Hostel HARUYA Kyoto Reviews

542-4 Furukawa-cho, Sanjo-dori, Shirakawabashi-nis, Kyoto, Japan

The receptionists are so nice! so patient!!

• 26th Jan 2014
  • China
  • Couple, 41+

i really enjoyed staying there. very friendly and helpful staff.

It was good place that go to other places easily

Staff were very welcoming and friendly. Organising shower rotas might be a good idea as it was difficult to get a time slot in the shared shower. Also not always very clean after repeated uses although our room itsel was clean and had character. Old building so we expected some noise and there was plenty to be had above us on one particular evening.

It was the best hostel I've ever been in my life. The facilities were amazing, and so was the atmosphere. But the best thing about this place; it's the staff. Nowhere have I seen staff like this. I highly recommend this place.

• 1st Aug 2013