Jiyujin Reviews

524,Izumi-cho,gojo-sagaru, higashidouindori,shimogyou-ku, Kyoto, Japan

I absolutely had to 100% this place, it's now my favourite hostel out of my entire trip in Asia. If I had to narrow it down to three main things that I liked the most about it, I'd probably say the staff, the cleanliness, and the location. The staff were always so enjoyable to talk to, the place is IMPECCABLY clean, and it's right in between Kyoto Station and downtown Kyoto (~20 min walk either way). I don't have enough space to go on and on, so I'm just going to say thanks again guys!

Pros: - Very nice and helpful staff - Clean and comfortable Cons: - No lockable locker to store bags - Limited number of showers

The highlight of this place is its staff and cleanliness. They have the sweetest, most accommodating people and the place was impeccably clean during my stay. The beds themselves weren't the most comfortable, but for the price I'm paying, I'll take it. It's conveniently located near bus stops and the Gojo station (one stop away from Kyoto) as well as two 7-11s. It's easy to find at night if you study the area carefully but it is hidden between small alleys. Will stay again!

Great familiar runed hostel. All the staff is very kind. Its not a place to party,but to have a good sleeping night and find incredible clean instalattions.

Super friendly and helpful staff, small but handy kitchen, lounge/common room is tiny so when hostel is full there is not much space to hang out in the evening/morning. Super clean and quiet. Good location, very close to metro and bus lines.

Very friendly staffs in this hostel. I would stay in this hostel my next trip to Kyoto. Close to Kiyomizudera temple.

Everything is very new, very good facilities, very nice staff although they dont speak too much english, very clean... very good value for money!

This hostel was wonderful, the best one I ever stayed. No matter the cleanliness or the hospitality of the staff is very very good!

Execellent staff and a good budget option for Kyoto, with bus and metro you visit easily all the sites

you plan to visit kyoto, you should definitely go to juyoh hotel. Very cheap for a single private room, the staff is extremely kind and helpful. well situated (about 10 min by feet from kyoto station). if you go there, you should take your breakfast at ginko cafe ( 50m at the left of the hotel), the breakfast is cheap and the staff is nice as well :)

I had a perfect stay here. The ladies at the desk were the sweetest and incredibly helpful. They go out of their own way to make your stay amazing and comfortable. They even gave me an origami crane :) I would highly recommend this hostel ❤️

1 2 Next » last »