Hostel Galeria 13 Reviews

Rua da Ordem Terceira 23, Salvador, Brazil

The owner was reasonable in accommodating the changes to our reservation and not double charging us

• 13th Jan 2015

The room was so stuffy and dusty (and there are 2 dogs on the property) I suffered from allergy and couldn't sleep all night. Had to check out a night early as I couldn't breath, but the non English speaking lady manning the reception in the morning still charged me for the night I didn't stay. I tried to explain that I had allergy but she would have none of it. don't stay here if you have any allergies to dust or dogs.

• 12th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

If you have alergies to pets then of course its not the best choice,but we do say on our sites.The dogs are not in the rooms.air con goes on when a guests go to sleep,i did ask and .she did not want the air con so???? Of course if you have a situation out of the normal we would consider canceling,the lady on Breakfast at 0600 in the morning can not really be expected to understand that a guest has an alergy,but she can suggest they wait ,the guest did not want to,so we never knew.

This is how to run a hostel and the best one I have stayed at in Brazil. Breakfast is amazing and until 12 which is unheard of and the free caipirinah's at 17.15 not to be missed. Zulu and Spartan are great too - they like lots of well deserved attention.

I was really happy to stay here. It is on the centre of the old town,the staff were super helpful and free caipirinha hour was immense!!! I'd totally stay again!!

A nice place for meeting people! All the staff were nice and friendly and the location is also good! I do recommend!

A great hostel in a prime location. It has a good atmosphere and is perfect for solo travelers. Amazing breakfast and free caipirinhas!

i'd recommend this hostel it's a great vibe of international travelers!

• 3rd Jan 2015

This is a great spot, staff are all really friendly and helpful!! Favorite hostel during my Brazil trip for sure

1 2 3 Next » last »