Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

1987 Total Reviews

Best Guest House on Asakusa zone . Good location nearby train Station a lot of restaurant. Staff very helpful like a good Friend.

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Thailand

Very good

• 2nd Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

Arrived at 2am, owners woke up at my call to get me in and settled, they were extremely helpful answering all my questions with detailed options for my day, I had a bad drunk incident and brought home someone not staying, by contract could have been out 10,000yen but they heard out my situation, A+ staff, great facilities super clean, locker with lock, safe area, cool vibe with local travelers bar created by them at a nearby partner hostel. Location is key, close to Akibara, subway jr line, 👌

I and my friends recommend Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki. The room was quite big enough and clean. The receptionist really helpful and friendly to us. Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki also had Kimono that we can try and take a picture. It was really fun.

Centrally located and very friendly and helpful staff.

Great value for money for Tokyo staff are amazing amd had a great atmosphere

Good location, good English staff, good place to meet other travelers

This hostel is great. The lounge is a good place to meet people. The staff is very friendly and the girls are cute!

A fantastic hostel!! The location is great, right by sensouji. If you're looking for cheap food, an Ozeki supermarket is right across the street. It's easy to get around to other parts of Tokyo from here since the metro is only a 5 minute walk away. The hostel itself is very clean and well kept, and it has the best common room I have seen in a hostel--people actually hangout in there! But the best part of the hostel is the staff. Super kind and helpful, and Eri-san is adorable! :]

Great spot, a very clean and friendly hostel!

Great experience

We had a fabulous stay. The staff were friendly and helpful. They are really there for their customers and are thoughtful. We got a free upgrade to a private room too.

• 24th Jun 2015

It was an Excellent live in Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki, really kind staff provide best service there!

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

I would like to thank all the staff that's working at the hostel! You guys truly made my week in Tokyo wonderful!

Wanted to say a massive thanks to the staff at the hostel. A great introduction to Japan and their famous hospitality. Also, the lovely dress they have in reception was an oddly good fit for me!

Excellent accommodation in an amazing part of town. Staff friendly and approachable, with good recommendations on where to eat and sites to visit (most importantly how to get there).

Very helpful staff, who gave us many recommendations on activities. Location isn't bad relative to public transit, but it is on the opposite side of town from Shinjuku and the like. I think we had some bad luck on the days we visited, because there were not too many people to socialize with. I see that most of the people who visit did not have this problem, so I don't blame the hotel for it. All in all, an excellent visit.

Great value for the money and the facilities are great. We were supposed to be in a four bed room and they moved us into a private two bed room for three nights, free of charge. The staff is so nice and very helpful with anything you may need. The only issue with the hostel is the location for the nightlife as it is a ~40 minute metro ride to the areas to go out and the metro closes at midnight. That means you must take a taxi home which are extremely expensive in Tokyo.

Great location. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Bathrooms were always clean.

Everything was awesome, the staff were great and very helpful and friendly. We managed to miss a day in our bookings and they booked us another hostel with their partner company for us. Room was really good, bathroom and toilet facilities adjoining. We had to check-in late after closing hours they accommodated that and kept out luggage for us too.