Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The staff at this hsotel were awesome! And I mean they went out of their way to hep me - map of the city, interesting things to do, help with translation, you name it. I would not recommend you to stay in this hostel, I would ADVISE you to stay in this hostel! This is the best hostel stay I have every had. I am coming back again and again and again!

• 12th May 2014
  • India

I had a great time here. The staff is really friendly and the rooms are spotless. I have no complaints. I will definitely come back.

very nice stay

Wonderful friendly staff that made us felt at home:)

I loved it! The staff are amazing, super helpful and friendly. Clean rooms. Good common room. I will definitely stay again soon! THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

• 8th May 2014

Excelent hostel. Very clean, good location and an amazing staff! HIghly recommended!

• 8th May 2014

It was very cheerful to stay in this youth hostel, i wish i could stay longer but when i booked, it was already full. I plan to come to Japan next year and i will definitely come back to this place. Very well situated, and very quiet to sleep at night. It was easy to find the place as this hostel is very well organised, they send you very detailed information with pictures, it helps so much. All the satff speak very well English and they give you so good advice about everything. I

Staffs are lovely and Hospitality. Good locations that near Sensoji-temple, metro station and many resturants around.

• 7th May 2014
  • Thailand

This hostel is great and has a perfect location. The staff is always ready to help you.

The hostel it's self is great - big common room and a fantastic location (right by Asakusa gate with lots of places to eat). The staff are also really helpful when I had an issue. However, the hostel had a family and couples vibe and is not a place for solo travellers to meet other solos. Otherwise a good hostel, but depends on the kind of traveller you are.

All employees very friendly, they can provide a lot of help for our family, thanks them very much.

I had a lovely six nights at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki: the facilities were clean, the staff kind and helpful, and the location fantastic - just a couple blocks to the subway! The Ginza line is a good one to be near and it's also quick to the airport. Having staff that's clearly interested in helping out really makes a difference. If you're staying for a while and hoping to cook, the equipment is in good condition and works great, but a larger fridge would help for the size of the hostel!

Getting to the hostel was quite confusing at first as I came out of the completely wrong exit from the station!! Other than that the hostel staff was amazing and extremely friendly.

• 1st May 2014

Sweet hostel and next to the stations. Next to Asakusa and a hope to many locations. Good places all around it. The beds were great I had no issues and the staff was really cool. I came at a busy time so only stayed one night but will return later this summer for sure.

I really loved this hostel! I have stayed in a lot and this one is GREAT. The staff if very very friendly and helpful! It is clean. Quiet, nice beds and shutters - creates a dark room to sleep properly at night. Kitchen in well equipped. Lots of information! Would definitely recommend Khaosan Kabuki and will also stay here again on my next visit to Tokyo!

It's no surprise that Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki has won so many excellent awards and ratings from satisfied guests. It is one of the best run hostel we've stayed at, very clean, good location, with many facilities including kitchen, lounge, laptops, even umbrellas and slippers! The rooms and bathrooms are cleaned daily, the air conditioners work well like everything else! Above all, it is the wonderful staff who make this hostel so special and enjoyable, and way above all the others!

The best place to stay in Tokyo!!! Very easy to find and by far the best hostel that we stayed in Tokyo. Staff really friendly and attentive.

Unfortunately, only spend two nights here. This hostel is amazing: comfortable dorms, very clean, excellent location and amazing staff, to say nothing of all the facilities. I regret not having taken pictures wearing some of the Japanese costumes at the reception. I chose Khaosan Kabuki because it was awarded the best hostel in Japan and now I can see why. Little details from the staff make you feel very comfortable. If coming back to Tokyo next year I’ll stay at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki for sure!

The hostel is very well located. Clean and the staff very helpful. It was clean and everything was much better.

Although my stay was short, it was very nice.