Hostel HARUYA Kyoto

Fabulous 99 Total Reviews
Fabulous 99 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 31-40
8th Feb 2017

I have travelled the world and as far as staff and their kindness and willingness to help, this hostel is by far the best ive ever stayed in. They were amazing. I wouldve stayed longer if i could. They made kyoto thoroughly enjoyable for me. Stay here!! You wont regret it.

• China, Female, 25-30
24th Jan 2017

Stayed in the only room on the first floor, meaning I can walk as heavily as I want and I have my own door to go outside. Everything looks very nice! Could use a bit of more effort to clean the stuff. 1 shower room was not a problem for me coz I never had to wait for it during my 5 nights there. I think the only downside is that it can get a bit noisy.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Dec 2016
7.1

hostel is in a great location, staff are really lovely, friendly and super helpful! hostel itself is pretty cool, it's a 100 year old building, so it was nice to stay in a more traditional setting. shower & kitchen sink need a good clean. also, smoking area is out where you brush your teeth, so most mornings and evenings I came in smelling like cigarettes because someone had been smoking. great hostel for the most part, just a couple things to be wary of when booking.

• Argentina, All Female Group, 31-40
12th Oct 2016

My friends and I loved this hostel! Though our room was about right, the place retains that old-style typical Japanese house and the staff was super helpful and friendly. It was perfectly located and the atmosphere was very good. I absolutely recommend it!