Khaosan Kyoto Guest House Reviews

568 Nakanocho, Bukkoji-agaru, Teramachi-dori, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, Japan

I really like its atmosphere. And it is walking distance to lots of shopping streets and Gion. Highly recommend to people who want to stay in Kyoto.

Kyoto Khaosan is a nice place and I really enjoy it. The only thing that I think they can improve is that I've send 3 emails and only got one reply in the begging, that makes me a little nervous before I lived in . Except the email, every thing in Kyoto Khaosan is really good!

• 8th Feb 2014
  • Taiwan

Great hostel! I appreciate the semi-privacy of their bunk set up (you got curtains in all of them). Also you have your own light, and your plug--all very convenient. The common area is big and nice and their internet access is pretty decent throughout the hotel. Got an elevator, lockers, big luggage room. They are pretty well equipped. The price are a bit steep, but I think its worth paying an extra few dollars a night to stay here.

Great location, near the downtown

• 6th Feb 2014
  • Turkey

I would much rather this service than any other hotels. Everything was immaculate.

Helpful and friendly staff, ground floor has computers for access and big room for luggage storage. Fantastic location in the city center, nearby shopping, restaurants, subway, various maps available. However the showers and toilets seemed lacking - the floor my brother and I were on had one toilet and one shower (which was women only so he had to go to another floor), I'd imagine that in a busy season getting to shower would be competitive. Otherwise great place!

I cannot find any thing that I didn't like. Perfect.

The only thing that they need for perfection it's the bikes!

• 1st Feb 2014
  • Mexico

I had a great time at Khaosan Kyoto Guesthouse. The staff actually upgraded my bed at no extra cost. There was a great Rakugo party one night where I got introduced to another aspect of Japanese culture. The best part, however, is the other guests. I had so many long, interesting conversations ... it`s a hub of intellectual people from around the world.

I had a great time, the best hostel in which I've stayed. Clean facilities, respectful yet engaging guests. Great staff. Thanks!

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »