Hangzhou International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.101-3 Nanshan Road, Hangzhou, China

This hostel is amazing, very clean and very near the lake, for a good price. 这是一家非常好的宾馆,很干净也离西湖很近,值得你们去住

The price I paid was not the price advertised on the site due to a holiday. I spent my first nights in a dorm room. The ceiling had water spots that looked and smelled a bit moldy. The front desk staff was mostly not overly friendly and would not help guests with obtaining train tickets, etc. I moved to a single room which was very nice. It was clean and had a TV and a nice warm shower.

• 17th Jun 2015

I stayed 4 hostel and 3 hostel was mingtown hostel in Beijing, Hangzhou, Suzhou But your hostel was worst and dirty I don't know you clean the room I only liked location