Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Great staff and atmosphere - very comfortable :)

• 3rd Sep 2014

I only stayed at Khaosan Kabuki for one night. Staff was incredibly helpful, kind, and speak good English. Rooms were clean with an ensuite bathroom. Common room is open 24 hours with a TV, kitchen, and computers with Internet. Walk to Ginza metro (to Shibuya) is only 5 minutes away. Train to/from Haneda and Narita is less than 10 minutes walking. As a solo female traveler, security/safety are important, and I felt safe here.Overall, for the price, this is a great hostel.

Great And very freindly stuff. The location is just perfect (few metres from asakusa temple)

Had a great time here! I was in Tokyo a few days on my own and I easily found some like minded travelers looking to hangout n explore the city. I haven't done the hosteling thing much but I was really happy the setting made it so easy to meet up with other travelers and meet some new friends. Location is a bit far after 12am due to train shutdown but comparable lodging in central Tokyo would have been way more expensive. Besides trains restart at 5am n what's the rush. : )

• 31st Aug 2014

Awesome staff - friendly and very helpful!

• 30th Aug 2014

Great Experience in the right location.

These guys are the best, that's why I am coming back. Helpful and friendly. Thank you so much

It was a very nice place to stay. After China, everything felt secure and clean. Also better than Sakura where I stayed later on. Compared to other hostels in Japan, quite little space certainly due to the real estate prices in Tokyo. But perfect for a good sleep all the more as airconditioning was working perfectly.

I would definitely recommend the hostel. Very clean and close to lots of sightseeing points.

• 29th Aug 2014

Staff was very friendly, hostel was extremely clean, and great location.

• 29th Aug 2014

We spent 8 nights in Kabuki and we just can say excellent words. The staff is very kind and friendly, always taking care and guiding us. The hostel seems very new, all is extraordinary clean, a quiet place and the rooms/WC are quite big. It is located in Asakusa, a very nice area with lots of restaurants. The only point is that we had to take the subway to get a JR station (the ticket is only 170 yens) or going to Ueno on foot (20 minutes approx). Best regards to Naoto and thanks to Jun Isobe!

Very friendly, very tiny, we obtained everything we need without unnecessary formalities.

Great location for alone traveller.

• 23rd Aug 2014
  • Thailand

This place is awesome! A really good place if you want to meet people, as the often arrange activities and partys. The staff is super friendly and the rooms are clean and nice!

Everyone at the hostel was very kind and helpful! I highly recommend staying there!

• 17th Aug 2014

Exceptional location, near to the metro, shops, restaurants and tourist spots. Our 4-bed mixed dorm had a separate bathroom.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Hungary

I stayed in this Hostel the last 7 days of my trip by Japan, and it was really a good decision!!! Really good location and the Staff very friendly!! We were in a very clean and not small four beds room. The stay was very comfortable! If i go back to Tokyo, I will book this Hostel again for sure!! Besides, the make a shushi party. Free shushi and cheap drink. Very funny!! ;)

only one word: PERFECT!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed my stays at Khaosan, it was a really value for money hostel. Well it was pretty basic though, but it's more than enough for people who'd like to stay just for sleep. It was a bit difficult at first to find the hostel, as it's located in the alley not in the main roads. But it's still close to the Asakusa shop district which is a good sightseeing place to be visited. Overall, it was an okay hostel, great staffs who were really helpful, and the cleanliness is unquestionable.

• 14th Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

only stayed here one night but it was an extremely satisfying stay. although it's a little challenging to find, this hostel has all the charms of a beautiful complex system of snaking allies in the asakusa area. the tucked-away location only rivals that of the many small shops, restaurants, and bars in the area. comfortable beds. clean bathroom in each room (with a bidet!). really good choice for the asakusa experience