Inlake International Youth Hostel Reviews

No.5 Lvyang Road, Shangcheng District, Hangzhou, China

The hostel is right next to Westlake / Shewho (like a 50 meters away), which is really where you want to be in Hangzhou. The staff was really friendly, extremely helpful, and spoke good English (which is a BIG boost in China... It's very hard to get around in general because no one speaks English). The beds were fine and they had lockers in the room. The wifi was good by Chinese standards but okay in general.

This hostel is so beautiful. When my taxi driver dropped me off I thought he'd taken me to the wrong place. The restaurant and bar area is lovely (amazing food),full of flowers, however prices aren't exactly hostel-cheap and it's not the best place to meet other travellers because it attracts a lot of outside diners. The location is perfect. On my hostel world confirmation the address wasn't provided in Chinese so I struggled when trying to get there so get the Chinese address ready beforehand.

This is the best hostel I've ever visited! Apart from the slow internet (which seems to be a problem in whole mainland China) I do not have any comments.

The location is very close to the lake, if you book the private, you can see the lake through the window.

The location of the hostel is located right beside the lake! There are more Chinese tourist than overseas so expect more Chinese students in this hostel. I stayed on the first floor and the toilet is just outside the room. There are rooftop seats as well for the café and its really nice. Washing machine area is on the top floor. There are lockers and also lights and power points for charging your phone for each bed. Overall experience is good. It is really value for money for that location!

← Back to search results