Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

This is a superb hostel where you feel welcome the moment you walk through the door. Much of this has to do with the staff, who clearly work well together as a team. The general atmosphere is warm and friendly and the location unbeatable, with easy access to the transport network and almost next door to Senso-ji temple. Dorms are spacious and thoughtfully decorated. Some great affordable restaurants nearby. My only regret is that I only had a short stopover. Will definitely go back sometime!

Thank you for your wonderful review and nice comment!! We are so happy to hear that you liked our place and want to come back!! It was just a short time, so, lets talk more next time!! We will let you know our recommended restaurants.^^ See you again someday soon!!

It was a very nice stay here, with very nice people, and nicely situated in the Asakusa district! Highly recommended!

• 22nd Feb 2014

Liked the shared kitchen, dining and lounge room - thought it was warm and homely. Staff were also very friendly at counter and said a hello or goodbye when we went through door. We traveled with 2 children aged 8 and 10, they felt comfortable and safe to stay in common areas by themselves - which was great.

• 20th Feb 2014

Thank you for your review and nice comment!! We are very happy to hear that you liked our guest house and enjoyed your stay with family!! We hope to see you again soon!

Great hostel in a great location with fabulous staff. I will definitely be back!

• 18th Feb 2014

A great hostel with very helpful staff, and in a good location.

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Sweden

Thank you very much for your comment. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed our hostel. We are looking forward to see you again.

Really enjoyed staying here. The location is great, right near Asakusa station and Sensoji Temple. Super friendly staff, had a great time!

Best Hostel I've ever been! And I've been to more than 100 countries! Awesome staff!!!

Thank you very much for your comment. We are very happy to hear that you could enjoyed staying with us. We are looking forward to see you again on March. Please tell your travel story!!

place is great, but first time going there was a little hard to find, even the cab drivers had some trouble

Thank you for your stay and review!! Sorry about it was hard to find our place... Taxi driver know only the big street name. So, next time, its easier to ask the police in front of Kaminari-mon gate!! But we are happy to know that you liked our place!! We hope to see you again soon!!

Superb staff, and I can't overstate how awesome the location is. Right off of the Asakusa stop on the Ginza line, and less than 15 mins. away from SkyTree. Awesome.

Thank you very much for your comments. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed staying in our hostel. We are looking forward to see you again.

Loved it. Stayed here last year and it it still pretty good. Would definitely recommend this hotel

Thank you very much for your comment. and Thank you very much for coming back to our hostel. We will keep doing our best. We are looking forward to see you again.

This hostel was perfect in terms of location, staff, computer usage (although I couldn't get wifi in my room). The staff goes above and beyond to be helpful, even calling to help me out with a tour I booked through another company. I wish they would have offered at least toast for breakfast, as eating out in Japan isn't cheap. But, the hostel is great and I would stay again!

Thank you for your comment. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed staying in our hostel. Your comment is greatly helpful to improve our service. We are looking forward to see you again.

The staff were absolutely amazing! So friendly, welcoming and helpful. They went out of their way to make sure my stay was memorable and even wrote me a thank you note and made me some origami! The hostel was in a great location and it was easy to get around. I also really liked the layout of the room as the shower and toilet were separate from each other. I would definitely stay here again.

One of my favorite hostels during my travels in Japan. Very convenient location with regard to the subway and other rail stations. It's also in the middle of all the Asakusa action, while being conveniently tucked away on a quite side street. Amazing staff and impeccably maintained facilities. Definitely one of my top (if not my top) coices for places to stay when I eventually come back to visit Japan.

The staff at this hostel was amazing and they helped make my time in Tokyo very enjoyable. They had tons of information about the city and were more than glad to help with anything. The four person dorm rooms were great and the bathrooms were very clean. The common spaces were very nice as well and there was lots of information about things to do in Tokyo. The location was great for me, though it might be a little outside of the city for some people. I would definitely stay there again!

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki is a fantastic hostel! I don't think I could have had a nicer stay anywhere else. There are so many things to like about this hostel: it's in a great location, is clean, and quiet, and most importantly, very well run. Chieko, Kana, Eriko and Tsubasa, the people who run the hostel, could not have been nicer or more helpful. After having stayed at the hostel almost a week, it is plain to see why Khaosan Kabuki rates so highly with travelers. I would not hesitate to go back

• 26th Jan 2014

Thank you very much for your comment. I am very happy to hear that you could enjoyed staying in our hostel. Your comment gave us encourage. We are keep going to try our best to guests. We are looking forward to see you again.

This was the first hostel I stayed at in Japan and I'm glad I did! I was traveling solo and right from arriving I met two people in the common area who were very welcoming along with the staff. I also made good friends in my dormitory. facilities were excellent - dorm had it's own toilette and shower which were very clean. Location is great, just next to the Rising gate and also Asakusa station. The staff were fun and friendly - I would defiantly come back if I visit Tokyo again!

Thank you for your wonderful review and comment!! Sounds nice, you got friend in our guest house!! Its one of fun part of the travel!! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed and hope to see you again soon!! See ya!!

This was the first time staying in a hostel and we were very impressed by the friendliness of people and the staff were all very helpfull.

Comfy and nice bed with decent size of bathroom. The staffs were super friendly and kind. Had an enjoyable and memorable stay at there.

• 18th Jan 2014
  • Malaysia

Thank you for your review and comment!! We are happy to hear that you seem liked our guest house!! We hope you enjoyed your travel in Japan and come back soon!!

We were very happy with our stay at this hostel. It was a little cramped for room inside the accommodation, but then again, we were not in Japan to stay in our room. The location is ideally central to so many shops, tourist attractions, train stations etc... that we found it quite Ok for the 4 days we stayed there.

• 14th Jan 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Had a really great stay here! Probably the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Great and super helpful staff, very clean rooms, great price, excellent location, and more. Would absolutely stay here again without any hesitation.

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment and review!! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay!! And we hope you liked our recommended food too!! We are looking forward to see you again soon!!