Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

This hostel is great for its location and its staff, it was actually my 2nd time there and plan to go soon a third time!

• 8th Dec 2013

Thank you very much for your comment, Your comment is greatly helpful to improve our service. We try to make efforts to improve our service.

Im glad i could wash my clothes and naturally dry them!

• 7th Dec 2013
  • Guatemala

Thank you very much for your coment. We are glad to heat that you liked our hostel. We are looking forward to see you again.

Staff was awesome. Very friendly and helpful with our stay and with directions. Fun atmosphere there. Rooms were clean and we had everything we needed. Traveled with two other friends and they also thought it was great. I would stay there again for sure.

• 5th Dec 2013

Thank you for came back to our guest house!! We were very happy to see you again!! And thank you for wonderful review and comment!! Please say Hi to your friends, too!! And please visit us when you come back to Tokyo!! See ya!!

Very nice stay, the girls were very helpful and always smiling! You have to stay in Khaosan Kabuki!! Without hesitation!

Thank you for your nice comment and review!! We liked to see your smile too!!^^ We hope you enjoyed the first visit Tokyo and please come back again soon!! See ya!!

Absolutely fantastic hostel , couldn't fault a single thing with this place. The staff were so friendly and welcoming, the location was perfect near the main line and subways, the dorm was small and very clean, very quiet at night even with the window open. Without a doubt I will stay here again next time I visit Tokyo. Thank you Khaosan! AAA+++

Very nice location and friendly staff!! We really liked it!!

This is a great hostel in the older and slightly quieter part of Tokyo which we really enjoyed. All the hostesses there are lovely people and go out of their way to help their guests and make their stay enjoyable. They are all so nice we didn't want to leave. The facilities are very good, and clean, and we would not hesitate to stay there again or to recommend it to others.

Thank you very much for your comment. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our stay. You are always welcome to come back, looking forward to see you again!

Staff were really friendly and helpful, with many suggestions on how to get around and what to visit in the City. Place was clean and plesant, with good transport links and a chilled out atmosphere. Would reccomend it if you are looking for somewhere to stay in this part of Tokyo.

Thank you for your review and nice comment! We are really happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We have a lot of information about Tokyo and we'd be happy if we could help the guest to know about Japan more!! We are looking forward to see you again someday soon!!

This is my second time for Khaosan Hostel and first time for Kabuki. I feel very appreciate for Kabuki's service and room. Especially, they have both shower room and toilet in room. Also, have very interesting activity. Such as, Hot Pot Party etc. I will stay here again when I plan to Tokyo next time surely.

• 23rd Nov 2013
  • Thailand

Thank you for coming back to Kabuki and thank you for your wonderful comment and review!!!!! We are glad to hear that you had comfortable stay at our hostel and that you were satisfied with our services. We are always waiting for you here! Arigato gozaimashita!

It is such a nice place to stay and worth the money you pay for it :) One of the guesthouse I would like to recommend you to choose when you visit Tokyo :D Convenience and very close to subway station and also attraction places. Also, surrounded with many restaurant and supermarket !

• 20th Nov 2013
  • Thailand

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed staying in our hostel. We are looking forward to see you again.

Absolutely awesome experience!! The staff was incredibly friendly and accommodating. They were able to communicate in English, and did a great job of providing directions to local landmarks and information on transit options. All in all, I highly recommend this place to anyone, and would not hesitate to stay here again during my next trip to Japan.

Thank you very much for wonderful comment and review!! We are so glad to hear that you liked to stay with us!! And for us too, it was nice to talk with you!! And we were happy to see that you got a friend in our guest house!! We are hope to see you again soon!!

Very friendly staff! ^-^ Criticisms: Make the toilet door taller! ;p

• 16th Nov 2013

Nice hostel in one of the best locations in Tokyo and very close to Asakusa subway station. Staff is very friendly and is very welcoming. Wish I stayed a little longer but definitely will consider staying here again!

Thank you very much for your comment. We are very glad to hear that you liked our hostel. We are looking forward to see you again.

We had a bit of a problem checking in as they over booked the rooms but the staff were so friendly and accomodating that in the end they managed to find us a room. Would def stay again

Very close to the Sensoji temple and pretty close to Asakusa subway station. Only stayed here for one night, shared a room with 3 other people and room and facilities were clean. Staff were friendly, and knowledgable of the area. I enjoyed my stay, and would recommend to people wanting to stay in Asakusa.

Thank you for your wonderful comment and review!! Yes, we are very near from the Sensoji temple and subway station!! And we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!! Please come back for more longer next time!! See you!!

This is a great place to stay in Tokyo. Staff did everything possible to make us feel welcome, amazing people!!! Facilities very clean, location good to explore a more traditional part of Tokyo. I dont hesitate to fully recommend it!!!

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Mexico

Thank you very much for your stay. we are glad to hear that you liked our hostel. We are looking forward to see you again.

Impressive hostel! Nice staff, great location wanna visit again ;))

• 12th Nov 2013
  • Thailand

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad to hear that you liked our hostel. We are looking forward to see you again.

Very good hostel. The staff is amazing and friendly and will help with anything you need. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Lounge is good to meet people and has kitchen facilities that you can use. Location is good for some tourist activities but having stayed in Tokyo several times Asakusa is not my favorite area(but access to the train station is very easy). Also, since my room was on the first floor it was rather loud at night since I was near the elevator and lounge but not too bad.

Thank you very much for your comment. Your comment is greatly helpful to improve our service. We are looking forward to see you again.

Very enjoy here, good location, friendly staff. Recommend.

Thank you very much for your stay. Your comment and ratings are greatly helpful to improve our service. We are looking forward to see you again.

Every things are good.The staff is excellent.

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad that you came back to Kabuki. You are always welcome so we are looking forward to see you again.