GuestHouse Amici Miei

Very Good 56 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 56 Total Reviews

23rd Apr 2017

First I'd like to say, Luca, was exceptional in giving me directions, asking if I had everything I needed, and offering me an extra night's room when I was horribly treated at a different hostel when asking about lockers the previous day to my stay. I'm glad I did not stay there! Great location to trains, but alas, noisy at night facing the street. I didn't mind because of the room availability in a short notice. Overall, good bang for the buck.

30th Mar 2017
6.3

Our air conditioner didn't work and it was very hot. In an okay location and can walk everywhere you want to go