Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Amazing hostel. Helpful staff, clean, and on the same metro line as all the good stuff. Thanks guys!!

Hiromi and Nowchi were awesome and so helpful. They gave great suggestions from dining to entertainment. Thank you so much. Alan was also a great help at figuring out Shinjuku night life for us.

• 7th Jun 2014

I had a great stay here. They were very friendly and helpful during my stay.

• 7th Jun 2014

I've stayed in many hostels around the world, and I think this one has just made it to the top of my list. The staffs are knowledgeable and friendly, speak good English, extremely helpful and hospitable. Before I head to my bus, the guy at the counter called the bus company for me to make sure the route is still open due to bad weather. I slept in a 4-person room at bottom of double bed, and the wooden bed didn't shake when the person above me was turning. The bathroom was modern and clean.

Great hostel, nice friendly staff only down side is the location. Asakusa is very quiet on a night time so if you're looking for nightlife avoid this place. Other than that it was a great stay!

Great hostel! Good location!

This was my favorite hostel from my recent trip to Japan. The only drawback is the location (a bit far from central Tokyo) but the neighborhood of Asakusa has its own charm. Very clean and a good amount of space in the rooms. Many fond memories of this place! ^^

• 4th Jun 2014

Hands down best hostel in Japan! The best quality of this hostel of course is the super helpful and friendly staff! You will instantly feel welcome and at home once you arrived. Naoto gave us so many great insider tips and had been super helpful from the moment he checked us in. Allen and Kana were also just as ahhh-mazing! Hiromi, I did not get to talk to you much but I am sure you are just as great!!! Arigatou with all my heart for making our trip extra special. I truly miss you guys. Matane!

I've spent quite a bit of time in Tokyo over the past two years and there's a reason (or 4) I always come back to Khaosan Kabuki: - comfortable beds - great location - chill common area - amazing staff Never disappoints! Thanks again!

Really enjoy my stay at khaosan kabuki. Great location. Really friendly staff. Clean room. Could improve more in wifi signal. Because its weak inside the room. Buy others are excellent. Looking forward to come back again.

New to Tokyo I appreciated the staff's advice how toget to the hostel from Narita Airport: 1) the least expensive train and nonstop within 35 minutes to Asakusa (pronounced: A-sack-sa), 2) then 5-10 minutes walk with pictures! It couldn't be better to start in Tokyo and Japan with Asakusa. This location has it all! And in Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki I was really introduced in Japanese culture and hospitality. I highly recommend the Khaosan hostels Japan-wide.

i'm having a lovely stay with Khaosan Kabuki,definitely a memorable one! Thank you so much for helping and providing me with very good services, staff, everything. i'll surely recommend Kabuki to my friends. Please say my hello to every staff. 100% review for u!!! thank u Kabuki, hope to see u soon, amiin. Cheers from Jakarta..see u (^o^*)/

• 26th May 2014
  • Indonesia

Best hostel in Kyoto! I went to 3 khaosan hostels and Kabuki is definately my favorite!

• 25th May 2014
  • Belgium

We had a really nice stay in this hostel! The staff is so friendly and helpful, common area is nice and rooms are clean. Location is good, public transport very near. We would stay again for sure and recommend it to everyone visiting Tokyo. Tuncay & Elena

Nice hostel with friendly staff in a good location. Good security with good facilities. The wireless internet was not working well for me but i don't know if other people had this problem.

• 22nd May 2014
  • Iran

Great staff that were really helpful and the location was really good.

superb and knowledgeable staff..thumbs up!!

• 21st May 2014
  • hijklucaskim
  • Singapore

Met a lot of really cool travelers while staying here. Facilities are excellent, very clean hostel. The location is a bit far from the fun places in Tokyo, but everything is pretty easy to get to on the metro. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

Loved this hostel, staff is super friendly and helpful, location in Asakusa is quiet but very nice in a traditional area close to the subway, skytree, temple etc. Good public area, free coffee, tea and wifi\computers. One of the best hostels I have stayed in so far, definitely recommend it!

Good hostel at a really good location in Asakusa! Fourth time in Tokyo and best hostel in the city so far. Will stay here again.