Hollanda Montri Guesthouse Reviews

365 Charoenrat Rd., Faham, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Staff lovely and helpful. Rooms nice and clean would recommend to any pack packer!!

• 5th Aug 2015

nice restaurant and the view is amazing

Well our review is only based upon the exterior of the hostel, we were deeply unimpressed. First they couldn't find our reso, then they found it and had marked down the the wrong days and didn't have a room for us. The owner was unavailable cause he was next door eating... totally disappointing experience, and was offered zero solution besides the staff member pretending to call other est that were then "full". and us to come back the next day. Go to Parami down the st amazing owners

Very nice stay! The restaurant and pool table overlooking the river is beautiful! It is a little out of town, and sometimes difficult to get affordable transport into town especially at night, but for a more relaxing stay it is great! The rooms are simple but have everything you need, there are a lot of ants in and around the rooms and guesthouse but that might not be something that can be fixed! The staff are wonderful and very helpful!

Amazing restaurant just downstairs!!

• 29th Jun 2015

Really nice hostel set on the river. Quite out of the way from the main town but perfect for a couple of days relaxing. Not much of an atmosphere but really nice and helpful staff.

The stafff at Hollandi were very helpful. The location is delightful but a bit far from town unless you want to catch taxis everytime you want to do anything. Nice to sit and relax after a toursit day on the riverside with a beer.

• 10th Jun 2015

I booked this guesthouse for a meeting at Payap. Unfortunately the meeting was at a different Payap campus (not the one right down the road from this guesthouse) so I had to leave to a closer location for convenience of the meetings. However, had I been able to I would have stayed here the entire time. From the first moment the staff was friendly and helpful! The food was nice too! I really enjoyed my short stay here and will be back if I return to Chiang Mai.

• 24th May 2015

Everything about this place is amazing, except the location is really far from the old city and really far from the night bazar. Definitely don't try walking to either from here...the roads are scary with little to no sidewalks. But if you rent a moto or don't mind tuk tuking everywhere I would highly recommend this place.

Really enjoyed our stay, loved the common area looking at the river and the restaurant had delicious food! Room was big with hot shower, no problems with the wifi, friendly and accommodating staff. Air conditioner worked well. Some People made comments about location, but just rent a motorbike and explore all of chiang mai! If we come back we would stay here again :)

• 8th May 2015

So good beyond my expectation

View all Chiang Mai Bed and Breakfasts