Jiyujin Reviews

524,Izumi-cho,gojo-sagaru, higashidouindori,shimogyou-ku, Kyoto, Japan

This hostel is probably one of the best I've ever stayed in! The rooms are clean, the bathroom and toilet aswell. Like very clean. The staff is just great! And although there english is not very good you have no trouble understanding them. They are really helpfull. Location is good. It is a quiet area in Gion, walking distance from Gions mane streets and JR station. There is nothing I would like to see them change.

Stayed there for one night. Very clean and nice place

Nice staff, building looked very new and the facilities were of a good standard. It felt safe and secure. Good internet connection. We had a pleasant stay.

Great staff, thanks for all the help and information!

I really liked this place; as other reviews mention probably the best aspect is the staff who are both exceptionally friendly and pleasant. They gave me many maps and lots of ideas for what to do in the city. It is very clean and there is a nice kitchen area. I met some great people in the kitchen / common room as well - it is not a huge hostel so don't expect a massive crowd or a strong party atmosphere, but I would still recommend it for the solo traveller looking to explore Kyoto.

Perfect hostel: clean, well-equipped, and staffed by just about the friendliest, most helpful bunch of people you could ever hope to meet. Thanks so much for your hospitality guys!! Just regret that I wasn't in town longer, as I'd have loved to stay here longer than one night...

A lovely guesthouse and staffs. The staffs were helpful and cheerful. I love staying in there. I wish I'll go back there someday :)

• 26th Oct 2013
  • Indonesia

I had a great stay at this hostel (best hostel I have been to in Japan during my trip). The hostel is located in a quiet area, is very clean, has comfortable beds, an incredibly nice and helpful staff and is also very close to Kyoto Station and several site-seeing attractions. Definitely recommendable!!

The tatami room for four people was too small and the tatami was rather uncomfortable compared to other places where we stayed (the same type of accommodation).

1 2 Next » last »