Hostel Galeria 13 Reviews

Rua da Ordem Terceira 23, Salvador, Brazil

perfect! :)

One of the best hostels I have been!

Had a great stay at galeria. Nice staff, nice room, good facilities and great pool!

Room was nice. But no soap supplied, which seemed wired especially for over 100 USD. Breakfast good and free 5 pm drink was great. Owner was not the nicest guy in the world. Maybe he needs a vacation,

• 18th Feb 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We are still a hostel and the room at todays exchange rate is us$66 so who really appreciates a paper thin soap that does not even froth up.

This the best hostel you could choose to stay at in Salvador. The breakfast is amazing and lasts till 12. Also free caipirinhas for one hour are bomb. As long as you are respectful of the rules you'll have a great time. With the free drinks and huge breakfast, this is the best value for the money you could get. Stay here!!!

Great location and a very social and friendly hostel. highly recommend!

• 17th Feb 2014

Nice people and nice pleace. I will get back there :)

Breakfast finishes at noon, need I say more.

We loved the excellent breakfast and the long breakfast hours. We also loved the happy hour.

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Austria

I highly recommend this hostel. The breakfast is awesome, the best of all hostels I stayed during my trip in the north-east part of Brazil. The rooms are super-clean, the staff is really concerned about this, which is great. So even if I stayed in a 10-people room I didn't feel it dirty at all but really clean. The happy-hour time is a great time to socialize, the best of all hostels. In there I met the group of people which stayed with me during the whole stay.

• 4th Feb 2014