Hostel Galeria 13 Reviews

Rua da Ordem Terceira 23, Salvador, Brazil

The hostel is great, located in the downtown of Salvador - Pelourinho- for a cultural experience is great. The hostel´s people is nice, the place is clean an safe.

IT was An ok hostel with good breakfast. I was there only onE night/

wow an ok hostel just crushed with a 60% review helpful.

Very crowded due to big rooms but the atmosphere is great and the breakfast is the best that I had in a hostel!

Excellent hostel. Free caprinha hour means everyone comes down and starts to talk to each other. Definitely the best hostel in Salvador

Great hostel! Very clean and a helpfull staff! I really enjoyed my time there.

Hands down one of the best if not the best hostel in Brazil. The staff from the receptionist, owner, to cleaning staff were friendly and "REAL" they treated it like a business but they respect the customer 100% of the time. The caipirinha hour had to be the best idea i've seen in a hostel. The people who stay in the hostel are cool and open to trying new things. For those traveling or feeling alone, just step out your room and somebody will be there to make sure you have a good time in Salvador

Some negative points : you have to go out of the hotel to go in the second dormitory and ask the hostel's bar for the key, which can be pretty annoying. The facilities are poor : the electric shower exploded and took fire when I was taking my shower. Don't ask the hotel to order a cab for the airport because you will have unofficial taxi company without they letting you know!!!

I wrote to the customer to clear up some points and get a better idea what the problems were but she was not kind enough to be clearer on helpful to improve. Facilities poor?So an electrical shower over heated and we changed it within 2 hours that seems fair,can happen anywhere . We indeed have a secound house as mentioned on this site,some people prefer this quieter option.Our taxi is not official?All taxis dont have to have taxi in big letters,he is indeed a taxi and is listed as a company

Location was excellent, right on the heart of "old town". Staff very attentive and helpful. Enjoyed the free breakfast very my as well as the free capirinhas for one hour each evening! Only downside was the noise on the floorboards above our room. Could hear every squeak and movement. Overall a great stay!

great place, love love the breakfast, amazing, served till noon!!!!!! Great little pool to take a dip on hot days while sipping from one of the happy hours FREE caipirinhas.....And very nice city tour with the knowlegable and fun Luis! I'll come back soon!

This hostel its excellent! One of the best breakfast that ever i seen!! You can enjoy free caipirinhas every day that its cool for meet the other travelers!!!

1 2 3 Next » last »