Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Staying at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki for a few days at the start of my trip was really a great start. It's in a good location and the staff are really great. It's clean and tidy and cosey and makes for an excellent base whilst staying in Tokyo.

Fantastic hostel! Great area and location. Staff are very helpful. Nice relaxed atmosphere and easy to meet people, good if you are traveling alone. Recommend staying here - 10/10

Naoto, Mine, Ruico, Ami and Mio's helpfulness was crucial to me enjoying my vacation! They helped me find shops and restaurants throughout Tokyo, even printing off maps and writing landmarks to help. They made reservations for us at robot restaurant and other locations. When it was Halloween they threw a party at the hostel with free drinks, face paintings, and even took us out to town afterwords. Rooms clean, comfortable bed, good kitchen! My biggest complaint is not staying for another week!

There is only one appropriate way to describe Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki... Excellent! In every way this was one of the best place I have stayed at. Great staff! Very friendly. Very accommodating. Very knowledgeable. The place has such friendly social vibe to it. My personal and most heartfelt gratitude to the entire staff there. Thanks a million and hope to see you again... Soon. Cheers!

Lovely staff who were really helpful. It's in a great location and has great rooms.

Stayed in a 4 bed dorm for five days. My first time staying in a shared dorm and I don't think I could've chosen a better place. Stayed in several other hostels in Japan but Kabuki was by far the best. Very clean, conveniently located near several major sights and good atmosphere easy to meet fellow travellers especially if you're a first time solo traveller like myself. Staff were all unbelievably helpful and kind, special thanks to Mine and Mio

Best hostel i've ever stayed at. Maybe because it's Japan, but this place was immaculate. I saw the helper scrub the walls of the shower during the clean-up time... I feel like they do that everyday. The place is clean and very safe. The location is great and close to everything. The food around the area is also plentiful. The employees are great, very welcoming and knowledgable (also cute). Great shared common space is also great. I will definitely visit this hostel again.

Great staff, really friendly welcome. Excellent location in the heart of Asakusa. Comfortable beds, great shower facilities and great times all round.

The hostel is located really close to Asakusa station and quite near some tourist attractions, so it's quite easy to explore Tokyo from. I found the staff to be incredibly helpful and they really do make the atmosphere of the hostel so much better. Would highly recommend this hostel & will definitely stay there when I next visit Tokyo.

Very nice hostel, close to Asakusa station, with a very friendly and helpful staff!

Amazing place, amazing staff. Will definitely be staying there when I return to Tokyo!

• 19th Oct 2015

extremely nice place to stay. the staff keeps the hostel very clean. they are extremely helpful and friendly as well. a little far away from the night scene but other than that this place is perfect. thank you so much.

All staff are very nice and helpful. The location is very good and near Subway. Everything good, staff more excellent and helpful than others.

• 18th Oct 2015
  • Thailand
  • All Female Group, 41+

My stay here was awesome! I met some other solo travellers here that i would then meet in the next cities. The facilities are quite clean and regularly cleaned everday. my only criticism would be that the location could be more central in Tokyo and that the social atmosphere be better. However, it wasn't bad.

A great place for meeting interesting travellers. Great connecting to central Tokyo via Asakusa and Ginza lines. Also very easy to get to Narita using the Narita sky express. The staff were excellent as well, thanks Nito and Ami for the great hospitality! There are several attractions in the area, cool shops and tasty ramen stops.

This is a cute hostel with really nice and helpful staff! Stayed in a 4 dorm room which was clean and had air-conditioning. The beds were ok and the shower and toilet are private but are in a connecting room which is good so that the other people in the dorm aren't too disturbed! The shower has good water pressure and the toilet is clean. The best part of this hostel is the staff who are super friendly who go out of your way to help you with any questions and provide helpful guide for the area.

Overall are very good!

Fantastic place run by some amazing, very warm and helpful people... Would definitely recommend it to anyone coming to Tokyo Very easily accessible from the metro station, clean and well maintained place

• 11th Oct 2015
  • India

Spent 4 nights in this hostel! The location is great, close to the shrines / temples in Asakusa and close to subway line! Staff members were very friendly and helped me with my daily itineraries. The staff are enthusiastic and energetic which was a great first time introduction to Japan. The hostel itself is clean and very comfortable! I highly recommend!

Really great place! The staff was extremely knowledgable and helpful especially Mio. She gave me directions and recommendations to a lot of places in the area and I enjoyed all of them. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the beds were the best I have had at any hostel. I will definitely recommend your place to friends and other travelers. If I ever get back to Tokyo myself I will be staying at the Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki!

• 8th Oct 2015