Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

This is the very first hostel I stayed in when I arrived in Japan. I really liked the location. Asakusa is a more traditional district and lightens up during the evenings. The staff are superb, so friendly, helpful and accommodating. e tea. I will definitely return to this place if I'm ever back in Tokyo.

The hostel is great, the location is great and the staff is beyond excellent!!

• 12th Mar 2015

Staff, staff, staff. Excellent. Easy enough to access all of Tokyo via the metro. Enjoyed our stay.

The staff is very friendly and helpful and overall awesome!!!

Everything was great. Nice staff, nice rooms, nice everything. Nice location to see some cool stuff (Skytree, Sensoji Temple, Kaminarimon, etc...) There were also cool people staying there, making it very easy to meet new friends. ++ points for having a Sega in the common room!!

• 9th Mar 2015

I'll highly recommend the Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Hostel! Clean, secure, great vibe, very well located (a few minutes from Senjoin Temple) and with the best staff that you can ever imagine! Seriously, the crew is amazing... very thoughtful and polite and they are ready to help the guest and give u any Tokyo travel tips! I'll definitely come back!

Great staff,

• 8th Mar 2015

Had a strange smell in our room, otherwise everything was great especially the location which is in the centre of Asakusa. Supermarkets, shopping, famous shrine, restaurants, subway station - all you could possibly need in a walking distance less than 5 minutes.

Awesome stay! Even though we were there only one night your hospitality, location, and facilities made us want to stay much longer! Until next time :-)

• 7th Mar 2015

Loved it! The staff are so nice :-) they made me a pikachu origami as a farewell. Thank you so much !

Lived up to the hype. Really special.

• 6th Mar 2015

cosy little hostel nestled in a very cool part of tokyo, second time staying there - would stay there again.

• 5th Mar 2015

We loved our stay at khoasan kabuki! It was very easy for us to find coming from the airport. The beds are amazingly comfortable and the room we stayed in was great. Awesome kitchen facilities and common area. Last but not least....the staff are absolutely amazing!!!!!!! They are so kind and helpful. Always smiling and willing to chat and give you advice on anything you need! We would stay again and recommend to others!

The best private room i ever got in a hostel!! full tatami, clean, big, I was vey glad. And the staff is very nice, and speak english very well!! Completely satisfied.

Really good hostel. Good location, close to subway and metro so easy access to rest of Tokyo. Really friendly and helpful staff. Would recommend.

Good location easy to go everywhere Friendly staff would luv to see them again

The staff were unbelievably helpful, couldn't have asked for more!

The best place!! Great location, friendly staff. Feels like home- Avi

• 3rd Mar 2015

Great clean place to stay. Compared to other hostels and hotels we stayed in Japan over three weeks, it was one of the top places. Rooms are small and tight but no smaller than expected in the Japaneese culture. Recommended

• 2nd Mar 2015
  • Couple, 41+

One of my best experiences in Japan was staying here!