Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Thank you for your kindness!~ I really want to stay at Kabuki again!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at, especially for the price they're asking. I previously stayed at the Ace inn which was fine but this knocked it out if the park. Comfortable beds, a great common room, and super helpful staff were just some of the perks. Great bathroom/shower setup too. Would definitely stay here again.

• 5th Aug 2014

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki was wonderful! The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the hostel was very clean. The price is absolutely fantastic for such a great location. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone travelling to Tokyo, especially solo female travelers. I felt completely safe and secure. Really enjoyed my stay, and hope to come back in the future.^^

• 2nd Aug 2014

I had two stays there and on the first, the only room they had was for three people, and I had to take it. But then they gave me a double room for the price of a dorm room on a different night, which was great, so thumbs up from me.

We are all love here!!!! The best is the transportation is very convenient!!! And all the staff are so kind and friendly!! If we go to Asakusa again, I'll choose you definitely!!! Love Kabuki!!! Hope we will see you soon!!! :)))))

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Taiwan

Great hostel in a location that can't be beat. It's a 2 minute walk to Senso-ji temple, and there are quite a few things to visit in the area as well. The hostel itself has a great Japanese style to it which gives it more personality than most other hostels. Make sure to book early though as it fills up quickly.

I think you can display information about the flea market :)

• 29th Jul 2014

The staff at Kabuki are awesome and it's a great place to stay. I'll definitely recommend it to any of my friends who are planning a trip to Tokyo.

Khaosan Kabuki is a very charming inn, good place to stay in Tokyo, very cheap for the accomodation and the location in Asakusa, the team is wonderful.

• 29th Jul 2014

The staff was wonderful and kind. Khaosan Kabuki is the best hostel I have been to!

• 26th Jul 2014

Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The room we stayed in was perfect for the two of us and was clean and well-kept.

Location is great in Asakusa. The staff  is really friendly and helpful, speaks english very well :) Rooms are nice and comfy. I highly recommend this guesthouse if you are looking for a cheap accommodation in Tokyo, with a great atmosphere. You will always find somebody to travel with if you travel solo !

Absolutely the best hostel in Tokyo by far.

great location! this was such a nice hostel to stay in, the staff were so lovely, and it was a great little homely respite from the (great) craziness of tokyo!

Great staff, perfect location, highly recommended.

Nothing much to pick on. Everything was very good. From staff to facility . Whatever you need is there and very friendly staff. The location is at asakusa which is one of the famous tourist attractions, many restaurants and shops nearby.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

I had a wonderful time! Great location, nice and clean rooms and especially lovely staff! I can't wait to be there again :) Lucia

There's a reason this is one of the top listed hostels in Tokyo. Just fantastic all round - staff are excellent, facilities are top notch and it's well situated. Met some great people there too

It's an amazing hostel in every respect. The staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and go out of their way to make sure you have the best stay possible. The rooms are decently sized, have large security lockers (which don't require your own lock), good AC, and per-room shower/toilet facilities. The lounge (and its features) are great, and you should start and end your day down there just to run into interesting people. If you're staying in Tokyo, this is the first hostel you should consider.

• 13th Jul 2014

Great stay - Asakusa is a cool part of town and the staff were super friendly, helpful and polite. Would recommend!

• 13th Jul 2014