Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

I have a wonderful stay here for the second time in 3 years... good to see the same excellent standards! The staff are on another level to the other hostels I have stayed at... so thanks very much for the help and sound advise!

• 4th Dec 2014

Loved the location! Loved the staff! Felt warm and comfortable! Highly recommend!

• 3rd Dec 2014

Very nice staff who was very caring about my needs and willing to help. The rooms and common spaces are clean. It's also a very good environment to talk with other guests!

• 3rd Dec 2014

I had a nice stay at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki. It's conveniently located just a few minutes away from the Asakusa station, as well as the temples. The staff was welcoming and answered all my questions. I'm not too picky, but the facilities were a bit small/cramped. However, anyone traveling to Tokyo should come to expect this anyway, so it shouldn't really count as a negative. The only thing I wished was that the lockers were a bit bigger (I'm able to put my small luggage in most hostel lockers).

The hostel stuffs are all very friendly. It is really clean and kitchen is warm and nice. breakfast is not included but they are 24 hour kitchen, hot water/coffee/tea, which is good enough. free warm slippers and warm beds! (important during winter). private and clean bathrooms and restrooms.

This is a great hostel! The staff are really friendly and helpful, the location is amazing. There is a great common area with a nice vending machine and they even have a super famicom with Street Fighter on it, awesome! I felt really comfortable here and will definitely come back next time I'm in Tokyo.

This hostel was great! The beds are super comfortable and they have a lively atmosphere where you can meet people. I definitely recommend this hostel to anyone and the staff is super helpful with anything you need. :)

My home Desu.

The hostel staff was so friendly! Thanks guys! You guys are awesome

Great hostel Kitchen good !!!

• 25th Nov 2014

Thank you so much for a memorable stay! The room was value for money, and thanks to the constant rotation in the other beds, I kept meeting interesting people, which was the whole reason I picked a hostel over an hotel. I will choose your hotel again next time I stay in Tokyo.

• 24th Nov 2014
  • Denmark

Exactly what we were looking for! Wonderful staff, amazing location, great facilities and great value for money!

• 23rd Nov 2014

Very convenient stay in Asakusa, easy to get anywhere in Tokyo from the train or subway. Friendly staff, room is suitable with double bed and bunk overhead, good bathroom and shower facilities.

• 23rd Nov 2014

Great stay in Tokyo. I had to move to another Khaosan hostel, but the staff at Kabuki let me hang around with some people I met there. Amazing hospitality! Recommended to everyone!

It was pleasant time staying here.. The staff was really warmth and helpful. The room was small but so convenient. Located near station, temple, and big street, It is easier for foreigner to find food and many more.I will definitely stay here again in next trip to Tokyo.

My husband and I had a pleasant time in Khaosan Kabuki. Too bad we only stayed for a night. Looking forward to coming back and staying longer. Thanks and warm regards to the awesome Kabuki staff!

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Philippines

Great place to stay, perfect location. Really lovely staff. Comfortable, lots of information. No issues, will definitely be staying here again.

Staffs are very nice and helpful.

• 20th Nov 2014
  • Hong Kong

Everything is very good and comfort for all guests. Love this and will visit this again soon.