Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

very friendly and respect each others..so clean. value for money..1 give 5 star for this hotel khaosan tokyo kabuki!!

• 12th Jan 2014
  • Malaysia

Really lovely hostel to relax in after a day wandering Tokyo. Fantastic staff.

Thank you for your nice comment and review!! We are happy to hear that you could relax in our guest house!! Please come back again soon!!

Staff was very helpful, location ideal, lots of posted information, large lockers provided in-room, each room has ensuite bathroom, common room very cosy. I didn't stay long but definitely would go back over the other hostel I stayed in Tokyo.

Thank you very much for your comment. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. We are looking forward to see you again.

Great help from the staff.

Thank you for your comment and review!! It was nice to support your travel!! We hope you enjoyed in Japan and come back soon!!

Perfect place to stay in Tokyo. This was my second trip back to Tokyo and Khaosan did not disappoint. The staff were lovely, very hospitable and had good local knowledge. Location is perfect and the rooms have a nice Japanese feel. Good common room and they encourage everyone to get involved in different activities. Could not recommend enough.

Thank you very much for your comment. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel. We are waiting for your third time to come to japan!

This is an excellent hostel, the staff were very helpful and organised a number of interesting and unique activities, including appearing on a Japanese TV show! Great location near the Sensoji temple and shopping streets, great wifi, very clean and a good atmosphere. Recommended.

Thank you for your perfect review and nice comment!! It was nice to talk with you and spend New Year time together!! It must been good experience to try Mochitsuki and Natto Mochi in the party!!^^ We are looking forward to see you again someday soon!! See ya!!

This one is a great hostel. It's located at the heart of Asakusa. Staff is very friendly and helpful, you can ask them anything. We stayed on New Year's Eve and they threw a traditonal mochitsuki party, which japanese national television NHK came and shot. We ended up being showed on Japanese TV. It was a great trip! Thanks!

Thank for your wonderful review and comment!! It was very nice to talk with you everyday and spend New Year time together!! And thank you for join the Mochitsuki party!! We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed!! And we watched the TV today!! It was fun!! If you have a chance to back to Tokyo, please visit us!! We are looking forward to see you again soon!! Mata Kitene!!

This is the best hostel I stayed in during my trip in tokyo

Thank you for your nice comment and review!! It was short time, but we were happy to spend with you! We hope you will have a nice New Year in Japan and see you again soon!! Take care!!

Kana was so friendly and helpful. Thank you for your wonderful help.

Happy New Year!! Thank you for your lovely comment and review!! Im happy to hear that you enjoyed your travel in Asakusa. And I liked to see your smile everyday!! I hope you had a good year 2014 and come back to Tokyo again soon!! Take care!! By Kana

Thanks for helping to find my apple iPhone adapter and keeping it until I return to claim it! :) We loved the room and the atmosphere of the Kabuki hostel. Thank you!

• 23rd Dec 2013
  • Singapore

great hostel! I enjoyed the tatami room!

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hostel. We are looking forward to see you again.

Great location and awesome staff. Lovely lounge where you can relax and meet people from all over the world :) Enjoyed my stay very much!

Thank you for your review and comment!! We are happy to hear that you could relax in our guest house!! We hope you enjoyed your travel and come back again soon!! Take care!!

My favourite hostel in Japan, always glad to stay here when I'm in Tokyo. Staff super nice & helpful, great atmosphere and it seems I always meet super cool people here. At a really great spot in Asakusa, such a fun part of town and it's easy to travel to other parts of Tokyo too.

Thank you for come back to Kabuki!! We are happy to hear that you like our guest house!! And we hope you enjoy your travel with your friend and have a nice Christmas!! See ya!!

I cannot fault this hostel. It was well organised and the staff were friendly and very helpful.

Amazing. The best hostel ever. Definitely worth. We really felt like in home and in Japan.

Thank you very much for your  comment. We are glad to hear that you liked our hostel. We are looking forward to see you again.

This hostel is great for its location and its staff, it was actually my 2nd time there and plan to go soon a third time!

• 8th Dec 2013

Thank you very much for your comment, Your comment is greatly helpful to improve our service. We try to make efforts to improve our service.

Im glad i could wash my clothes and naturally dry them!

• 7th Dec 2013
  • Guatemala

Thank you very much for your coment. We are glad to heat that you liked our hostel. We are looking forward to see you again.

Staff was awesome. Very friendly and helpful with our stay and with directions. Fun atmosphere there. Rooms were clean and we had everything we needed. Traveled with two other friends and they also thought it was great. I would stay there again for sure.

• 5th Dec 2013

Thank you for came back to our guest house!! We were very happy to see you again!! And thank you for wonderful review and comment!! Please say Hi to your friends, too!! And please visit us when you come back to Tokyo!! See ya!!

Very nice stay, the girls were very helpful and always smiling! You have to stay in Khaosan Kabuki!! Without hesitation!

Thank you for your nice comment and review!! We liked to see your smile too!!^^ We hope you enjoyed the first visit Tokyo and please come back again soon!! See ya!!

Absolutely fantastic hostel , couldn't fault a single thing with this place. The staff were so friendly and welcoming, the location was perfect near the main line and subways, the dorm was small and very clean, very quiet at night even with the window open. Without a doubt I will stay here again next time I visit Tokyo. Thank you Khaosan! AAA+++