Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Unfortunately, only spend two nights here. This hostel is amazing: comfortable dorms, very clean, excellent location and amazing staff, to say nothing of all the facilities. I regret not having taken pictures wearing some of the Japanese costumes at the reception. I chose Khaosan Kabuki because it was awarded the best hostel in Japan and now I can see why. Little details from the staff make you feel very comfortable. If coming back to Tokyo next year I’ll stay at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki for sure!

The hostel is very well located. Clean and the staff very helpful. It was clean and everything was much better.

Although my stay was short, it was very nice.

The best about the hotel is the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff here. We would love to come back again!

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Vietnam

We loved our stay at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki. This hostel was a great location for us as it was easy to get to popular locations, but was still calm and quiet when we needed some down time. The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful when it came to planning our travels around Japan, and recommending activities and great places to eat. We would definitely stay again.

Nice hostel. Great staff and easy stay. Close to Sensoji and Kaminoram gate in Asakusa, where a lot of hostels seem to be, but this one had an exceptionally good location in comparison. Asakusa is a bit far from some of the nightlife hotspots (Shibuya, Shinjuku, Roppongi, Meguro/Ebisu), so it lost a point there, but there are few hostels of any real merit in those areas. Nice common space, clean, strong wifi, and easy to get to from Narita Airport. Khoasan has very good hostels in Tokyo.

Good location very near metro stop from which it easy to travel to anywhere in Tokyo. There are several temples and markets in the local area all within easy walling distance of the hostel. Hostel seemed clean and the friendly staff all speak English.

Excellent!!! Clean and helpfull staff...

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

It's a great place to stay in Tokyo. It's near Asakusa station and just next to Kaminarimon. and It's near 24hrs Donquijote (discount shop) and mart. Helpful staff and clean facilities! I really like Khaosan tokyo kabuki and I want stay here again.

Amazing hostel! Staff are great, location is right in the middle of Asakasa, walking distance to great sites, subway, and food/bars. Very clean and good sized rooms. Good lounge area to meet others. Although I met some great friends, while I was there seemed like it was booked full of more families so harder to meet people for solo travellers. Can't say enough good things about this hostel though really enjoyed my stay.

Great, really well stocked kitchen and lovely staff.

This hostel definitely contributed to my amazing Japanese Holiday! The location is great and Im so happy I chose to stay in Asakusa. I was a little anxious travelling by myself but I met so many solo travellers here. The staff were so helpful and kind. And........very handsome!!! I look forward to staying here again when I return.

• 16th Apr 2014

I like Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki. It's Excellent Location and Staff

• 16th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

Nice hostel which is close to convenient public transport lines to both the cities and both airports, and with excellent staff and facilities. Just an example: they provide you with an brilliant map of the area which includes tips about restaurants, ATM's, metro lines and all other stuff you might need. The common room was not the most lively but nice. The only real con for me would be that all dorms are mixed so I ended up with snoring, smelly guys but hey.. you can't blaim Kabuki for that:).

Have no complaint except maybe one, but that one though is other guest's fault though. I got the room in the 1st floor and at the third night maybe there's an event so the living room's quite noisy even after 10pm, and at around midnight there are two girls talking loudly outside the room too. Maybe if there's a sign that says there's a room near the elevator might be helpful. Overall it's a nice hostel and I recommend it to others.

This was a good place to stay in Tokyo, especially as it offers a relaxed, friendly and comfortable atmosphere. All of the staff were tremendous with their knowldge of the area and always willing to offer help and advice. I would dfinitely recommend this as a place to stay in Tokyo. Many thanks!

Simply the best affordable place to sleep in Tokyo. Veeeery clean!!!

Very nice hostel to stay in. Staff, rooms, facilities, everything is on the highest level of making your stay really comfortable. It's super clean and it really feels good to stay here. The location is perfect, just one minute walk to Sensō-ji and like 5 minutes walk to the nearest subway station Asakusa.

Great stay, friendly staff, we don't have any bad things to say about the place. They were very helpful in getting us around Tokyo and giving information. They were funny as well and we just liked the place a lot.

• 10th Apr 2014

I was incredibly sad to leave after my stay here! The room was very spacious and clean, with it's own super handy bathroom. Equally the communal area was a great place to relax and chat to other guests and staff, and even bake cupcakes! The location couldn't be better with the Sensoji just around the corner, numerous metro stations and endless restaurants and shops. Best of all the staff (cleaning and night included!) were incredibly warm, friendly and helpful; I'll be sure to come back soon!

Thank you for your wonderful comment and review!! And it was very nice to talk with you and your cake was great!! Please try hard to study Japanese. 日本語の勉強、がんばってね!! And if you have a chance to come to Asakusa, please visit us!! また、会いましょう!!