Hostal El Arbol Reviews

Calle Eduardo de la Barra # 29, La Serena, Chile

Very home-like feeling and the staff was super friendly and accommodating.

The owner and the cleaning lady are extremely nice! The kitchen needs to be cleaned up after cooking, breakfast is good. The top bunk of the dorm room is a little hard to reach. The location is really near to the center and close to a big supermarket

Great hostel, very friendly staff and delicious breakfast!

Good atmosphere! The cleaninglady/maid was really sweet even tho I wasn't able to speak a word with her since I dont know spanish. for BBQ, -for small kitchen Dorms and bathrooms were nice and clean.

Amazing hostal!! Very clean and the comfiest beds ever! Great breakfast, helpful staff, hot water, great kitchen, in a good location. I loved my stay here so much. It was the perfect respite from travelling and felt like a home away from home.

Its the little things with this hostel, nice toilet roll, dove hand wash, soft sheets and comfy beds. Its like being in your own home, which I'd actually forgotten what that felt like until this hostel. We were originally only meant to stay 2 nights but stayed for 2 more as it was just so cosy and comfy. The staff are so nice, the atmosphere was great. I cant recommend this place highly enough. Spend the extra pesos and stay here, its easily the nicest hostel we've stayed in.

Dear : I really appreciate your nice comment, but if you think that our hostel is the nicest you´ve stayed in, why did you give us a lower rating (91%) than the average we already had (93%) before your review.. ??? It´s a little sad.... isabel

Everyone who works at the hostel is so nice! The place its self has a very homey feel, the sheets smell fresh and the beds are so comfortable! Its a great place all together. I definitely will stay there again

• 6th Dec 2013

Staff really helpful lovely if small terrace only marked down as did not sell water / alcohol / snacks on site but this is oy marked down because we could have stayed all day without leaving, brilliant atmosphere !!

Hostal very comodant, very clean with a great atmosphere of the staff! Nice!

• 9th Nov 2013

Very clean, well maintained and friendly hostel. The staff are very kind and helpful and the breakfast is good quality and plentiful. Very nice hostel.

Very good stay at this Hostel, Staff were very good and helpful. Breakfast was good and give you a good start to the day.

The hostel is very close to the center of La Serena, but a little far from the beach and the parts of Avenida del Mar that have the restaurants and nightlife. However, the location is more than made up for by the quality of the rooms and the cleanliness and friendliness of the staff!

Super Nice, clean and cozy hostel. Staff was very friendly and helpful with everything. Amazing beds and breakfast. I would definitely go back!

A beautiful house that felt more like a home than a hostel. The owner and staff went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Fab breakfast also!

1 2 Next » last »