Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Great location is Asakusa. The hostel was really nice and the staff were great! They got me reservations at one of the Iron Chef's restaurants (the restaurant was also great).

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed. The hostel is really tidy and the staff is really nice. They arranged a party at the hostel which was awesome.

A really good hostel in a good location. The staff were really friendly, always willing to help with anything you need or just to have a chat at the end of the day. Facilities are all good though it's a shame there is no bar. Even then, the common area is nice and it's easy to meet other people staying there. One thing missing is curtains around the beds to block out light, other than that a great hostel!

I could stay so comfortable and enjoyable, since staff are so kind and atmosphere is also good!

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki is sick! The staff are super nice, the atmosphere is excellent, and everything is super clean. If you need a hostel in Tokyo, pick this one! Shout out to Tsubasa!

Great atmosphere and very helpful and friendly staff. Will visit again for sure.

Awesome hostel!! Very polite, creative and positive staff. Location very comfortable. Extremely clean in rooms. Thank you guys for all, you are the best))

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Russia

the staff at kabuki were incredible, so helpful and friendly. the rooms were lovely with their ensuites and well maintained. the common area was great. the location was great - it is a little more expensive but really really nice

Very nice hostel with located next to the Asakusa Temple. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Once a month there is a typical japanese dinner which is definitely worth to try.

Amazing hostel. Helpful staff, clean, and on the same metro line as all the good stuff. Thanks guys!!

Hiromi and Nowchi were awesome and so helpful. They gave great suggestions from dining to entertainment. Thank you so much. Alan was also a great help at figuring out Shinjuku night life for us.

• 7th Jun 2014

I had a great stay here. They were very friendly and helpful during my stay.

• 7th Jun 2014

I've stayed in many hostels around the world, and I think this one has just made it to the top of my list. The staffs are knowledgeable and friendly, speak good English, extremely helpful and hospitable. Before I head to my bus, the guy at the counter called the bus company for me to make sure the route is still open due to bad weather. I slept in a 4-person room at bottom of double bed, and the wooden bed didn't shake when the person above me was turning. The bathroom was modern and clean.

Great hostel, nice friendly staff only down side is the location. Asakusa is very quiet on a night time so if you're looking for nightlife avoid this place. Other than that it was a great stay!

Great hostel! Good location!

This was my favorite hostel from my recent trip to Japan. The only drawback is the location (a bit far from central Tokyo) but the neighborhood of Asakusa has its own charm. Very clean and a good amount of space in the rooms. Many fond memories of this place! ^^

• 4th Jun 2014

Hands down best hostel in Japan! The best quality of this hostel of course is the super helpful and friendly staff! You will instantly feel welcome and at home once you arrived. Naoto gave us so many great insider tips and had been super helpful from the moment he checked us in. Allen and Kana were also just as ahhh-mazing! Hiromi, I did not get to talk to you much but I am sure you are just as great!!! Arigatou with all my heart for making our trip extra special. I truly miss you guys. Matane!

I've spent quite a bit of time in Tokyo over the past two years and there's a reason (or 4) I always come back to Khaosan Kabuki: - comfortable beds - great location - chill common area - amazing staff Never disappoints! Thanks again!

Really enjoy my stay at khaosan kabuki. Great location. Really friendly staff. Clean room. Could improve more in wifi signal. Because its weak inside the room. Buy others are excellent. Looking forward to come back again.

New to Tokyo I appreciated the staff's advice how toget to the hostel from Narita Airport: 1) the least expensive train and nonstop within 35 minutes to Asakusa (pronounced: A-sack-sa), 2) then 5-10 minutes walk with pictures! It couldn't be better to start in Tokyo and Japan with Asakusa. This location has it all! And in Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki I was really introduced in Japanese culture and hospitality. I highly recommend the Khaosan hostels Japan-wide.