Hotel Hermes Florence Reviews

Via Alamanni, 11, Florence, Italy

good location to get by foot to every place in florence. The breakfast was good and the staff, and least mostly, helpful. The room has no safe.We always had to wait to get into the shower. I would go there another time but not in the double room with shared bathroom because it is very noisy. You have a window to a very loud street and are also next to the reception where you have noises from everyone who gets in or people at breakfast. If this doesn´t bother you, it´s perfect. Nice, clean room.

Lovely night in a hotel for the price of a hostel! In a great location really close to the train station. I would definitely stay here again!

• 18th Dec 2014

The rooms were a good size. The place felt old and didn't have the modern stuff or feel but it was pretty clean and I'm very picky about cleanliness. They have breakfast included which was nice but you have to pay for towels if you want to take a shower, 1 Euro each. The location was great for us because it was not even a 5 minute walk from the bus and train station. Overall, I'd recommend it. I was satisfied with our stay.

• 24th Oct 2014

Great place, friendly staff. Plan to stay again.

Tonella, the receptionist is wonderful; she is very friendly, helpful and professional! I was staying in a single room, comfy bed with a wash basin which is quite convenient for a quick wash while waiting to use the shared bath. The only dislike is my room window is by the railway track and main road which can be a bit noisy though. A good location which is quite near to the railway station and tourist sites. Breakfast is good for that price. Good cappuccino!

Breakfast was good and daytime staff was helpful. Only complaint is that the one night were out late we were locked out and something was wrong with the intercom or night reception and we had to use international calling minutes in order to get back in.

Lovely and helpful staff, everything was convenient... we had a great stay!

location is perfect. from novella train station about 1 minute. breakfast is free and wonderful .room is fifty fifty. hot water and climates working well. staff is may good. but negative one is wifi and electric switch problem. wifi doesn t work in the room only in lobby and the room for 4 person don t have enough switch for our phones. but in general hotel was good