Habitaciones Valencia Reviews

Primado Reig 42, 5-A, Valencia, Spain

No Rating

Great little flat/hostel, great for getting to know people if you travel alone...not ideally based location-wise but its by a metro so everything's accessible. Just needed air con as it was boiling, but apart from that everything was alright!

I was very pleased with my stay, wasn't expecting it to be a shared apartment which was not a issue. The breakfast wasn't amazing but being a chef I brought a cooked all my own food, all equipment I needed was there. Good location excellent security, very helpful staff. The rep who showed me round when I got there told me everything I wanted to know. Brilliant value for money, wifi was spot on! free parking also very near saved me some money.

Is a good place, more a flat than an hostel. There's no reception, but they answer to the phone if you call them. The place is clean and nice. Is 20 minutes walking from city center,anyway you can catch bus number 11, the stop is at the address of the apartment. Good value for money.

staff was quite helpuful in tellinig us where to go and giving us a good orientation of the city. the hostel is an apartment, clean, safe with a fully equiped kitchen and spacious bathroms.

Good place to stay, great staff, If i go another time i will stay there again!

• 4th Nov 2011
  • Serbia

friendly staff, secure, clean beds. bathroom and floors could be a bit cleaner. otherwise good for a few days stay.

THIS HOSTEL IS A SCAM. We were persuaded to sign a spanish contract and told there was no english alternative, which we later found to be a lie. The owners kept our €200 deposit money because of our alleged breach of two rules that were not explained to us at all in english. (using the washing machine without consent and leaving a door open.) When we protested and they then blamed us for breakages and water damage that were in the hostel before we arrived. I advise NO-ONE to stay in this hostel.

• 30th Aug 2011

Never ever ever ever stay at this revolting place!! It ruined Valencia for me. Avoid at all cost!!!

Definitely a good place to stay!

• 25th Aug 2011

Overpriced for dorm accom. I wouldn't stay here again. not very good customer service!!!

• 14th Aug 2011

Sad room, flat ok, nice for the breakfast (free milk, coffee, muesli ...), nice place at 20 meters for drink or eat,

Well... the only good thing was that we had the apartment just for us... There were another room but nobody arrived there... the description sounds like you have an apartment on your own which isn't true... you will feel weird when you arrive there but it's getting better...

They staff members were very nice and helpful people. The hotel's location is very good and only 20 min. distant to city centre. However the bathroom needs to be renewed. Pillows and towels had a very bad smell. They should be more careful! 2 nights will be enough for this hostel, not more!

Good place to stay, they give you the hole apartment!! If i go another time i will stay there again.

Great place, great staff, great time

Take this hostel as an last option. location is terrible and they are so greedy

hay personas como este cliente que quieren tener las condiciones de un hotel 5 estrellas pagando el precio de un bed and breakfast. Dice que somos codiciosos porque nuestro servicio de consigna es por pago 5€/día y para pagar por tarjeta de credito hay una comision bancaria de 4%. Si esto fuera codicia, todos los hostales del mundo serian malos para él. Por lo de la localización, estamos a 15 minutos caminando del pleno centro de la ciudad, esto es una localización mala? ademas se puede ver nuestra localización en el mapa antes de efectuar la reserva. Nuestro servicio de limpieza es diario. no podemos estar limpiando las 24h.

I didn't like at all that hostel. I seems like something illegal! Moreover, we booked for a three female room and finally it was a four mixed room. And we paid more than we thought. It was HORRIBLE!

Este comentario no tiene nada de objetividad. La causa de esta mala opinión es porque el cliente ha pedido una cancelación fuera del plazo permitido y su cancelación no ha sido aceptada. Se puede ver perfectamente que no existen habitaciones triples en este establecimiento ni separadas por sexo, entonces es imposible que el cliente haya realizado una reserva de una habitación triple para 3 mujeres. Somos totalmente legales sino no estariamos aquí ni tuvieramos tantas opiniones buenas de varios clientes. Invitamos a este cliente que pida una hoja de reclamaciones si no le ha gustado nuestro establecimiento en vez de intentar influir de forma no honesta sobre la opinion de los otros clientes.

We had a good time, although checking out was too early! Anyway, it was a nice stay....

Ricky was awesome and extremely helpful. While he did not provide a hostel pub/bar crawl as many hostels do, he showed us where the good places were to party and dropped up off. It was hard to et a good night of partying in because we didn't really know what was good or not, but the apartment is in a good location that is near the Rio and metro stops.

Kitchen and living room with all you need (microwave, fridge,coffee mashine,tv), seperated zone for smoking, location: close to university and city centre, metrostation, had my own room and own key, staff was very helpfull and friendly. The flat is quiet. I would recommend this place to everyone who arrives in Valencia for Erasmus.