Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

I really liked everything about the hostel itself. Staff was excellent. Only downside was it's maybe not the ideal location for nightlife and some sightseeing as I often took subway rides to other neighborhoods for that.

Thank you very much for your stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed staying in our hostel. Asakusa area is not good location for nightlife but I think you can enjoy traditional town in Tokyo. We are waiting forward to see you again.

Boring hostel for a solo traveler. Bit of an older crowd and most people just kept to themselves. But the hostel was very nice and the staff were super friendly so it's hard to give them a terrible review.

Thank you very much for your comment. We feel sorry for you got bored during your stay. We will try to improve our service for each guest. We are looking forward to serving you again.

Excellent staffs, useful travel tips and grade A customer service. Good location (easy access to subway and both Toyko Airport)

Thank you very much for your comment. Your comment is greatly helpful to improve our service. We are looking forward to see you again.

Nice location, good facility clean room and friendly helpful staff within the budget.

• 30th Oct 2013
  • Thailand

A very nice place to stay in Tokyo. Good value, good neighbourhood.

• 29th Oct 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review!! We are very happy to know that you seem liked our guest house!! And we hope you enjoyed to stay in our Japanese traditional Tatami room!! Hope to see you again soon!!

Thanks for your kind help for everything... You are doing a fantastic job!

Thank you very much for your stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed staying with us. We are looking for see you again.

The hostel was very clean and the staff friendly, however the atmosphere lack lustier to say the least. It was a "hotel" not a hostel where you could meet other travelers and get input on sights to see etc….

Thank you very much for your stay. We wish you could stay longer, not only 1 night. If you stay longer next time, you will know our warm atmosphere, and you can meet so many other guests from all over the world. We really are looking forward to seeing you next time.

Super friendly staff, supersweet hostel in the perfekt area. Good options what to do in Tokyo and Japan were offered. I really liked it.

Thank you very much for your stay. We are glad to hear that you liked our hostel. We are looking forward to see you again.

stayed here for the 5th time, always great to come back. i have made friends with all the staff. look forward to going back again to kabuki!

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad that we could see you again. You are always welcome to comeback. See you next time.

Very nice stay! Good location, convenient transport, clean and tidy rooms, special decorations, passionate and pretty staffs, and funny Halloween party........I have enjoyed my Tokyo trip in Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki! Strongly recommend!

• 23rd Oct 2013
  • Hong Kong

It was very great, the staff were very kindly with us and our children (4 and 6), my children wer very confortable in this house

• 22nd Oct 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review and comment!! We are missing you and it was nice to spend long time togerther!! And we are so happy to hear that your children enjoyed Tokyo!! Please come back again when you have a chance!! See you and take care!!

Best hostel I've ever stayed! Great location - only 2min walk from Asakusa Station. The staff is very helpful (specially the night staff). I highly recommend! Luciana

Excellent hostel in the heart of Asakusa, very close to the temple and train station. Very clean and beautifully presented hostel. Slightly expensive but you are paying for good quality. Staff are lovely.. always chatty and helpful. Gave me a hand crafted goodbye card when I left.. very sweet!

Thank you for your nice comment and review!! Its nice, you enjoyed sight seeing in Sensoji temple! And we are happy to hear that you liked our message card!! We hope to see you again soon!!

Leandro here, and this is my feedback. This hostel is amazing, one of the best hostel I ever see. The staff is super friendly and they can speak quite a good english and if you have any question they are there to help you out. Comfy bed, personal light, wc with a lot of buttons and shower in the room. The only thing is that it is far from where the nightlife is, but if you are a party animal like me, taking the first train at 5 am is not a big deal.. 5 star.. 100% !!! I'll come bakc for sure

• 19th Oct 2013

Thank you very much for your stay. We are very glad to hear that you could enjoy staying in our hostel. You are always welcome to come back. We are looking forward to serving you again.

Its a good location to travel arnd in Tokyo. The staff is nice and friendly. We enjoyed our stay.

Thank you very much for your stay. Your comment is greatly helpful to improve our service. We are looking forward to see you again.

really enjoyed staying here, came back again for another stay!, staff are great and helpfull, hostel is located very close to attractions and the subway.

Thank you very much for coming back to Kabuki. We appreciate you enjoyed staying in our hostel. Please come back again soon.

The best hostel I have ever stayed! Great location (2min walk from Asakusa station), staff very helpful and kind (specially the night staff). Highly recommend it.

Thank you very much for your comment. We are glad to hear that you liked staying our hostel. We are looking forward to see you again.

Excellent location, great vibe, awesome staff. A real value for money.

Thank you for your review and comment!! And thank you for stay with us!! We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay in our guest house. Please come back if you have a chance to visit Tokyo again!! See ya!!

Great value for money! Quite basic accommodation but great location, clean and comfortable. Incredibly nice, friendly, helpful staff!

• 17th Oct 2013
  • Spain

Thank you for stay with us long time and wonderful review!! Its nice, you liked our location!! There are everything near around here, direct train to both airport, super market, many restaurants... Next time, we will show you local place of Asakusa!^^ See you again soon!!

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed!

• 17th Oct 2013
  • Thailand

Thank you for your wonderful review and comment!! We are happy to hear that you liked our guest house!! Please join our party next time!!^^ See you again soon!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » last »