Hotel Kawase Tokyo and Capsule

6.5
Good 910 Total Reviews

23rd Jan 2017
7.4

I don't want people to find out about this hidden gem in the middle of Tokyo so I will say it's a terrible property, don't come here!

• austinbirrer2943
  • USA, Male, 18-24
30th Dec 2016
5.4

It is very dirty compared to the other hostels I have stayed in around Tokyo. I stayed in six hostels and this one is the only one I would not go back to. Stay away if you can.

• defmay84
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
22nd Nov 2016

Great little place dont know what the fuss is all about. The staff are actually friendly and the capsules are pretty comfortable. The shower is great, and i never had to wait for it. The common room is also comfortable. 1900 yen from sunday to thursday, take advantage of that, and make sure you clean up after yourself otherwise youll get some strange looks from the owners.

26th Oct 2016
6.9

As specially the Kitchen facilities could have been cleaner... The bed was clean. It was a little dangerous to charge the phone because the socket was ribbed of the wall... Al in all it was OK vor two nights. And a good experience.

• Germany, Couple, 25-30
22nd Oct 2016
7.4

Outstanding Hotel, despite the fact that there are very strict rules to follow, the sat was comfortable, staff is unfriendly

• Romania, Male, 31-40
14th Oct 2016
4.3

Hi Is the worst hostel where I was with hostel world. All my cosmetics was stolen, no facilities, I tried to use the dryer machine and after 1,5 hours and 300 yen was still wet. I didn't feel very safety. ....

• England, Male, 18-24
8th Oct 2016
2.6

I cannot believe places like this are still in the condition they are. I think it must have been decorated last about 45 years ago. Me and a friend made a joke about how there would probably be bats flight around in the room when we switch the light off it was that bad. The toilets are also horrible squat ones that were stained. Was absolutely horrible.

• USA, Male, 18-24
7th Oct 2016
4.6

This hostel was below my expectation, and my expectations were not that high for a 2000¥ a night capsul hostel. The place looked like it had not been cleaned since 1960 along with nothing being renovated since then. There was dust on absolutely everything. I named the cockroach in the common room Pedro as I though adding some humor to the whole cock roach situation would help ease my worries. The capsules themselves were pretty run down with wires hanging on the walls. Overall it was disgusting.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
7th Oct 2016
7.7

I only stayed here for 1 Night and it was sufficient, its a pretty old and dated place from around the 80's but it gets the job done, its in the center of Asakusa. You get what you pay for its the cheapest Capsule i stayed in while in Tokyo, if all your looking for is a quick sleep it works. Everything in the place is a bit dated and old but if your a guy you will be just fine, i would not be staying here with my significant other or for more than 2 days.

15th Sep 2016
6.6

The cabin was ok, but everythink was so dirty. The staff was ok. People was smoking on the corridor and I smelt it :( . Price wasn't adequate to quality.