Hush Hostel Lounge Reviews

Rasimpasa Mah. Iskele Sok. 46 Kadikoy, Istanbul, Turkey

Nice place to stay. Perfect location for who all they hang around and want to rest peacefully. There is nothing wrong but the toilets. But i guess this is due to the guests. There is casual breakfast. Nice room, clean sheet.

Really good stay for just the one night to see the Asian side. Helpful staff and the best free breakfast i've ever had in any hostel in the world, and i've stayed in well over 100! Also good, convenient connections for Sabiha Gokcen Airport..

The hostel is situated in the best part of Istanbul, in kadiköy, I really loved the neighbourhood! The staff was extremely welcoming and helpful! I will definitely come back here, next time Ill be around. Great breakfast also!

Dear Anja, Thank you very much for your beautiful feedback about us. You are always welcome. See you next time. Hostel management

I really loved my stay at Hush Hostel Lounge. I had a lot more privacy here here than in the other hostels where I have stayed but, at the same time, the presence and the helpfulness of the staff (and other guests) guaranteed that I never felt lost or alone here. The hostel (especially the ground floor) is very well designed; it also has some character. One can easily see the guests' well-being is taken care of, minute by minute, day by day.

• 1st Feb 2014