Hostel Galeria 13 Reviews

Rua da Ordem Terceira 23, Salvador, Brazil

I really enjoyed my stay there! Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.

Great hostel! I enjoyed it a lot! The staff was as helpful and kind! Cheers from Israel!

The Hostel is located right in the middle of the Pelourinho, it's small, but that makes it very friendly, you can make friends very easy at the breakfast table or the little pool.

The owner is really, I mean really not nice. Like, at all. No matter what we asked him, weather it's where can we find a cash machine or a supermarket or whatever, he was never nice, never smiling. Didn't get that... Other than that it's a nice, well located hostel, and the rest of the staff, especially Alberto are great

sorry to say this may not be the only review that will see me a little low ,i hope i can still be profesional, but at the moment we are losing someone very special to us all.

Great location, lovely pool and atmosphere, AMAZING breakfast. The rooms could do with having more power sockets and the bedroom bathrooms should have soap dispensers. Wi-fi is good. The free caipirinhas from 5.15-6.15 everyday are a bonus! The hostel restaurant round the corner has delicious meals for a steal, definitely recommend. The AC in our room was super noisy, only main thing we'd complain about. All in all, a wonderful stay and thanks to all the lovely staff.

Galleria 13 is THE place to stay in Salvador. I cannot recommend it highly enough - location is perfect, free evening caipirinhas are awesome, pool is relaxing on a hot afternoon, staff are INCREDIBLY friendly and helpful. I don't usually bother writing reviews for hostels but my 4 nights at this place are among my fondest memories of Brazil. Just 2 words - stay here.

Stayed in a double room with enquire. Very good hostel for socialising. Helped by the free drinks hour each evening obviously. We found it very easy to meet people and chat and drink etc. Great breakfast helpful and friendly staff. I'd recommend this hostel for sure.

The place was great. The free cocktails for an hour were delicious. The staff were very helpful and the breakfast was great. Really central location and easy to find. The bed was not very comfy and it had a big dip in it, I felt like it might break. Other than that this hostel was really great I would defintetly stay here again. Nice cool rooms at night with air con.

Staff are very friendly and knowledgable, the location is right in the centre (safest place in Salvador as tourist police are everywhere).. The breakfast is the best we've had in 4 months in south America. And finally the 2 dogs are gorgeous and friendly (if slightly dopey)

Didn't realize the hostel had dogs & I wasn't too keen on them being allowed in the chill out room on the beds.

just so we are clear the dogs are NOT aloud in the chill out thats why there is a gate . The chill out has low mattresses ,this comment could give the impression the dogs are aloud on BEDS.

We really enjoyed our time in the place the other travellers there made a big impression. Although the Mosquitos are fierce there when we never got bite anywhere else which is a bit of a pain.

Very good hostel with an amazing atmosphere- very easy to meet people during free caipirinha hour. Breakfast is also very good and runs until noon.

Best hostel that I've stayed in in SA. Free drinks and the best breakfast

Very cool place to stay, nice pool, good drinks and an amazing breakfast. Just a kitchen is missing.

Great place to stay in the center of Salvador at the heart of historical Pelourinho. Friendly staff, comfortable space and good breakfast. This is how a hostel should be.

This is a perfect example of how all hostels should be! Amazingly informative and helpful owner Paulo, fun and friendly staff, the free happy-hour caipirinhas are the perfect way to get everyone together which made it really sociable. The breakfast has set the bar for all the hostels we have stayed in over the last 4 months. The dogs give the hostel a nice homely touch and the location is perect to be right where all the action is. Stay here!!!

Great staying here, the host was great and helped you understand what Salvador has to offer. The free caiprinhas are a great way to make friends, also the location was great in regards to sight seeing and going out. Would 100% recommend coming back

• 2nd Feb 2015