Hostal Mar del Plata Reviews

Carretera Militar 252, El Arenal, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

The room was very beautiful and clean and the price was even better! The woman, Fernanda who runs the hotel was more than I could have asked for. She advised me on different places to go throughout the island and local places to eat that were amazing. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for great service, price, and location.

• 1st Apr 2015

Highly recommend this place. Fernanda, the owner, is very friendly and helpful. You feel like at home. Cleanliness is outstanding. Very modern decor and contemporary style. Close to the airport. Good point to start exploring Mallorca, Good connection with main motorways. We had a great time at the hostel and in Mallorca.

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Poland

We had a beautiful time in Hostal Mar del Plata..Fernanda is one of a kind women!!I'm looking foward on coming back to her hostel..I racomand to all travelers to hire a car because the island is very beautiful expecialy on the north side and it only takes 1 hour of pleasant drive to get there..

• 20th Oct 2014