Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Had a GREAT stay! Perfect location by Asakusa, nice, friendly staff, and they gave us great maps and suggestions. So much fun! I'd highly recommend this hostel, and would stay there again if I end up in Tokyo!

• 7th Sep 2014

I had an excellent stay at Tokyo Khousan Kabuki. The location was lively, but not too busy or noisy. The staff was very friendly and provided good advice on how to experience Japan authentically. The facilities were clean, and I love the ensuite restroom in each room. Highly recommend staying here!

• 6th Sep 2014

Very easygoing and helpful staff. Would say there again if in Tokyo!

• 5th Sep 2014

This hostel is perfect. The staff are suoer friendly and welcoming, the atmosphere is great; not too quiet, not too crazy. The rooms are lovely and clean and the beds are really comfortable!

Staff is great! Best hostel in tokyo!

• Argentina

Not much is required to say. Simply fantastic. Incredible place (especially when compared to the rest of places in Tokyo)

very nice staff, clean facilities, met some really cool people. the location is soo close to the sensoji temple and sky tree. I liked this area.

• 3rd Sep 2014

This hostel exceeded my expectations, it was great value for money and, for me, was better than staying in a hotel. The rooms were spacious, perfect for sharing and the common area was comfortable and full of appliances to use. The best bit about the hostel was the excellent staff who were so kind and helpful and always willing to help with any questions we had about touring Tokyo.

• 3rd Sep 2014

This hostel has a great communal environment for meeting people, staff are always at hand and in the communal area for any questions or a chat. Lovely place, super close to train stations and sites. I'd happily stay here again!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Great staff and atmosphere - very comfortable :)

• 3rd Sep 2014

I only stayed at Khaosan Kabuki for one night. Staff was incredibly helpful, kind, and speak good English. Rooms were clean with an ensuite bathroom. Common room is open 24 hours with a TV, kitchen, and computers with Internet. Walk to Ginza metro (to Shibuya) is only 5 minutes away. Train to/from Haneda and Narita is less than 10 minutes walking. As a solo female traveler, security/safety are important, and I felt safe here.Overall, for the price, this is a great hostel.

Great And very freindly stuff. The location is just perfect (few metres from asakusa temple)

Had a great time here! I was in Tokyo a few days on my own and I easily found some like minded travelers looking to hangout n explore the city. I haven't done the hosteling thing much but I was really happy the setting made it so easy to meet up with other travelers and meet some new friends. Location is a bit far after 12am due to train shutdown but comparable lodging in central Tokyo would have been way more expensive. Besides trains restart at 5am n what's the rush. : )

• 31st Aug 2014

Awesome staff - friendly and very helpful!

• 30th Aug 2014

Great Experience in the right location.

These guys are the best, that's why I am coming back. Helpful and friendly. Thank you so much

It was a very nice place to stay. After China, everything felt secure and clean. Also better than Sakura where I stayed later on. Compared to other hostels in Japan, quite little space certainly due to the real estate prices in Tokyo. But perfect for a good sleep all the more as airconditioning was working perfectly.

I would definitely recommend the hostel. Very clean and close to lots of sightseeing points.

• 29th Aug 2014

Staff was very friendly, hostel was extremely clean, and great location.

• 29th Aug 2014

We spent 8 nights in Kabuki and we just can say excellent words. The staff is very kind and friendly, always taking care and guiding us. The hostel seems very new, all is extraordinary clean, a quiet place and the rooms/WC are quite big. It is located in Asakusa, a very nice area with lots of restaurants. The only point is that we had to take the subway to get a JR station (the ticket is only 170 yens) or going to Ueno on foot (20 minutes approx). Best regards to Naoto and thanks to Jun Isobe!