Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

1934 Total Reviews

The staff is very friendly and helpful. Thanks.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

a good place to stay!!! with good location and friendly staff. i had a wonderful experiences staying here, meeting many new foreign friends.

• 8th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

had a great stay!staff was really nice and eveyting was clean and up to standard! Khaosan never disappoints me:D

Awesome place and friendly staff.

Kabuki was brilliant! All the guys who work there are super friendly and super helpful. If I'm ever lucky enough to go back to Japan I will definitely stay at Kabuki again

I really enjoyed my time staying here! The staff is very friendly and they take the time to get to know you. The hostel itself is in a great location with easy access. The rooms are nicely sized, the beds are comfortable, and everything is very clean. I would stay here again just because the staff is so great!

Great hostel! Very clean and staff are friendly and welcoming. The location is ok, very close to a metro station and near the historic / traditional area of Tokyo, but not very central. Still easy to get around from there though.

ห้องอาบน้ำเล็กไปหน่อย แต่ทำเลดีใกล้สถานที่ท่องเที่ยว Very small bathroom , good location

• 5th Jun 2015
  • Thailand

Khaosan Kabuki is simply perfect for backpackers and anyone looking for a reasonably priced, fun and pleasant place to stay. The location is superb, the staff incredibly friendly and they have prepared lots of recommendations to do in and outside Tokyo. I will definitely try to book at Kabuki next time I visit Tokyo!

Eri and Ami were super helpful and delightful! They were always willing to give good tips and had great jokes. The hostel was also a great location and I loved the common room!

Thank you very much Kana for your email to me. It was nice to stay in kabuki hostel and also got the souvenir. Hope when I visit Tokyo again, I can stay in your hostel.

This is our second stay in Khaosan Kabuki as well! Friendly staffs, nice atmosphere, and the Japanese style tatami! Walking distance to Nakamise and Metro station are all the benefits!

Couldn't recommend more. Extremely helpful staff, well located. The though of the hostel and writing this review makes me want to go back to hostel/tokyo. I forgot my jeans at hostel, only realised after I left Japan. They have offered to ship it back to me in the UK and refused to take shipping charges from me. I have no words to thank you !!! Where else would you see that ?

A pleasant hostel to stay in with a nice atmosphere in it which started before I arrived. The welcome email with instructions of how to get there and what tickets to purchase at the airport made it a breeze to get there in one piece. The welcome and wealth of knowledge the team there possess is excellent and I couldn't fault their restaurant recommendations at all! The rooms are a little small, but cosy and well equipped and I had many good nights sleep here. I will return here in the future :)

I stayed here for only a single night but this was definitely the best hostel I stayed in in Japan! Staff was friendly and the common room was very conducive for meeting new friends!

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Singapore

Excellent hostel! I had a great stay and would stay again.

• 31st May 2015

The greatest hostel i've ever been !

Great hostel! Im so happy I stayed with you guys!!

It's a very nice place, clean and well located. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• 29th May 2015
  • Mexico

Perfect place to stay, the staff is amazing! I want to congratulate the staff for treating the people as friends. Love Ami attitude!!!! Keep growing Khousan! Just I would like to add to offer better Internet quality, because didn´t have any reception in my room it was very poor, but everything else it was great!

• 29th May 2015