Home Youth Hostel Reviews

Calle la Lonja 4, Valencia, Spain

Not having breakfast included it's a minus and also the mixed bathrooms. It was awkward to get out of the shower with three guys waiting to use it, everyone in the same bathroom. Showers were most of the time dirty. Still, location was good.

It would have been nice to get some more information about the 'fira de juliol', our room hasnt been swept during our stay, so there was hair and sand everywhere.. but all in all, great hostel, great staff, great vacation!

Great hostel with no bunkbeds, comfortable REAL beds, free lockers in the rooms. They hostel is placed next to Worlds Heritage Building the Silk Market. The Staff is really nice and they have free walking tours, paella lessons, etc.

• 30th Jun 2013
  • Spain

Excellent Stay! Great location in front the Lonja (Silk market, World's Heritage). The best hostel I've ever sleept because there are no bunk beds and the rooms and beds are of great quality. The staff is very nice, helpfull and the hostel is cosy and comfortable. Nice experience!

• 27th Jun 2013
  • Spain

Could do with hangers or tiny personal space for every bed. At least that's what I didn't get in room 1. Bathroom was quite dirty and slippery of soap residue. But crew was great!

The hostel is very well located and its quite clean except for the rooms which could be a little bit better. Except for that the rest is perfect!

• 24th Jun 2013
  • Argentina

perfect!!

Brilliant location, the toilets and showers were spotless and free Internet. Lovely to have your own single bed with free lockers and only 4 in the room, kitchen had very funky design. Hotel does Paella and mojito nights too!

The bathroom flooring and the flooring in the room could do with a revamp. There were a couple of chipped tiles in the room. But other than that, awesome hostel. Balcony overlooking the square was pretty amazing.

Great location in the heart of Valencia. 3 bed dorm was very spacious. Showers were a bit hit and miss and could be improved. Nice common/kitchen area.I would stay again.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Central location. Excellent value for the money.

awesome atmosphere, helpful/friendly staff, safe and comfortable

The balcony off my room had the most amazing view. The staff were so incredibly helpful and friendly. I needed to book a bus ticket and I couldn't get the website to work so one of the staff members sat at the computer and helped me book it. Then when I didn't receive an email receipt he called up the customer service line and everything and printed out my ticket for me. I'm sorry i didn't get his name, but he was so incredibly helpful. The location was great, the bathrooms were always clean.

Great place to stay, loved the showers! I was also nice not to sleep in a bunk bed!

Great hostel! Not as social as I would have liked. Also there is no elevator so if you're room is up high be prepared for alot of stairs.

Perfect. One of the best hostels I ever seen, and it's cheap.

The hostel is in the middle of the centre, an excellent location! Bus, metro and train are very close. Our room was very cosy, but it had no windows so it turned a bit warm. The staff was really friendly and helpful. The kitchen is very well equipped.

• 31st May 2013

Very nice location. really kind and friendly staffs. i really recommend this place.

We stayed here only one night in 3 person mix dorm. We liked this place a lot. location is really good . And hostel is really clean. We like hostel's staff a lot. İt is really nice hostel.

Nice small room (only 3 single beds, no bunks). Nice set-up and location. Not too busy, which is good if you don't want to stay in an overcrowded party hostel. Kitchen facilities really good. Friendly and helpful staff. No noise at all allowed after midnight, which is little annoying at times but fair enough as you can always go out if you want to stay up drinking etc.