Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

It was very cheerful to stay in this youth hostel, i wish i could stay longer but when i booked, it was already full. I plan to come to Japan next year and i will definitely come back to this place. Very well situated, and very quiet to sleep at night. It was easy to find the place as this hostel is very well organised, they send you very detailed information with pictures, it helps so much. All the satff speak very well English and they give you so good advice about everything. I

Staffs are lovely and Hospitality. Good locations that near Sensoji-temple, metro station and many resturants around.

• 7th May 2014
  • Thailand

This hostel is great and has a perfect location. The staff is always ready to help you.

The hostel it's self is great - big common room and a fantastic location (right by Asakusa gate with lots of places to eat). The staff are also really helpful when I had an issue. However, the hostel had a family and couples vibe and is not a place for solo travellers to meet other solos. Otherwise a good hostel, but depends on the kind of traveller you are.

All employees very friendly, they can provide a lot of help for our family, thanks them very much.

I had a lovely six nights at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki: the facilities were clean, the staff kind and helpful, and the location fantastic - just a couple blocks to the subway! The Ginza line is a good one to be near and it's also quick to the airport. Having staff that's clearly interested in helping out really makes a difference. If you're staying for a while and hoping to cook, the equipment is in good condition and works great, but a larger fridge would help for the size of the hostel!

Getting to the hostel was quite confusing at first as I came out of the completely wrong exit from the station!! Other than that the hostel staff was amazing and extremely friendly.

• 1st May 2014

Sweet hostel and next to the stations. Next to Asakusa and a hope to many locations. Good places all around it. The beds were great I had no issues and the staff was really cool. I came at a busy time so only stayed one night but will return later this summer for sure.

I really loved this hostel! I have stayed in a lot and this one is GREAT. The staff if very very friendly and helpful! It is clean. Quiet, nice beds and shutters - creates a dark room to sleep properly at night. Kitchen in well equipped. Lots of information! Would definitely recommend Khaosan Kabuki and will also stay here again on my next visit to Tokyo!

It's no surprise that Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki has won so many excellent awards and ratings from satisfied guests. It is one of the best run hostel we've stayed at, very clean, good location, with many facilities including kitchen, lounge, laptops, even umbrellas and slippers! The rooms and bathrooms are cleaned daily, the air conditioners work well like everything else! Above all, it is the wonderful staff who make this hostel so special and enjoyable, and way above all the others!

The best place to stay in Tokyo!!! Very easy to find and by far the best hostel that we stayed in Tokyo. Staff really friendly and attentive.

Unfortunately, only spend two nights here. This hostel is amazing: comfortable dorms, very clean, excellent location and amazing staff, to say nothing of all the facilities. I regret not having taken pictures wearing some of the Japanese costumes at the reception. I chose Khaosan Kabuki because it was awarded the best hostel in Japan and now I can see why. Little details from the staff make you feel very comfortable. If coming back to Tokyo next year I’ll stay at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki for sure!

The hostel is very well located. Clean and the staff very helpful. It was clean and everything was much better.

Although my stay was short, it was very nice.

The best about the hotel is the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff here. We would love to come back again!

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Vietnam

We loved our stay at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki. This hostel was a great location for us as it was easy to get to popular locations, but was still calm and quiet when we needed some down time. The staff were excellent, very friendly and helpful when it came to planning our travels around Japan, and recommending activities and great places to eat. We would definitely stay again.

Nice hostel. Great staff and easy stay. Close to Sensoji and Kaminoram gate in Asakusa, where a lot of hostels seem to be, but this one had an exceptionally good location in comparison. Asakusa is a bit far from some of the nightlife hotspots (Shibuya, Shinjuku, Roppongi, Meguro/Ebisu), so it lost a point there, but there are few hostels of any real merit in those areas. Nice common space, clean, strong wifi, and easy to get to from Narita Airport. Khoasan has very good hostels in Tokyo.

Good location very near metro stop from which it easy to travel to anywhere in Tokyo. There are several temples and markets in the local area all within easy walling distance of the hostel. Hostel seemed clean and the friendly staff all speak English.

Excellent!!! Clean and helpfull staff...

• 20th Apr 2014
  • Indonesia

It's a great place to stay in Tokyo. It's near Asakusa station and just next to Kaminarimon. and It's near 24hrs Donquijote (discount shop) and mart. Helpful staff and clean facilities! I really like Khaosan tokyo kabuki and I want stay here again.