Superb 104 Total Reviews
Superb 104 Total Reviews
Hekerua Lodge Located at 11 Hekerua Road, , Waiheke Island.
New Zealand
Waiheke Island 1081 11 Hekerua Road
94% 104
-36.7863463 175.0229036
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
30th Oct 2016

Super cute hostel with a beautiful atmosphere and the next beach just 10 minutes away, but even if you're too lazy for that you can still use the pool or the whirlpool.

12th Oct 2016

Just a small write up 👌This is the best hostel I have stayed in clean very comfy beds and had the best laugh with every one . A definite recommendation if anyone gets the chance to stay take it you can't go wrong .Cheers 😉

11th Oct 2016

Stayed here on my short trip to Waiheke, extending it by 1 night before I had even arrived due to recommendations! Easy bus ride out from the ferry terminal, walked into a hostel paradise! Great family feel to the place, everyone sat around chatting, music playing out, sun shining! I got a free upgrade to a twin room which was fantastic, the beds were soooo comfy! Great bathrooms facilities too!! Definitely make this the place you stay on Waiheke; I would go back in a flash!!!

• Italy, Male, 25-30
9th Oct 2016

The best hostel I haver been. Amazing place, lovely people and wonderful stuff and good atmosphere. There is everything you may need plus you are surrounded by beautiful people with good vibes. Feel so sad i had to leave it.

• England, Female, 31-40
8th Oct 2016

My friend and I originally booked 2 nights at the lodge, arriving on a rainy Sunday morning. We were met with a warm welcome as some of the long stay guests were playing cards on the deck. Johanna the manager was lovely showing us around explaining no shoes inside and to help ourselves to free tea and coffee. Due to the warm and friendly atmosphere we ended up staying an extra night ( which could of easily turned into a week or more). The team did a great job at keeping it clean, tidy and safe.

• England, Couple, 18-24
7th Oct 2016

Only stayed here for a couple of nights but felt really welcome! The atmosphere is so chilled and everyone's always up for doing my something which was fun :). We'd definitely go back if we were ever close by! :)

11th Jun 2016

The hostel location isn't brilliant for town-conveniency but this is because the hostel is surrounded by nature. The staff often offered lifts into the town which was only a 5-minute drive. There is free unlimited wifi which is fast! And pool + spa on site! Atmosphere was amazing. Really felt like I was at home, everyone there was cool and made my stay great. Definitely would stay here again if I return to Waiheke and will defo recommend to friends and people I meet. Thanks for the experience!