Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The location was very convenient as it was close to the Asakusa/Ginza subway lines. The staff was EXTREMELY helpful in answering all my questions and fulfilling my needs. I also met a lot of great hostel people while there which made my trip more enjoyable. My one qualm was that the toilet in my room did not have all the fancy functions working. I already recommended this hostel to my friends!

I only stayed 1 night at Kabuki, the 1st night of my Japan tour. The place is clean, staff is very helpful and metro station is 5 minutes away.

Freindly and helpful staff at a great location.

• 3rd Oct 2014

Only one word:[perfect]

• 2nd Oct 2014
  • Taiwan

An amazing place - we stayed 4 instead of just the one night! The twin private room with ensure was brilliant - quite spacious for Tokyo standards. The staff were fantastic, helped with getting my son a haircut and also when he lost his phone - got it back by the way.

Everything great! My locker key opened a couple of lockers though, so I'm guessing that other keys did the same. They should look into it. Other than that, I think it's a great hostel and a great value for money place.

this is the best hostel so far in Japan with lovely and caring staff. I love the staff, they did everything to make me feel happy -- perfect!!! A big hug to you all and I would love to stay there again. The hostel is a bit expensieve, but youll be staying at one of the most convenient place in the middle of one of the most interesting and Japanese style areas in Tokyo. I have lived in Tokyo for 14+ years and know the town inside out. Thats why I can give this hostel my highest recomendation.

It's so awesome.

Staff is extremely friendly, especially Kana san is very helpful and nice. This hostel is located in best spot in Tokyo. The best of best. I would stay here again if I have a chance.

Really loved my stay there, rebooked every chance I could! Can't wait to see you all again before I fly back to the UK!

• 29th Sep 2014

Staff is super nice and helpful it was by far my best hostel in Tokyo.

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

The best hostel in Tokyo! The room is big when keeping in mind it's in Tokyo, everything is clean and the staff is awesome. The location is the best in Asakusa (where majority of hostels are) close to subway. What I like the most is the atmosphere that is very welcoming and you feel like at home as much as it's possible in a hostel. Staying in this hostel can really make your experience in Tokyo even better.

I actually checked in at this place three times whenever I returned back to Tokyo when travelling around in Japan recently. The staff are excellent, friendly and helpful. They often organised various social evening events and it made a great place to mix with other travelers. Rooms could get a bit hot but there is air con in all the rooms. Very good value for Tokyo and in a great location near to Asakusa metro lines.

was amazing hostel , enjoyed my stay for ultra japan

The location of the hostel was brilliant and the place was kept really clean and safe. The staff was very friendly and offered help and advice for getting around and was very responsive to any requests for help. We had a great experience and would definitely stay at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki again.

• 26th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

we love stay at Khaosan Kabuki.the place is strategic.The staff are friendly to help us to find informetion. We will recommended friends go to there. Linda Linda (from Medan-Indonesia)

This was my first time to stay in hostel. The room was clean and comfortable. The hostel was just like a big family,everyone was so nice and friendly. I even watched the last episode of my favorite drama! I found it was interesting to meet new friends here, I hope that I could stay here again.

My home away from home, I come here every time when I'm in Tokyo. You should too!

The location is strategic,near with Asakusa station.The staff are friendly and help us to search location to a place.I will recommended my friends go to there.

I actually loved staying here! I don't have anything negative to say. The location is superb and subway is very close by. Staff were very helpful too!