Hotel Hermes Florence Reviews

Via Alamanni, 11, Florence, Italy

They are not being sincere about the breakfast as mentioned in the description. IT IS NOT INCLUDED!! When we were ready to take our breakfast the manager told us that it wasn't included and even though I showed him that in the description it was said that, he said that it wasn't his fault (in a really rude way); then he practically kicked us out from the hotel.. Bottom line: it is ok if you only wish to sleep in a good location, but don't expect either breakfast or good customer service.

• 3rd Mar 2015
  • Spain

good location to get by foot to every place in florence. The breakfast was good and the staff, and least mostly, helpful. The room has no safe.We always had to wait to get into the shower. I would go there another time but not in the double room with shared bathroom because it is very noisy. You have a window to a very loud street and are also next to the reception where you have noises from everyone who gets in or people at breakfast. If this doesn´t bother you, it´s perfect. Nice, clean room.

Lovely night in a hotel for the price of a hostel! In a great location really close to the train station. I would definitely stay here again!

• 18th Dec 2014

The rooms were a good size. The place felt old and didn't have the modern stuff or feel but it was pretty clean and I'm very picky about cleanliness. They have breakfast included which was nice but you have to pay for towels if you want to take a shower, 1 Euro each. The location was great for us because it was not even a 5 minute walk from the bus and train station. Overall, I'd recommend it. I was satisfied with our stay.

• 24th Oct 2014

Great place, friendly staff. Plan to stay again.