Hangzhou Fiona's trip Hostel Reviews

No 12 Xia Man Jue Long, Xi Hu District, Hangzhou, China

You have a nice hostel but it is VERY difficult to find!

This hostel was very cozy and affordable. Not luxurious, and the private double I stayed in was a bit small, but the bed was very comfortable. One thing that I found odd was that the bathroom wall was sort of see through, so you have to be pretty comfortable with whoever you're traveling with. The lobby smells of dog (there are two friendly dogs there), and the dogs sometimes bark at night (I'm a light sleeper). I would stay here again because it is convenient to walk to West Lake and cozy.

Is a beautiful place to hang out and relax

The staff were super helpful, down to giving the taxi driver directions in Chinese via my cellphone from West Lake, and then on our way out the next morning calling a taxi for us as well. Even on the week of National Holiday, it wasn't too loud or busy there. The breakfast was delicious and only 25 yuan (a welcome change from the "all right" food we had WAY overpaid for the night before at another restaurant.) We were four 20-something girls traveling along but we felt safe. We love Fiona's!

• 5th Oct 2015

Fiona's hostel is a great place to stay all around. The staff is excellent, especially the bartender, and it was a great experience to have meeting all the new faces. Young Chinese generally stay here, which was great because I've been looking to immerse myself with the Chinese rather than hang with strictly English speakers.

• 1st Oct 2015

This was an adorable little hostel. It was a little difficult to find, so be prepared to have to stop somewhere to ask for directions. It was also very far from the city center. However, it was very close to Hupao springs, the tea museum and the West Lake, all the places we wanted to see. It is also right next to an adorable little villiage/area. Everyone at the hotel was incredibly helpful!

• 12th Sep 2015