Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Extremely energetic and amazing staff that went as far to take us out to dinner to a local japanese bar/restaurant. Then even a cheeky drink after

Lovely staff, great location - this hostel is excellent.

Sorry for the delay. We touch ground on 17th February 2015 @ 5.30am. Continue holiday due to Chinese New Year and today only I start work. Everythis is good and fine with us during our stay in Khaosan Tokyo. 1st time in Tokyo we are impressed. Staffs are friendly and helpful. Location is strategic and well maintain. We will stay here, if we visit Tokyo again.

Very nice! I have been there for 2 times!

The hostel was great, felt like a home away from home. We stayed in the private room on the 4th floor and it was amazing. The common area is super chill and they have a Nintendo with old school games so we were very happy! We will be staying there again toward the end of the month to round off our trip to Japan because now we know we'll our trip somewhere great. ^_^

can safely say this was the best hostel we stayed in on our trip to Japan, The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, they even let me store my snowboard bag for a few weeks while we travelled around. The location is also fantastic, highly recommend Kabuki.

• 8th Feb 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed in! The room were very spacious and the beds were really comfortable, it was also great having an ensuite in the room. The best thing about this hostel though is the staff, they are very friendly and can help you with everything Tokyo, shout out to Eri and Ami who were always up for a chat. My new home away from home

• 7th Feb 2015

Really nice staff (thanks guys!), friendly crowd and great location for tourist sites and getting around. Not a big party hostel but good for sightseeing etc.

This is right up there with the best hostels around. Right in the middle of a really interesting part of Tokyo but very accessible from the Subway (airport line). The beds are very comfortable and the en suite was very clean. The best thing is the staff - they are fantastic and so friendly. Highly recommend!

The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful. If I ever need a hostel in Tokyo again, I plan on staying here!!

Everything so nice!!!

Best hostel in Asia. The staff are amazing, especially Ami! :)

My best moment in Japan especially for roll sushi party during my stay. Dont miss if hostel have party during your stay Staff is excellent, facility is the best, location also good less than five minute to subway station.

The Staff was very helpful. Everything was clean, there were nice blankets on the beds, and some smaller ones in the common area for when it was cold in the mornings. It was nice to have free tea and coffee. There was also a drink vending machine with hot lattes in the common area. I would have stayed longer but I had to catch a plane.

The hostel was perfectly located with very helpful staff. Will stay again.

• 2nd Feb 2015

Impossible to fault. Great atmosphere, bubbly staff, spacious ensuite dorms. Only a short visit but I'll definitely be back!

The staff are amazing and will go above and beyond for you. They even threw us a hand roll sushi party while we were there that was completely free. The location is great! Walkable to the subway line. The wifi connection was a bit dodgey but you can use the computers in the common room and that's where you meet everyone anyway! The beds in the dorms were good. Nice ensuit, a bit of a small shower but we got upgraded to a private room on the last few nights which was awesome! Really awesome place

• 1st Feb 2015

I'm not really big on hostels, but I had a great overall experience at Kabuki

• 31st Jan 2015

Very happy we stayed here as the staff were lovely, the location was great, the rooms were excellent and the overall atmosphere was wonderful.

• 29th Jan 2015

The staff is really nice and friendly. The location is really good, since its close to a subway station, a market and a shrine. I really recommend this hostel even tho its not very cheap. (nothing in japan is cheap).

• 29th Jan 2015