Hostal El Arbol Reviews

Calle Eduardo de la Barra # 29, La Serena, Chile

Probably the best breakfast I've ever had in a hostel, the other big plus is the atmosphere of cozyness that made me feel at home at all times. Warm fire, big TV, definitely looking forward to come back!

Very comfortable and clean place. Little kitchen but sufficient.

• 2nd Jun 2014
  • Czech Republic

Such a cute little place. The staff are really lovely and make you feel really welcome. The place feels more like a home where you can just chill out. Only downer was that there was 1 bathroom for about 20 people, but other than that, it was a great stopover.

Our hotel can accommodate max 18 people and there are 3 bathrooms in total. One bathroom is located in the 8 people dorm, one bathroom in front of the 4 people dorm (where you stayed) and 1 bathroom upstairs. We are sorry you didn't realize that. Regards, Hostal El Arbol

I stayed in the beach hostel; basically someone’s house with a large kitchen, small living room/social area, and an outhouse where the dorms are. It’s a nice location (on the edge of town close to the beach, down rural tracks) but not sure if some people would be comfortable with the walk past the playing fields. Bed felt a bit rickety but was comfy enough.

There wasn't room for us in the main hostel so we had to move to one further from town, the owner was really nice but it was abit annoying. Close to a big supermarket. A really homely feeling, the most comfortable beds I've slept in my whole trip! Really clean.

Fantastic hostel. Warm cozy, SO clean with crisp white sheets and lovely down duvets to keep you warm. Staff are really lovely, especially the breakfast lady and the breakfast is nicely served at a big communal table. It changes daily, milk, cereal, toast and eggs/ham

A really beautiful little house with a homely atmosphere, good breakfast and WiFi. The rooms were a bit small, but the matresses were comfortable. Shower was together with the toilet and was tiny, which was probably the only minus I could give this place. :)

1 2 Next » last »