Hostel Meyerbeer Beach Reviews

15 Rue Meyerbeer, Nice, France

Everything is good. Good location, nice staff, greate atmosphere. But wifi is not working in the room when I stay in.

My friend and I stayed in a 2-person ensuite. The room was very clean and updated as was the washroom. There was also a tv in our room. The hostel is very central. 15 min walk to the train station, 15 min walk to Old Nice and just down the road to the ocean. The staff was very helpful in recommending places to go and suggesting things to do. Would 100% stay here again!!

Rooms were decent, wifi worked, fridge in room, showers were clean, aircon worked, 100m from beach, full kitchen and common area and free maps to use. This hostel is perfect, i have no real complaints at all - apart from the organisation with checkin which was a real hassel and the breakfast isnt worth it - just go next door to supermarket. Would 100% come back to this hostel though in a heart beat. Made some really good friends here!

The location is great! The common room is very small.

This place was better than expected. The staff was really friendly and knowledgeable, and knew all the great spots. A short walk to the beach and close to everything. And only a short walk from the train station!

I was very satisfied to everything and my friend too. During the 6 days we saw three times a little animal at the door, when we returned of our dinner and put lights on. We killed these, I am not sure , if these animals were cockroaches, but I belive so. We were not nervous, because my other friend had room in Jean Medicien street, in quite expensive hotel and her sandwiches from home had eaten by mices or rats. I like to swim, buss stations to everywhere are near, so I like to take Meyerbeer.

such friendly, helpful staff from the minute we walked in until we checked out. answered all our questions & gave us more time adding in local tips for food & things to do.

There were no lockers in my room and the door was pretty busted but busted in a way that it was very hard to get into the room, so maybe that made it more secure...? The staff were helpful and the location was good enough. The common area is a bit cramped but there's a decent bit of seating and there's a kitchen right there. Overall, it was a good stay.

Cool place, close to the beach. The staff are very helpful and friendly.

A great place, full of great people! :)

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »