Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Sound staff and area, needs a bar or something to make it a more social fun place.

• 16th Oct 2014

Simply the best hostel i've ever stayed it! I really enjoyed more my days in Tokyo thanks to the help of the hostel staff. I will definitely stay there the next time I visit Tokyo. Thank you very much, Khaosa Tokyo Kabuki.

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Mexico

Thank you for making it a pleasant stay. I talked to Hiromi for a bit and I always enjoy talking to the staff to get their views on things. I really like the Khaosan hostels.

• 15th Oct 2014

The most proficient,friendly, professional personal i have met in a hostel and always with a smile. Facilities brand new, location next in subway station in the heart of Asakusa, very clean, well organized, part of my unforgettable experience in Japan.Thanks guys , see you next time!

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Greece

I liked my first experience at this hostel that I came back again when returning to Tokyo

Lovely place — staff are helpful and full of personality, room was comfy and clean, and there was a good atmosphere in the common room and hostel in general. Highly recommended.

Excellent services and good staff interaction.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Singapore
  • All Male Group, 25-30

this hostel is super,has a super location in a traditional area of tokyo,2 min walk to asakusa metro station which leads you to many places of interest, has a super comfortable living room with very information about the city (it might help when you´re out of ideas),it´s super clean and last but not least it has a super nice staff, very fun and very helpfull that provides very information of what to do in the city and places to see nearby. definitely recommendable.

I have travelled a lot and have stayed at many hostels before and I can promise this was one of the best ones.The hostel is immaculate. The lounge area is perfect to meet people. I went to Tokyo by myself but didn't spend a single day alone. Right near a busy tourist attraction and many metro lines. Staff are extremely kind and fun. Hi Hiromi!!!! Comfortable and clean beds. Great facilities. It was just perfect. Definitely stay here, you won't regret it.

Location was great to be near a station, as well as in one of the areas of Tokyo you would want to visit anyway. Facilities and room were clean, bed could have been more comfortable, but definitely still sleepable!

Can't find a better place than here!! Loooooooove here so much,hope I can come back there soon!! =))

• 11th Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

The hostel locates nearby the famous temple in Tokyo, Sensō-ji (浅草寺) and is only 5 minutes far by foot from the subway station. You can find various type of delicious Japanese food in the area, so don't worry about the meals. And the most important--the staff members here are friendly and amiable.

You couldn't expect a better hostel with such a price. The staff were very sweet and helpful, not to mention the great location next to sensoji and where the Sky Tree was just up there in your view!

Everything was great. Staff were friendly, wifi was reliable, hostel excellently located. No complaints :)

the staff was awesome. They really cared about the people staying at the hostel and tried to help out with anything they were able to do. All of them spoke English very well!

Best hostel Ive been to yet, incredibly friendly and helpful staff, thanks again!

wonderful staff

• 5th Oct 2014
  • China

We had a great stay at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki!

The location was very convenient as it was close to the Asakusa/Ginza subway lines. The staff was EXTREMELY helpful in answering all my questions and fulfilling my needs. I also met a lot of great hostel people while there which made my trip more enjoyable. My one qualm was that the toilet in my room did not have all the fancy functions working. I already recommended this hostel to my friends!

Freindly and helpful staff at a great location.

• 3rd Oct 2014