Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Really enjoyed my stay! I have travelled everywhere in the world, staying a luxury hotels where the guests and staff never spoke a word to each other. The social support of hostels is important for a lone traveller. This hostel is very clean and is one of the best that I have stayed at. Very conveniently located, only a 3 minute walk to Senso-ji and the immediate area of this hostel is very cool, surrounded by shops and restaurants. I will definately stay here again! Thank you so much Tsubasa!

The stuff is super-friendly, rooms are all really nice and clean. Its a very familiar atmosphere and the location is also perfect as it needs only a short walk to the Asakusa metro station.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Only complaint is that they are too popular!

This hostel is amazing, probably the best I've been to in Tokyo in this price range. The staff is super nice and very helpful, location is perfect and the whole building is spotless. Perfect.

Could be the best hostel I have stayed in. The location is great, near the metro, near the main shopping street and a couple of tourist attractions. The staff are helpful, fun and friendly. The first night I was there, it was raining and most guests stayed in. The hostel hosted a small party at the lounge cum kitchen, staff cooked us lots of delicious takoyaki. The common area and kitchen are open 24 hours, you can hangout and chat with fellow backpackers and the friendly staff there.

Nice location, 5 min walks from asakusa station. My ryokan type room really made my day in tokyo..the staffs are definitely friendly. Have the bath room ensuite already, so we can have our own privacy. Definitely will stay in this hostel again when i travel back to tokyo

very close to tokyo metro asakusa station and famous spot 雷門!easy to find supermarket and food nearby,a lot of famous japanese style store there i think you can find many good old style japan stuff here. the staff is very kind and good in english. clean and fashion facilities in the lounge ,every room has a small but very fucrional clean bath room! just a little exemsive,but in tokyo and in this very location it Acceptable. may come here next if it possible!

I had a great stay at Kabuki! It is centrally located and it is very comfortable and clean. And the best of all is the staff, they are very friendly and they make you feel at home. I will definitely stay there the next time I go to Tokyo which I hope it will be very soon :-)

Amazing location, so close to subway and sensoji temple. and staff has been very helpful

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

The staff are very friendly and helpfull. Totally worth the price.

An excellent guesthouse with fun staff, ample facilities, and a good (albeit distant) location.

We had a great stay at Khaosan Kabuki. The staffs are warm and friendly. They even lent...no sort of given us umbrellas when we checked out since it was raining hard. will surely return to this guesthouse...

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Philippines

The room was a little smelly but everything else was great

The hostel deserves best notes in all categories, without any exaggeration. The location is excellent - in the center of a famous touristic place - Asakusa, but at the same time very quiet (so that your sleep won't be disturbed). The train and metro stations are in a couple of minutes walking distance. All the facilities available at the hostel, like a common kitchen, refrigerators, tea and coffe making stuff are available. Your Tokyo experiences won't be damaged by staying there in no case :-]

The hostel is located in an ideal location, it's clean, cute with a friendly atmosphere! What makes it great is the staff, they are all very helpful and really nice! When I'll go back to Tokyo I will definitely try to stay at Kabuki because I had a great time!!!

• 25th Mar 2014

Amazing hostel. Everything is incredibly clean. Showers are always hot. Staff INCREDIBLY HELPFUL & FRIENDLY speak great English & of course Japanese. Would recommend this hostel to ANYONE on ANY budget. Next time I come to Japan I will definitely be staying at another Khaosan Hostel.

• 25th Mar 2014

Great location in Asakusa and near to the subway. Great staff and facilities.

This is really a perfect place to stay, the location is near from the famous Sensoji Temple and we are easy to find good food to eat, the staff is really helpfull, this is our 1st time to visit Japan and without joining the tour travel but because of their clearly information everything is running well with our vacation. The Room is Clean and the Internet Facilities also perfect. we will stay in this place again if we go to Tokyo, we Love you Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki, two thumbs up

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Indonesia

Thank you for your wonderful review and comment!! We are so happy to hear that you like our guest house!! And it was nice to talk with you!! We guide you a lot of nice places in Tokyo next time too!! We are looking forward to see you again soon!! See ya!

I visited with two of my friends and we were really surprised what an amazing hostel this is. The room was very comfy and clean and the staff is extremely helpful and nice. Definitely going to stay there again.

Excellent hostel, fount desk staff are so helpful,friendly and good service.. Room are big and clean. Location are so near to skytree, ueno Park, sensoji temple , shopping and restaurants around . Wow really good location. Destinations easily reached to subway & JR station.

• 19th Mar 2014