Khaosan Kyoto Guest House Reviews

568 Nakanocho, Bukkoji-agaru, Teramachi-dori, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, Japan

Two kitchen, thats perfect! Staff helpful! Clean!

these is the best hostel i have been stayed! i met a lots friends here, totally amazing place no matter its price or people, it should be your best choice~~ and only one bad thing is my roommate snore all night!GOSH come!! u will love here and dont wanna leave~

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Hi all This was my second stay here and had a most wonderfull time. love the staff they made all the difference. Would choose and recommend this establishment to all.

• 9th Jul 2014

Lovely place and really nice quiet area.30minutes by walk from Kyoto 's station, don't hesitate to just wander you'll find loads of lice places. Kuddos to the yakinikku 's place (when you walk down to the station from the hostel,on the second right alley I think? ) and to the restaurant on the way to Kyoto s station which is decorated with sunflowers (great pork ramen ). All in all, good location,nice staff,nice hostel!hence why I'm booking at their Tokyo 's location.

We will definitely come back again! Such a lovely hostel - the best part is the common room!!

The location is great. Easy to get around almost everywhere. Staffs are really nice and helpful.

Great place. Great atmosphere. Great location.

This was a great hostel. Only issue was the drying machine which did not completely dry clothes after a full cycle. However, the friendly staff, very clean rooms and bathroom facilities made our stay very comfortable.

Facilities are very good! Rooms are dark, no light if you close courtains! That's amazing if you like to rest in that way, beds are very comfortables ! Good place, good price, excellent location.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

Very nice hostel, well located and well equipped. Staff tries their best to keep everyone in a good mood. Loads of information about sightseeing, maps of the area, very helpful. I don't like big hostels and I think it's hard to create a nice atmosphere and provide enough safety, but they're doing everything they can to make your stay perfect.

Best choice!

It"s a nice place to stay, just the internet didn't work well

Great place!

I really like how this hotel operated since we can interact with other backpackers from around the world. The cleanliness. I am quite surprised looking at the room at first because even though its small, everything seems nice and fits all together!

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • Malaysia

This place was awesome!

• 18th Jun 2014

We can hear the neighbours coughing or loud noise from the wall.

I was very impressed with my stay. I felt my belongings were save in their safe while I was out. The staff did all they could to help me navigate around Kyoto. The beds were comfortable, and the privacy shades on the bed helped a lot. All accommodations were wonderful. Thank you!

• 17th Jun 2014

Great place to meet people and make friends! Great Atmosphere and facilities and great staff.

Very clean place, stayed there last year, loved it, decided to stay there again this year, I actually arrived late, past check in time, and they let me sleep in my room, and pay the next morning, which was so very nice of them, has 5 floors, one floor is a big lounge room, with a t.v and a kitchen equipped with fridges, stove, cook top and all utensils, staff are nice, keep the place clean, very happy and loyal customer ありがとう!Will definitely stay there again

• 16th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

The hostel was in a really cool area and the hostel staff were great!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7