Hotel Vaishnavi Reviews

4-B, Kabir Marg, Bani Park, Jaipur, India

Nothing wrong with this place per say. I actually thought it was a pretty good deal for the money. Not the cleanest rooms or the most helpful staff or the best location, but like I said, nothing wrong with it either. Worth it for a night or two if you're on a budget.

The staff was quite helpful, specially the guy who takes care of the restaurant upstairs (sorry, I forgot the name!). Rooms are big and quite nice and clean, and cheap! Wifi works ok, but not inside the rooms. They have a nice terrace upstairs, where a couple of guys play drums and do a puppet show every night, which is really lovely (they are very endearing). Food in the restaurant is very good and cheap too. It was one of the best places in which I stayed during my travel to India.

• 4th Aug 2014