Ideal Youth Hostel Reviews

Calle Unio 12, Barcelona, Spain

Excellent location, could have done with aircon in rooms. breakfast choice v. minimal and rooms small. amazing roof terrace - very good social space. No WiFi in rooms/on terrace

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to share your comment with us! We have rooms with air conditioner and with the fan. The next time when you will make a booking ask with air conditioner. Many greeting, IYH Staff.

I really enjoyed staying at Ideal Youth Hostel. The only thing that bothered me, was the kitchen. If I intended to stay longer, i would look for a Hostel that provides a stove. I think it is not enough to provide only a microwave.

Very good location but can't say the same about the facilities. Also, most dorms seem to have only 2 power plugs that you have to share with other 10 people. It is a "modern problem".

Definitely not the newest hostel around, but it was comfortable and the location right next to La Rambla could not be beaten. The large common area made it easy to meet other travelers as well.

1 2 Next » last »