 2016

This hostel was awesome! It is at a perfect location; we walked everywhere and did not take one taxi at all. Check-in was super easy and they were very flexible with check-out. I felt like I was in my own home. When I go back to Florence I will stay here again.

• Poland, All Female Group, 25-30
22nd Jan 2016

We stayed there for a one night but,it was an amazing place to stay and I can highly recommend it.We been welcomed on arrival then we didnt need to wait.Mattie and his brother were very friendly and helpful that we felt very comfortable .You will be having all facilities available,such as hairdryer ,shower gel,microwave .The room was spacious, cozy and had an air conditioner in it.A city map was provided to us with clear explanation that it wasnt possible to get lost. Aneta, Sabina, Lina UK

• Azerbaijan, Female, 25-30
25th Dec 2015

It was amazing hostel. The owner of the hostel -Mattia was very friendly and helpful, he explained where to go in the city as main historical places. Hostel was very clean and nice, it smelled fresh lavender. I stayed with my cousin there, we felt ourselves like in our own home.I strongly recommend this hostel, it is the best place in Florence where you can feel safe and comfortable for the best price. If I travel again to Florence, I will stay in this hostel again. Aytan from Azerbaijan.