K Road City Travellers

• joshcorley
  • England, Male, 18-24
3rd Jun 2017
3.1

I never usually write reviews but I felt this necessary. I have been traveling for near two years and this is by far the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. The rooms are absolutely vile. I was in a 4 bed dorm and you could not even see the floor. The bins were never emptied and the kitchens and bathrooms were never cleaned during my stay. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
21st May 2017
4.6

I checked out of this hostel early. The place was not clean, ingrained dirt, dusty. Tiny kitchen facilities with just one small hot plate in each of the two kitchens. When I asked to cancel the remainder of my stay, the guy on reception didn't even ask why - he seemed very used to it so people must leave all the time. K Road is a good enough location for the city and there are bars and restaurants, though mostly fast food nearby.

• Iran, Male, 31-40
11th May 2017
4.3

everything below expectation. my room was smelly that I couldn't stay there before I opened the window and leave the door open. it is an old building which was renovated a couple of years ago and definitely needs a renovation. Kitchen pans and dishes are pretty old and all the cups are even broken or have cracks on it. Fridges are not cleaned and smell awefully. The only good point about this accommodation is its toilets which are clean.

• England, Couple, 31-40
26th Apr 2017
8.0

Good place to stay for the money

26th Mar 2017

Clean, nice hostel a short walk from city center and very close to bus stops. Bathrooms were standard, but there was definitely a fair bit of mold and water damage to the floor.