Gusti Bed And Breakfast Singapore Reviews

30A/B/C Penhas Road, Singapore, Singapore

A very nice hostel with a good staff. I booked 3 bed but the hostel was overbook whereas hostelworld confirm for our booking, lucky us the staff gave us solution. Thks ms panjaitan. A little thing that made me confuse was my 12% deposit was assumed as booking fee for hostelworld,exclude amount i have to pay on arrival. Pay 100% on my arrival. I asked to staff and they said so, that is not deposit but fee for the web

• 17th Jul 2015
  • Indonesia

The hostel needs proper lights and air-conditioning in the common room as one source of light and one fan is not enough there. In fact, it's boiling hot and dark there all day long. Communication with the front desk staff is troublesome. Rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable but, again, the room is quite warm; the air-conditioning is not powerful enough for this high-ceiling room. Close to the metro stop. Convenience shops and places to eat nearby.

its very convenient because its near the lavender mrt station, a grocery store and a hawker center. what more can ask for if you are foreign traveller. i would surely come back.. :)

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Philippines

Thank you for reviewing us Mark, we appreciate it so much. You are most welcome to our hostel GUSTI Bed & Breakfast Singapore. Thank You From Sharif Mohamad Staff of GUSTI Bed & Breakfast Singapore