Hotel Vaishnavi Reviews

4-B, Kabir Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur, India

The staff was quite helpful, specially the guy who takes care of the restaurant upstairs (sorry, I forgot the name!). Rooms are big and quite nice and clean, and cheap! Wifi works ok, but not inside the rooms. They have a nice terrace upstairs, where a couple of guys play drums and do a puppet show every night, which is really lovely (they are very endearing). Food in the restaurant is very good and cheap too. It was one of the best places in which I stayed during my travel to India.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Spain

This was my second time in this place and if i will have chance I definitely will be coming back. Awesome stuff, amazing food, i love this place ;) thank you soooo much again ;)