Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Nothing not to like. Thank you! Great hostel.

I had a wonderful stay at this hostel. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was pretty awesome. I got to meet many fun people during my stay in Tokyo. The hostel is pretty close to the metro so it's convenient to get around Tokyo. Unfortunately you have to pay to get to a JR station which isn't much. I believe it's about 180-200 Yen. Also there are a lot of restaurants in the neighbourhood so you won't go hungry.

• 2nd Oct 2015

Very friendly, welcoming & overall helpful staff, keep up the good work girls :-)

Great staff like Ruico who helped me with my internet access! Overall I enjoyed my stay in tokyo and everything is so accessible! Thank you! Hope to see you again soon.

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Philippines

Thank you for choosing me and my friend, Grace to upgrade the room. We definitely enjoyed the new 2 bedroom! It was fantastic.

• 1st Oct 2015

Everything was great. Please keep up the great work! Thank you for having me.

• 1st Oct 2015
  • South Korea

Great hostel! Good location, free use of computers and WiFi and friendly staff. Actually went back there after staying there two weeks earlier. I recommend this hostel!

• 29th Sep 2015

Friendly hostel with great location right next to one of the major sights in Tokyo.

loved it! twice!

Really cool hostel,it has a great atmosphere and the staff is very knowledgable about stuff to do and places to eat in the neighbourhood.

I could not have asked for a better experience. The staff are not only extremely helpful (they helped me find my lost wallet!) but are super friendly too. We played the Super Famicom late into the night... The facilities were spotless, there was always someone to talk to/hang out with, and the location in Asakusa is fantastic. The streets around there are beautiful, and it's easy to get to any of the big tourist spots in Tokyo. If you stay at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki, you'ill have a great time!

Good Staffs

• 19th Sep 2015
  • Hong Kong

Friendly and helpful staff, they managed to sort out my complicated combination of reservation through hostel world website and email. The place is very clean, comfortable, it is cheap and value for money. Definitely will be back staying at the same place if we ever come back to Tokyo.

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Malaysia

Absolutely fantastic hostel, probably my favorite hostel i've ever stayed at. there is a great atmosphere and a great selection of people. rooms were extremely clean and comfortable. Staff is extremely knowledgeable and accommodating.

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki is just 3 minutes walk to sensoji temple and 5 to 10 minutes walk to subway station. There are plenty of restaurants in this area. Skytree is 20 minutes walk. Staffs in Khaosan are friendly, speak English well, and willing to share tourist information especially places/restaurant/shops near by Khaosan. However the room I stayed was quite dusty. Other than that, the hostel is a good choice. Definitely recommended.

Best hostel staff I have ever met. They were so helpful with giving directions and recommendations for things to see and do, and were willing to go out and be social. Good location near two subway lines. Room was very comfortable and quiet. Soap and shampoo in showers was quite nice. Large and comfortable common area was good for meeting people. The only downside was the unpredictable wifi. Sometimes it was extremely fast, sometimes it cut out entirely.

The hostel was really great! Very close to the subway stations and various tourist spots. The common room is very cosy and the staff were very entertaining and helpful, especially Ami! ;) Keep up the good work!

I had a great stay with super friendly staff who gave me maps with restaurant recommendations and a free sake voucher, as well as other help. The room itself was reasonable size with a pretty big locker to store valuables etc. it's also really well located, in Asukasa which had loads of restaurants and cute shops. It's also right beside the senso-ji temple which is well worth a visit. Great stay, thanks.

We enjoyed our stay and the staff for super friendly and helpful. The hostel is also in a great location.

• 15th Sep 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

This hostel is fantastic from the facilities to the staff the whole thing is really great. The staff and the atmosphere are what make this hostel so amazing. The staff are so friendly and get to know you chill out in the main area with you make you feel really at home. The facilities are great can easily cool and the rooms have lots of space. Defiantly worth how much you pay. Remained friends with the people I met there and we advised others on our journey to stay there, would defiantly return.