Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

We had a really nice stay in this hostel! The staff is so friendly and helpful, common area is nice and rooms are clean. Location is good, public transport very near. We would stay again for sure and recommend it to everyone visiting Tokyo. Tuncay & Elena

Nice hostel with friendly staff in a good location. Good security with good facilities. The wireless internet was not working well for me but i don't know if other people had this problem.

• 22nd May 2014
  • Iran

Great staff that were really helpful and the location was really good.

superb and knowledgeable staff..thumbs up!!

• 21st May 2014
  • hijklucaskim
  • Singapore

Met a lot of really cool travelers while staying here. Facilities are excellent, very clean hostel. The location is a bit far from the fun places in Tokyo, but everything is pretty easy to get to on the metro. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

Loved this hostel, staff is super friendly and helpful, location in Asakusa is quiet but very nice in a traditional area close to the subway, skytree, temple etc. Good public area, free coffee, tea and wifi\computers. One of the best hostels I have stayed in so far, definitely recommend it!

Good hostel at a really good location in Asakusa! Fourth time in Tokyo and best hostel in the city so far. Will stay here again.

Super kind staff, perfect location and atmosphere. I would just make one criticism: the dryer doesn't work good. I had to reinsert money 3 times for a couple of underpants and it was still humid. Anyway, you can't be disappointed!

Best place I stayed in Japan! The staff really go out of their way to make you feel welcome.

Lovely hostel! The staff were so friendly and helpful, and the hostel had everything I could need. The rooms themselves were awesome; big sturdy beds, only four to a room and ensuite bathroom and toilet. Little touches like shampoo and shower gel in the shower, and a hairdryer by the mirror were good. Very secure and clean. Would definitely stay here again if I come back to Tokyo!

The staff at this hsotel were awesome! And I mean they went out of their way to hep me - map of the city, interesting things to do, help with translation, you name it. I would not recommend you to stay in this hostel, I would ADVISE you to stay in this hostel! This is the best hostel stay I have every had. I am coming back again and again and again!

• 12th May 2014
  • India

I had a great time here. The staff is really friendly and the rooms are spotless. I have no complaints. I will definitely come back.

very nice stay

Wonderful friendly staff that made us felt at home:)

I loved it! The staff are amazing, super helpful and friendly. Clean rooms. Good common room. I will definitely stay again soon! THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

• 8th May 2014

Excelent hostel. Very clean, good location and an amazing staff! HIghly recommended!

• 8th May 2014

It was very cheerful to stay in this youth hostel, i wish i could stay longer but when i booked, it was already full. I plan to come to Japan next year and i will definitely come back to this place. Very well situated, and very quiet to sleep at night. It was easy to find the place as this hostel is very well organised, they send you very detailed information with pictures, it helps so much. All the satff speak very well English and they give you so good advice about everything. I

Staffs are lovely and Hospitality. Good locations that near Sensoji-temple, metro station and many resturants around.

• 7th May 2014
  • Thailand

This hostel is great and has a perfect location. The staff is always ready to help you.

The hostel it's self is great - big common room and a fantastic location (right by Asakusa gate with lots of places to eat). The staff are also really helpful when I had an issue. However, the hostel had a family and couples vibe and is not a place for solo travellers to meet other solos. Otherwise a good hostel, but depends on the kind of traveller you are.