Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Great staff,

• 8th Mar 2015

Had a strange smell in our room, otherwise everything was great especially the location which is in the centre of Asakusa. Supermarkets, shopping, famous shrine, restaurants, subway station - all you could possibly need in a walking distance less than 5 minutes.

Awesome stay! Even though we were there only one night your hospitality, location, and facilities made us want to stay much longer! Until next time :-)

• 7th Mar 2015

Loved it! The staff are so nice :-) they made me a pikachu origami as a farewell. Thank you so much !

Lived up to the hype. Really special.

• 6th Mar 2015

cosy little hostel nestled in a very cool part of tokyo, second time staying there - would stay there again.

• 5th Mar 2015

We loved our stay at khoasan kabuki! It was very easy for us to find coming from the airport. The beds are amazingly comfortable and the room we stayed in was great. Awesome kitchen facilities and common area. Last but not least....the staff are absolutely amazing!!!!!!! They are so kind and helpful. Always smiling and willing to chat and give you advice on anything you need! We would stay again and recommend to others!

The best private room i ever got in a hostel!! full tatami, clean, big, I was vey glad. And the staff is very nice, and speak english very well!! Completely satisfied.

Really good hostel. Good location, close to subway and metro so easy access to rest of Tokyo. Really friendly and helpful staff. Would recommend.

Good location easy to go everywhere Friendly staff would luv to see them again

The staff were unbelievably helpful, couldn't have asked for more!

The best place!! Great location, friendly staff. Feels like home- Avi

• 3rd Mar 2015

Great clean place to stay. Compared to other hostels and hotels we stayed in Japan over three weeks, it was one of the top places. Rooms are small and tight but no smaller than expected in the Japaneese culture. Recommended

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Couple, 41+

One of my best experiences in Japan was staying here!

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki is truly an awesome place to stay. The staff is awesome, always cheerful and very helpful. The atmosphere is epic, it's easy to meet travellers from a wide range of nationalities, and end up making plans all together based on our interests. The dorm is very clean and comfortable, with a lovely temperature to sleep in; and each bed has its locker, so it's very safe, even though i didn't feel unsafe as Tokyo is surprisingly a safe megalopole. I really enjoyed my stay there :)

I have to say that the hostel is just amazing. The staffing is very helpful and they really care about your needs. The atmosphere is ok, there is a common room where travelers can meet each other and talk. The rooms are very clean and confortable, I stayed in a 4 bed shared bedroom and I can say it has plenty of space. Regarding the location, it is just 2 blocks away from Asakusa station, so it is very well located. I will definitely recommend this place for staying in Tokyo.

very friendly、very comfortable commendation

Extremely friendly staff and all around brilliant hostel for solo travellers or groups alike! A

• 27th Feb 2015

Friendliest staff I've ever seen in a hostel. They were very helpful and so polite.

the staff at Khaosan Kabuki has to be one of the friendliest hostel staff that I have ever met. When I asked them for the recommendation of the place to eat Ton-Kut-tsu, they gave me one of their favourite. They gave me maps which allows me to explore by myself.

• 25th Feb 2015