Kha Vi Guest House Reviews

#7dd(1) St. 258, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Nothing special .I did not like the room but the staff are friendly

Was not that impressed with this guest house as i have seen much better ones ..We paid $30 for two nights for ensuite twin room but been given shabby triple room with horrendous matresses on the floor and bathroom outside the actual room ..

The place is OK but the staff is too pushy, just annoying you all the time about having drinks or food in the hostel when they have such high prices!!! If you go just next door is half price for a coffe or meal! I didn't like the staff at all!

Good value. Short walk to the Royal Palace and Sisowath Quay. Stayed three times in a private room on the ground floor. Room was not fancy and it did not have windows, but it was clean and the bed was comfortable. Staff are helpful and speak english. Easy to buy bus tickets at reception. The restaurant has reasonable prices.

Asked for an airport pickup and they were not there (told them flight landed at 10:55pm) staff tried to blame it on me saying I said AM. The hostel was overall sketchy, dark, and dirty. The air conditioning was broken and had no window. The beds were on the floor. The bathroom was disgusting. We woke up at 6am to leave for a new hostel as soon as we could. I do not recommend staying here.

• 17th Jul 2014

Functional. Could do with a bit if a facelift, but overall very good.