Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The greatest hostel i've ever been !

Great hostel! Im so happy I stayed with you guys!!

It's a very nice place, clean and well located. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• 29th May 2015
  • Mexico

Perfect place to stay, the staff is amazing! I want to congratulate the staff for treating the people as friends. Love Ami attitude!!!! Keep growing Khousan! Just I would like to add to offer better Internet quality, because didn´t have any reception in my room it was very poor, but everything else it was great!

• 29th May 2015
  • Mexico

Truly one of the best hostels I've visited! Good for solo travelers, atmosphere was grate and meeting other travelers easy. Collective and positive energy here! Thank you!

You guys were absolutely amazing. This was my first time out of my home country and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you so much!

• 28th May 2015

Wonderful place. Met so many amazing people here during my staystay and I couldn't be more satisfied with the service we got from Eri and the others! Asakusa is lovely, a bit far from party districts but a very good place to stay to see Tokyo andand to meet amazing travelers from all over the world! 10/10

Amazing staff - so friendly and helpful. Great location and common area makes it really easy to meet other travellers if you are going it alone

• 26th May 2015

Efficient and friendly staff could not have been more helpful, big comfortable beds and a great location. This hostel was my first stop in Japan and l could not have made a better choice .

• 25th May 2015

Thank you very much. The hostel is clean, practical and the staff were really nice and easy to talk. If you need an information, you give them really nicely. THANKS. And Thanks for the mail, it was really nice to read it.

amazing, really clean hostel!! Best i have stayed in japan

• 25th May 2015

I cannot say enough good things about this place!!! I have stayed at A LOT of hostels, and this was by FAR my favourite! I have not stopped raving about it since I left two weeks ago. The staff are some of the most friendly people I have ever met, and the rooms are spacious, clean and modern. Great atmosphere, I made so many friends! I can't even begin to count how many friends I made there. GREAT location. The only bad thing is that it's so amazing and popular that it's hard to get a bed! :) :)

Excellent start to our trip in japan. Excellent value for money, our 3 bed room was a delight and very clean. Staff were very friendly and welcoming, offering useful tips to see and do. Wonderful. Would recommend to all.

Such a nice place to stay in Tokyo! Great location, easy to find and there's lots in the area. Staff were fantastic, helpful and friendly.

Amazing hostel! Loved my stay! The staff were so friendly welcoming and helpful. Loved the tea ceremony!

At first I was skeptical about staying at a hostel as I never stayed in one before, but once I arrived to Kabuki; all that feeling went away! The staff is awesome, the location was easy to find, and the facilities were spotless. I originally booked this hostel for 4 nights but after staying here, I canceled my other accommodation in Tokyo and booked one more night at Kabuki for my last day in Japan. Ami, Naoto, Kana, and Eri were all amazing! I will definitely stay here again! :D

Amazing stay, everyone at the hostel was fantastic! The staff helped us so much, especially Ami with all her food recommendations for good places to eat in the nearby area. The most welcoming, genuine and knowledgable staff ever. The directions the hostel gave were perfect and made it less stressful on our first visit to Tokyo. The location was awesome, really close to Asakusa subway station. Asakusa was a great area as well tonnes of alleys with bars and places to eat, great atmosphere.

this guesthouse is really awesome. Very clean. No smell. The staffs are really nice and willing to help travelers. I spend only few minutes to get to this place. It is easy to be found. I really love the guesthouse design. It is modern with japanese style. The common room is so comfortable as well. But the wifi signal does not perform well in the room. Of course I still can go online.

• 20th May 2015
  • Hong Kong

The location of the hostel is perfect, just 3 blocks from Asakusa metro station. Atmosphere is with good vibes, all people talking and sharing some advices. The room was in the 3rd floor, very clean and big, with bathroom into it. The personal is helpful, and friendly.

Fantastic hostel, the friendly staff are extremely helpful. I would highly recommend.

• 20th May 2015