Hotel Lulu Reviews

76A/B, 78A/B Smith Street, Chinatown/Tiong Bahru, Singapore, Singapore

The place is noisy especially in the evening because there are restaurant that serve hard drinks down stair.. In every floor there should be at least 4 or three bathrooms. The glass door of the shower in our rooom is already not in good place.. ..

• 18th Sep 2013
  • Philippines

The room is dirty and smells, just because I was staying for 1 night so I put up with it. I was seriously considering to move out from the hotel by the time I checked in.

the location is excellent, the staff were very helpful and polite. in Chinatown to get a private room at this price do not expect much. The hotel is overdue for a coat of paint and a makeover.