Hollanda Montri Guesthouse

7.1
Very Good 138 Total Reviews

28th Jan 2017
5.4

Quite cheap place to book a single room. The staff was nice and the lounge bar on the riverside is great. However, I didn’t like the room at all because of it looked old and damaged, I had many trouble with the power supply even using my adaptator. And overall, it’s isolated from everything. There’s nothing convenient in the area, kind of deadplace in Chiang Mai. Not to be nasty, but I didn’t like the experience. Not my style.

15th Dec 2016
5.1

Very run down, doesn't look like the pictures in the least. Bed was so bad, hard as a rock. 30 mins from old city which is convenient. No real restaurants around so you have to walk or tuk Tuk to old city. Don't eat there food is really bad.

• gemstables
  • Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
13th Dec 2016

Ampawan is so awesome! We had a fantastic stay. Free bikes are so fun. It's a little out of the way but so easy to get into town and much closer than we initially realized. Highly recommend

• USA, All Female Group, 31-40
9th Dec 2016
5.7

Reception was kind and even went looking for my friend when we were seperated and she got lost in town. We booked the suite, but both chairs and bed were literally falling apart before our eyes. Security consisted of a padlock on outside of door. From the inside my 110lb frame could have pushed inside with little effort. Luckily we felt safe in this area the whole time and It was nice to be removed from the chaos of inside city walls. 10 minute tuk tuk ride to everything. Early check in a plus!

• England, Couple, 18-24
9th Dec 2016
6.0

A bit disappointed with the room as we booked a deluxe room but it was nothing like it looked in the pictures. If that was the deluxe then it makes me wonder what a standard was like? When we got there we had to fix the window as the lock was broken so someone could easily get in, thank god my partner is a labourer so he could fix it but any normal person wouldn't of been able to figure it out. They stated there was a small fee for washing, but they tried to charge us 15 baht per item.