Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

My avourite hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff were amazing even when I came back and had to stay somewhere else as they were booked they still helped me out when I needed it. Room was amazing like your own little flat. had an issue with my bed and the staff could not have been more helpful and apologetic they even bought me a present. Really social common area went out with different people every night. Free tea and coffee and tv has cable. honestly can't say enough good stuff!

The staff are very welcoming and take care of their guests very well.

I had a great time staying at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki and love all the staffs working there. They were just so friendly and helpful... wish I could stay there a little bit longer :( may be next time!!! BTW, thank you for everything! You guys are the best!. God bless you all and keep up the good work!

Perfect location in a quiet side street just a minute away from all the action in Asakusa. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, I'll definitely try and stay here again if I'm in Tokyo.

In simple words, The best one

The staff is very friendly and even told us that we can see Mt Fuji from our train from Tokyo to Kyoto.

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Malaysia

Hostel with a great atmosphere and excellent location. Being close to Senso-ji and the subway stop is a really good option and value for money. If I really had to mention an aspect on which it could improve I would say some of the facilities into the rooms, like the mattresses and the individual lights for each bed (too much light). The lockable cabinets into the rooms take really a large space and I don't think people really put so many things into those. I would recommend this hostel.

If you are staying in Tokyo you must stay at khaosan kabuki! The place was clean and had a great vibe. The staff were not only informative but willing to spend the extra time to ensure all there guests were happy and well informed. They were also ALWAYS really happy which was refreshing. The common room was positioned well and I found it really easy to meet people.they had all the facilities you could ask for and maps/ guide to everything Tokyo has to offer. Thanks guys I will see you again soon

• 20th Apr 2015

Only stayed here for one night but we had an excellent stay. The staff were unbelievably friendly and helpful. Clean and friendly vibe with plenty of information available on Tokyo and its surrounds.

What an amazing place to stay! So clean, and the staff was very friendly and inviting. This was the best hostel we stayed at in our entire 2 week adventure in japan. Would recommend this place to anyone!

Had a great stay at this place! The girls at the desk were super friendly and we asked if they could join us on the rest of our trip but they said to stay and work. Super lame. Great hostel and great staff! 10/10 would recommend! See you guys again! - Wade from Canada

• 19th Apr 2015

Thank you so much guys! You guys are lovely. Especially the night staffs who keep me entertain. Haha.

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

The staff is what makes this hostel one of the best places I have stayed at before. They are so helpful, friendly and welcoming. Aside from that it is clean and great location.

The location of the hostel was superb. Staffs were helpful. Kitchen were with all cooking amenities. I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend to friends. If I happen to go again to Tokyo, I shall stay here again.

great place. Best location in Tokyo. The staff is super nicer. I really want to go back!

The staff was very friendly and so helpful. Even though I only stayed one night, they recommended things to do and gavgave me a going away gift. The location is great and facilities are greatgreat, but the best thing about this hostel is the staff

It's very hard to fault this hostel...love it a lot! Location, staff, all the way to the tiny details in the pamphlet given upon check in, as to where to eat and what's around the area...it's brilliant. Will definitely stay here again the next time and try their other branches as well!

Highly highly recommend this hostel. It's a small hostel which makes it easy to meet people with a decent sized common room and well equipped kitchen. Staff are truly incredible and very helpful. Good location, but not on JR line. Rooms are clean, beds are super comfortable. The only downsides are things that seem to be universal to many Japanese hostels: you rely on your roommates to lock the door (no automatic lock) and there are many more old people around (seems to be no age limit).

Very clean, location is great, and staff are fantastic. I extended my stay while I was there and will definitely be back! Highly recommend

The staffs make this place rock! They are by far the kindest and most welcoming staff I ve ever seen. My snacks left in the room were somehow missing and I thought maybe the cleaner had taken it to the front desk. So I asked if they had received anything. They didn't but the next day to my great surprise, the manager left some snacks in my bed for me. They apologized again and again! That was way beyond my expetactation. I can really tell that the people there really try to make a difference