7.4
Very Good 1,643 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 1,643 Total Reviews
Ideal Youth Hostel Located at Calle Unio 12, , Barcelona.
Spain
Barcelona 08001 Calle Unio 12
74% 1643
41.3799643 2.1736621
    Rooms available

9th Apr 2016
7.7

Beds could have been cleaner. In a great location, right next to las rambles

25th Mar 2016
5.4

Not a very good hostel. Do not recommend.

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Mar 2016

The bed was very saggy but the whole place was clean, secure and welcoming. The lockers in the room weren't very useful but I stored my valuables at reception without a problem. Great location, shame wifi only reached the downstairs area but there was lots of space to sit down there comfortably.

• Ecuador, Female, 18-24
31st Dec 2015
6.6

Bathrooms too small and had no places to place belongings when showering. Had no place to leave my belongings under key like an own locker so I had to put it on reception. Internet works only in lobby which makes it super crowded.

• Poland, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2015
2.9

Yes security oh well on new year eve I had to say good bay also to my netbook there because someone stole it and everything after 0.5h to explained to stuff because thete English was so poorly I just hered Aha someone stole your laptop sorry is fine for you ..... I don't what to write here the more I thing is enough Why I ratting it the worst .... Only localisation is good

• Poland, Mixed Group, 25-30
29th Dec 2015

The biggest advantage is localization near the main street and close to the port as well. Friendly staff and reception open 24 hour was very helpful for our stay. Disadvantage is that if you want to use included to you stay breakfast that you have to be as early as possible because the hostel probably have limited food to serv. Furthermore very small toilets.

Thank you very much for your comment, your opinion is very important in order to help us to improve day by day. Breakfast is not included the reservation, we do not publish is an amenity from the hostel and the size of our bathrooms correspons to the standards of youth hostels. We are very satisfied that you have enjoyed your stay with us! We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your time in Barcelona. We hope to see you again in our city. Regards IYH.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
5th Dec 2015

The hostel is huge, very secure, the location is very conviniant and the staff was very nice. definitely I would stay here again

Hi! Thank you so much for giving us your positive feedback about our hostel! We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your time in Barcelona. We hope to see you again in our city. Kind regards from the staff.