Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

1984 Total Reviews

Lovely hostel. Good atmosphere smd social side so great for solo travellers and the staff could not have been more helpful and friendly! Highly recommended.

Fantastic staff and facilities, stayed in the tatami rooms and they had a nice homely feel. Only critisim is the communal area lacked natural light which made it feel a little gloomy when it was raining. The reception staff were so helpful, they had information on everything and often helped is out. Asakusa is quite far from things like Shibuya or shinjuku but the metro is really close and there are lots of isakaya and a jazz bar in asakusa!

Amazing hostel. The staff is nice and they always try to help you. Also, there's almost always people down in the living room that you can chat or maybe go for a game of Street Fighter 2 with.

Super, super nice staff! They really helped us out by giving good recommendations!

Very friendly staff and great for the price offered. It was perfectly located next to asaka which made going to the stations very convenient.

• 12th Jul 2015

i think it will be better if there is a curtain above each bed

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Japan

Great location and very friendly and helpful staff! You can't fake this kind of customer service and a very genuine concern for your enjoyment and well-being. Everyone went well beyond the accepted standards and/or expectations of a hostel provider - would highly recommend this hostel!

PERFECT ever! I miss Naoto and Eri and kind staff(I can't remember beautiful woman's name sorry) The room was so japan-tic, clean, and beautiful. We was so moved because of the kindness. I will visit Japan on next semester or after the semester, And if there is available rooms, I definitely go to khaosan Hostel (^^) 会いたい みな またね!

I loved my stay here. Everyone was so nice! The staff was very approachable and they will go out of their way to help you. I also made good friends during my stay there. Sadly I had to transfer to another place but I wish I could've stayed.

Great Hostel with an excellent staff. Special mention to Naoto, he helps you with everything!

This hostel is seriously amazing...I could not recommend it more highly! Great and convenient location (the subway is only a 2-3 minute walk away!), beautiful surrounding area. The facilities are so clean and the rooms are comfortable. This place really has a cozy atmosphere and you feel at home right away. The best part though is the staff - everyone was sweet, kind, friendly, and helpful. They went out of their way to make my experience an incredibly positive and memorable one.

The very very very best hostel ever!!!!!! I had such a good time there and also because i felt like home. people are very open anduncomplicated. It's like a very big house where everything's very safe, the staff is just amazing!!! So lovely and carrying and helpful! Everything is very clean and the location is great with many beautiful parts! You've pretty much everything around you need and the subway is superclose! It would be a shame not to return ;)

One of the best hostels in Tokyo, hands down! Great location, great facilities, and most of all, wonderful staff! Naoto, Ami, and Eri are some of the nicest people I've met in Japan! I could go on with the superlatives but all in all, I highly recommend this hostel to anybody who's traveling to Tokyo. If you're going to be in Tokyo, you should definitely stay here!

• 5th Jul 2015

I loved this hostel. It has great location, great people, great beds :) I am for sure coming back there. I can recommend this place to anyone.

Staff here were awesome! Good location

This is the right place to stay in Tokyo, very close to the subway, restaurants shopping , but especially the staff (Naoto, Kana, Hiromi, Ami and Eri), what a nice people, definitely we will recommend Japan and the Japanese people Matane Domo Arigato Carlos & Julmyth

Everything was wonderful! It was my second time staying here, and the staff were just as lovely as they were two years ago. I'll definitely stay here again.

This hostel is the Best i have ever been, good location, very clean and the staff is very helpfull !

• 2nd Jul 2015

Best Guest House on Asakusa zone . Good location nearby train Station a lot of restaurant. Staff very helpful like a good Friend.

• Thailand