Jiyujin Reviews

524,Izumi-cho,gojo-sagaru, higashidouindori,shimogyou-ku, Kyoto, Japan

We had a great time, best staff, no words, the best hostel in our holidays, no doubt

• 8th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Staff were wonderful! Guest house is homely and well looked after. A great place to stay.

The staff was extremely nice, hostel is very clean, facilities & transports are very close.

I booked a single room for privacy and I almost got it. Excepting the sound from another room (I think they'd also heard my voice clearly), everything was OK: clean, facilities in good condition, staff was kindly and felt free to ask anything. Moreover, it's convenient to walk, see night landscape and take some picture. Recommend it if you want to enjoy a short vacation.

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Vietnam

I really enjoyed my stay in Jiyu-jin. Friendly staff and able to speak good english. The facilities are all in good condition and clean. The location is close to Gojo train station and bus stop so it is easy to get around Kyoto. Love it :)

All around good place to stay.

Fantastic hostel with really friendly and helpful staff, who gave recommedations in perfect English. It's in a great location - very close to a subway station but also within easy walking distance of Kyoto station. Great facilities, which were very clean.

Really nice doorms with a lot of privacy due to the curtains. However there is no locker available.

Staff was very personable and helped us understand what we would need to know when traveling through Japan.

Staff are very good in English and kind

It's 10~15 minute's walk from the Kyoto station. It is in a good location. The staff are friendly and attentive. I want to go there again.

• 10th Oct 2014