Hostal Seminario Menor Reviews

Avda. Quiroga Palacios , 2, Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Spain

I was told the wifi 'doesn't work' when I checked in despite there being networks (that were password locked) when I checked on my phone. I would hope they are looking into 'fixing' that - it's a decent 10 minute walk into town or a cafe to get a wifi signal...there are computers in the basement available for pay use. other than that it was a nice stay - clean, lots of showers, toilets etc. adequate kitchen.

I couldn't sleep. The bedroom had some 30 people inside during the night and some of the folks had problems in breathing, causing all sorts of noises that were disturbing. Plus points for the locker with each bed, I could store my things there for free and then visit the city.

• 25th May 2013
  • Portugal

It's an incredible place and the workers are really kind.

View all Santiago de Compostela Hostels