Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

1933 Total Reviews

The hostel was amazing, I could not have stayed in a better place.

• 14th May 2015

I had a happy time at this hostel. The staff were so helpful and went out of their way to help me. As a woman travelling alone I felt safe and welcomed. Discovering Tokyo from here was a wonderful start to my time here. Thank you!!!

• 14th May 2015

I have an issue with laundry dryer since i expect it could completely dry but it didn't even i had put coin till 3 times and place for hanging wet clothes was limited. otherwise everything is okay with this hostel and very impressed with the staff they're all very friendly and helpfull.

Best staff I've encounter in 4 months travelling aroud Asia. I loved the area where it is, but if you are into the crazy nightlife of Tokyo take into consideration that the metro stops at midnight and Rappongi and Shinjuku are far away so its either taxi, walk for 1 or 2 hours or wait until 5am.

a very nice hostel, welcoming staff, comfy bed, well equipped common area, I am satisfied staying in Khaosan Kabuki.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Good location and great common room. Would definitely stay here again.

Kabuki was just amazing! What a great hostel to stay in whilst in Tokyo! Nice and close to the subway station, local food in the area near Kabuki hostel was so awesome too! If you get chance to stay here, please jump at the chance!

cool place to be. good location in the heart of asakusa. easy to get around.

My friend and I booked together, but unfortunately, she had to cancel. Be aware that there is no deposit refund. That's the only negative. My experience at this hostel was fantastic. The staff was so nice and friendly. They even hung out with the guests! My room was very clean. The common room was set up nicely and had a good feel. The best time I've had at a hostel!

Great location, i think u cant find better location than this hostel in tokyo, near metro stations, safe area to walk around even at midnight & lots of good resturants around . Very helpfull, kind, energetic staffs . Wifi coverage was really good in all floors, they had all facilities that u need . Hot shower . you need to remove your shoes at entrance, so u can bring your own slippers if u're concern about walking barefoot . Downside : common area was small & messy most of the time .

One of the best hostels I've ever visited. The staff was very helpful and the facilities were clean and in a great location.

Super friendly staff that are great for recommendations

The staff here were excellent! The location is perfect also. I would stay here again.

Great location close to temples and shopping. Very friendly staff willing to help you plan anything you want to do while In Japan

• 6th May 2015

If there's one thing I could take away from my time at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki, it would be the lovely welcoming atmosphere! The girls (and guy) on reception were so friendly, helpful, chatty and a great local knowledge - which is great when you are travelling alone! It's in a great location in Asakusa, near a temple, the river cruises, a buzzing market and surrounded by loads of yummy places to eat (duly recommended by the blonde girl on reception). I love this hostel! Staying here next time!

Great service and super friendly staff :D Thanks for the free upgrade on our first visit, we liked it so much we came back on our last day in Tokyo!! The private room was really great and clean. The dorms were designed well and thoughtfully, the best dorm room I've ever stayed at. I can see why this hostel was awarded the 'Best Hostel in Tokyo' title. We'll be back! Thanks so much Naoto + friends!

Eri was amazing! Staff is super friendly and knowledgeable! Clean rooms, perfect location, and nice amenities.

• 4th May 2015

Staying at this Hostel was the best way to end our trip around Japan. The rooms were big,comfy, and the facilities were superb. The Staff at the front desk were very helpful in letting us know the hotspots on where to go. The location of the hostel is right next to the Kaminarimon in Asakusa, everything was in walking distance. Definitely going to stay here again on my next visit to Japan!

I loved staying at this hostel. Great location, right next to the Asakusa station with easy access to all parts of the city. The lounge area was great for making new friends, and the staff was phenomenal. They seriously went out of their way to make sure their guests were happy. I would definitely stay here again.

• 1st May 2015

If you're in Tokyo this is the place to be. Very nice and helpful staff. The receptionist staff was the best on my trip in Japan!!! Thank you so much. Can't wait for my next visit. Absolutely recommended!!!

• 27th Apr 2015