Hostel Galeria 13 Reviews

Rua da Ordem Terceira 23, Salvador, Brazil

Lovely Hostel. Very laid back & professional. House dog Spartacus is the added bonus. Will stay here surely if & when I return to Salvador.....

Excellent hostel, everything very professional. Only reason I didn't give it 100% was we didn't have hot water in our room for the duration of our stay, Apart from that, perfect. Caipirinha night is a super idea and great for meeting people.

I've done three major trips in three years but never before extended my stay at a hostel four times. This place is a hidden gem! The vibe is good, the location is need in downtown Pelourinho and the staff is really helpful. Paulo the owner has great In-depth local knowledge. Salvador is amazing and I completely fell in love with the place while using Galeria 13 as my base. Normally I never review, but these guys deserve it. Thanks for the caipirinhas, good breakfast and smiles! /Lars, DK

Nice place to stay, well located in the historic center of Salvador. Very helpful staff, gives you lots of advice about what to do in the city and beyond. Very good breakfast and you can enjoy it until midday.

Great hostel. Thoughtful and friendly staff who really went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Very pleasant atmosphere all round, lovely swimming pool, and a hot breakfast. One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in.

I really enjoyed my stay there! Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful.

Great hostel! I enjoyed it a lot! The staff was as helpful and kind! Cheers from Israel!

The Hostel is located right in the middle of the Pelourinho, it's small, but that makes it very friendly, you can make friends very easy at the breakfast table or the little pool.

The owner is really, I mean really not nice. Like, at all. No matter what we asked him, weather it's where can we find a cash machine or a supermarket or whatever, he was never nice, never smiling. Didn't get that... Other than that it's a nice, well located hostel, and the rest of the staff, especially Alberto are great

sorry to say this may not be the only review that will see me a little low ,i hope i can still be profesional, but at the moment we are losing someone very special to us all.

Great location, lovely pool and atmosphere, AMAZING breakfast. The rooms could do with having more power sockets and the bedroom bathrooms should have soap dispensers. Wi-fi is good. The free caipirinhas from 5.15-6.15 everyday are a bonus! The hostel restaurant round the corner has delicious meals for a steal, definitely recommend. The AC in our room was super noisy, only main thing we'd complain about. All in all, a wonderful stay and thanks to all the lovely staff.

Galleria 13 is THE place to stay in Salvador. I cannot recommend it highly enough - location is perfect, free evening caipirinhas are awesome, pool is relaxing on a hot afternoon, staff are INCREDIBLY friendly and helpful. I don't usually bother writing reviews for hostels but my 4 nights at this place are among my fondest memories of Brazil. Just 2 words - stay here.

Stayed in a double room with enquire. Very good hostel for socialising. Helped by the free drinks hour each evening obviously. We found it very easy to meet people and chat and drink etc. Great breakfast helpful and friendly staff. I'd recommend this hostel for sure.

1 2 Next » last »