Hotel Vaishnavi Reviews

4-B, Kabir Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur, India

Had a lovely time here and found the staff friendly and helpful

Vaishnavi hotel is probably the nicest hotel I've been in India at a very budget price. Unfortunately I only stayed one night in this beautiful city. I appreciated the roof restaurant, the hot water at all times and the fact they provide towels (very rare) but i suggest to buy new ones together with new linen. I would recommend.

I loved my stay here enjoyed puppet show, food was lovely as were the staff. But I have to say the locals really made my trip amazing in Jaipur my lovely tuk tuk driver Roshan Khan was so helpful and took me to lots of places for reasonable price and introduced me to local people and had a great stay here because of this and amazing staff at hotel too, best yet in India for me x

• 9th Feb 2014