Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

As usual, Khaosan offers clean and simple facilities, but this time way bigger than the Original or Annex where I've been before. Enough place to move around without bumping into anyone, an elevator!, reasonably comfortable bed (for Japan), I can't think of anything more to ask for.

definitely one of the best hostels i've stayed in. staff's very helpful and went out of their way to help travelers asking tons of questions! :)

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Philippines

It was a really Nice hostel. The People who worked there were so sweet and helpful. So clean. Very Close to Subway station and many Nice restaurants and shops in the area. Could have been a little bit cheaper, but not really expensive.

staff is sooo nice and helpful!!!

Exceptional staff—they really care about you and making your stay memorable and comfortable.

This place rocks!

• 28th Mar 2015

I had a good stay here at Khabuki, there wasn't too much 'life' so to speak but in other regards the hostel was good, close to the subway, informative and has everything you need. The staff went out of their way to inform me of details for my train to get back to the airport (I had to leave at 6am) and were kind enough to email me to check after though I neglected to reply (apologies!!) Thank you for all your help, much appreciated. I recommend to all visitors to stay here :)

Lovely hostel in a great location in Tokyo. Super clean and safe. The staff were lovely and helpful. Would stay again.

Excellent hostel! Staff very helpful and the hostel situated close to one of the historical temples in Tokyo! Highly recommend! Thanks

Great location, great staff and great facilities. The staff were very friendly, welcoming and helpful throughout our stay. We stayed in a private room with ensuite and the room was spacious and very clean. The hostel is right in the heart of Asakusa, very close to Senso-ji Shrine, lots of restaurants and a few supermarkets.

I cannot say enough good things about this hostel! The hostel is very clean and has a great atmosphere. The location is wonderful as well. I think the greatest thing about this hostel is the staff. Everyone was so nice and friendly. They taught me some new Japanese phrases and always greeted me with a huge smile. They even helped me set up my new SIM card and mailed me some rings I had forgotten with a really nice note wishing me good luck with my new semester! I highly recommend this hostel!

Very good place I recommand it

• 21st Mar 2015

I had a really good, brief, stay at the hostel. Everything worked well and the place was easy to find with the instructions on the website.

Location is right smack dab in the heart of Asakusa and close to everything you need. It's nice and quiet, too, which is great for travelers who are looking for something a bit more calmer and relaxed. The staff are FANTASTIC! Thank you so much for your friendly and helpful tips. I'll keep your one-piece hand-drawn memo forever! I had a great time here.

Cosy and clean, Khaosan Kabuki was fantastic to stay at. The staff were helpful and friendly.

• 19th Mar 2015
  • New Zealand

I liked it very much and will stay there again when I return to Tokyo before my flight! Lovely helpful staff and good location.

• 18th Mar 2015

It was perfect. Nothing missing!

really don't want you guys know this place so i can keep staying at this hotel.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Taiwan

I had a really great experience at Khaosan Hostel! The facilities were really great and the staff (I only had the chance to meet Naoto, Ami and Eri) were very friendly, welcoming and helpful.

• 16th Mar 2015

Loved our stay! Staff were very friendly and were eager to help :)

• 16th Mar 2015