Hostel La Salle Reviews

Calle Tras de Santa Clara, s/n, Santiago de Compostela, Spain

I have to agree to some previous reviews: this hostel does not have the atmosphere of a hostel but of a hotel. I might have missed a community kitchen and room, if I wouldn't have been so tired. For that night, this was the perfect thing especially with the super-sweet upgrade to a single room with bathroom from a 6-bed dorm. I felt like a queen :-) The staff was also always very helpful and friendly! I would definitely recommend it.

• 18th Dec 2014

Old hotel vibe. Mysterious clerk in suit. No bunk-beds, all low. Peculiar vibe to the place, liked it. Recommend.

The staff have really been great - no complaints. The only complaint I have is having to pay to use a computer. As I was on the Camino and developed an injury had to stay much longer than expected and I did not bring an electronic device paying everyday just adds to the bill. Two previous places did not charge.

• 30th Sep 2014