Hostal El Arbol Reviews

Calle Eduardo de la Barra # 29, La Serena, Chile

Beautiful hostel, one of the best we've stayed at on our whole trip. The owner has created a lovely welcoming and relaxing environment. Exceptionally clean and excellent facilities. Breakfast is also very good - eggs, fruit, home-made jams etc. Perfect for travellers who would like to relax and feel at home for a couple of days. Thank you so much for a lovely stay :)

Wonderful staff and breakfast. Very clean and secure.

Great hostel! The staff were the most friendliest people, so helpful and friendly. The breakfast was one of the best breakfast I had in my trip in South America and the beds were so comfortable, they have been the best hostels beds I've stayed in my life!! Great location and good facilities. I can't complain. I will deffo come back to this hostel again. Loved it and I recommend it for sure!!!

Thank you Juanita, Isabel, Alejandra and the rest of the staff for a lovely stay! This small, welcoming hostel was perfect for our time in La Serena. Breakfast is wonderful, all the spaces are super clean, and the staff are incredibly helpful in navigating the different activities in the whole area. Highly recommended for a quiet and comfortable place to stay.

i stayed here 4days. i was a dificult to find a hostel. about 10~15minutes from bus terminal by walking. also nearby centro. just 5 minutes. managers are very kind. you can get many informations. and very cheaper than other hostels.

The cosiest hostel I've stayed at yet in South America. Excellent beds/linen. The 8 bed dorm has a partition wall, so there's more privacy. The maid is so sweet and makes nice breakfast, one morning we had eggs. She picks herbs for tea when you're unwell. The hostel is very clean, a cosy Spanish home-turned-hostel. Everything is within walking distance. The wifi wasn't very good but the staff were trying to fix it. Thanks so much El Arbol! Stephanie.

The best Hostel in 5 month travelling. A real homefeeling place with a lovely staff. A place you like to live.

The location was great, close to the center and at the same time in a very nice neighbourhood. The staff was amazing, very helpful and friendly. Tasty breakfast with fresh juice.

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Norway
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Cute little hostel that is more of a house. I had adivsed i would arrive between 5-6pm and got there right on 5:30 but the place conpletely locked up. I tried calling, no answer. It was cold and getting dark. Eventually a young guy arrived and let me in. I think he is the son of the owner who was away. He didn't light the fire that night so it was freezing. He was the only downer. When other people were in charge the place was warm, cosy and great. Simple but nice breakfast.

Hostel El Arbol was absolutely amazing! Great location, great staff, clean and very secure. Awesome breakfast as well, felt like I was at home again.

1 2 Next » last »