Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Would highly recommend this hostel! Clean, comfortable, friendly, with excellent facilities and in a great location (Asakusa temple just minutes away, so many food and drink options, and right near the subway). Spent 4 nights here and will be returning shortly - I felt welcomed and engaged by the staff, and met a collection of excellent travellers in the downstairs lounge

Could not fault this hostel. Loved it would stay again and recommend to other people. Got upgraded for free as well which was lovely after a very long journey.

This is an excellent hostel. One of the best. Amazing location, wonderful staff, great information, super clean. Thank you Mio who works there for being lovely and helpful. Would definitely stay there again.

The best thing I loved about Kabuki was the very nice common area. It was really easy to access and meet new people, which I appreciate the most in hostels.

• 7th Nov 2015

Staff were great- super friendly, super helpful...super super super!!!

The only negative point was that I did not have time to stay longer :-( Otherwise, everything was great ! Especially the charming and helpful receptionists.

• 5th Nov 2015

Super nice staff and very clean place. Love the puffy blankets :)

This hostel has all the features of a hotel for the price of a hostel. The room I stayed in had only 4 beds, which keep the noise level down while maintaining security. The shower room and the toilet are very accessible too, located right outside of the dorm room. On top of that the entire staff was very friendly and helpful (besides the beauty), who gave me lots of directions and travel tips.

Great atmosphere at this hostel. Very easy to meet other travelers and have someone to hangout with if you wanted. Very clean and the staff was very helpful, Ami might be the coolest person in the world :). I would definitely stay there again.

There's a small space for my luggage, especially when i plan to have long stay.

Great hostel. Cannot fault it. Staff were amazing and helpful. Great atmosphere

Fantastic hostel in the middle of asakusa. The staff are brilliant Incredibly friendly and happy to help. The common room is great for meeting people. And the beds are super comfy! Everything you could ask for from aa hostel! The only downside is the location. Asakusa seems to close down very early. So if you want to go somewhere more lively for a night out you need to take the Subway. Can be a bit inconvenient since the Subway closes at 23:00. Other than that it's a brilliant place to stay

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They were very happy to answer any of our questions regarding good restaurants, etc. We stayed in a private room, which was very clean and spacious. The common area was well equipped with a large table, plenty of seating space and good kitchen facilities.

Great rooms, clean! Staff is very friendly end helpful! Very easy to access metro and get around Tokyo from here. I can really recommend this hostel!

Staying at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki for a few days at the start of my trip was really a great start. It's in a good location and the staff are really great. It's clean and tidy and cosey and makes for an excellent base whilst staying in Tokyo.

Fantastic hostel! Great area and location. Staff are very helpful. Nice relaxed atmosphere and easy to meet people, good if you are traveling alone. Recommend staying here - 10/10

Naoto, Mine, Ruico, Ami and Mio's helpfulness was crucial to me enjoying my vacation! They helped me find shops and restaurants throughout Tokyo, even printing off maps and writing landmarks to help. They made reservations for us at robot restaurant and other locations. When it was Halloween they threw a party at the hostel with free drinks, face paintings, and even took us out to town afterwords. Rooms clean, comfortable bed, good kitchen! My biggest complaint is not staying for another week!

There is only one appropriate way to describe Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki... Excellent! In every way this was one of the best place I have stayed at. Great staff! Very friendly. Very accommodating. Very knowledgeable. The place has such friendly social vibe to it. My personal and most heartfelt gratitude to the entire staff there. Thanks a million and hope to see you again... Soon. Cheers!

Lovely staff who were really helpful. It's in a great location and has great rooms.

Stayed in a 4 bed dorm for five days. My first time staying in a shared dorm and I don't think I could've chosen a better place. Stayed in several other hostels in Japan but Kabuki was by far the best. Very clean, conveniently located near several major sights and good atmosphere easy to meet fellow travellers especially if you're a first time solo traveller like myself. Staff were all unbelievably helpful and kind, special thanks to Mine and Mio