Hollanda Montri Guesthouse Reviews

365 Charoenrat Rd., Faham, Chiang Mai, Thailand

My boyfriend and I stayed here upon arriving in Chiang Mai, it was close to the bus station, which was convenient! There was a problem with our booking that was cleared up right away. The staff here are all beautiful, helpful people...including Sawat (sp?), who is a delightful kook. We recommend eating at the restaurant attached to the guesthouse, everything was delicious. There are movie channels to relax with at night, which was a fun change of pace. Remember your bug spray for this location!

I didn't like my stay there, the room wasn't nice, and neither was the staff. it was also far from everything. The night bazaar is the closest thing and even that was about 30 minuets walk or more.

The hostel was clean, staff were friendly(ish) and in a great location! The hostel restuarant had a variety of food which was ok and had a beautiful view over the river. The only main downside was the wifi, it worked everywhere except in your room which was a bit annoying!

View all Chiang Mai Bed and Breakfasts