Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

1983 Total Reviews

Thank you very much Kana for your email to me. It was nice to stay in kabuki hostel and also got the souvenir. Hope when I visit Tokyo again, I can stay in your hostel.

This is our second stay in Khaosan Kabuki as well! Friendly staffs, nice atmosphere, and the Japanese style tatami! Walking distance to Nakamise and Metro station are all the benefits!

Couldn't recommend more. Extremely helpful staff, well located. The though of the hostel and writing this review makes me want to go back to hostel/tokyo. I forgot my jeans at hostel, only realised after I left Japan. They have offered to ship it back to me in the UK and refused to take shipping charges from me. I have no words to thank you !!! Where else would you see that ?

A pleasant hostel to stay in with a nice atmosphere in it which started before I arrived. The welcome email with instructions of how to get there and what tickets to purchase at the airport made it a breeze to get there in one piece. The welcome and wealth of knowledge the team there possess is excellent and I couldn't fault their restaurant recommendations at all! The rooms are a little small, but cosy and well equipped and I had many good nights sleep here. I will return here in the future :)

I stayed here for only a single night but this was definitely the best hostel I stayed in in Japan! Staff was friendly and the common room was very conducive for meeting new friends!

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Singapore

Excellent hostel! I had a great stay and would stay again.

• 31st May 2015

The greatest hostel i've ever been !

Great hostel! Im so happy I stayed with you guys!!

It's a very nice place, clean and well located. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

• 29th May 2015
  • Mexico

Perfect place to stay, the staff is amazing! I want to congratulate the staff for treating the people as friends. Love Ami attitude!!!! Keep growing Khousan! Just I would like to add to offer better Internet quality, because didn´t have any reception in my room it was very poor, but everything else it was great!

• 29th May 2015
  • Mexico

Truly one of the best hostels I've visited! Good for solo travelers, atmosphere was grate and meeting other travelers easy. Collective and positive energy here! Thank you!

You guys were absolutely amazing. This was my first time out of my home country and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you so much!

• 28th May 2015

Beautiful!

Wonderful place. Met so many amazing people here during my staystay and I couldn't be more satisfied with the service we got from Eri and the others! Asakusa is lovely, a bit far from party districts but a very good place to stay to see Tokyo andand to meet amazing travelers from all over the world! 10/10

Amazing staff - so friendly and helpful. Great location and common area makes it really easy to meet other travellers if you are going it alone

• 26th May 2015

Efficient and friendly staff could not have been more helpful, big comfortable beds and a great location. This hostel was my first stop in Japan and l could not have made a better choice .

• 25th May 2015

Thank you very much. The hostel is clean, practical and the staff were really nice and easy to talk. If you need an information, you give them really nicely. THANKS. And Thanks for the mail, it was really nice to read it.

amazing, really clean hostel!! Best i have stayed in japan

• 25th May 2015

I cannot say enough good things about this place!!! I have stayed at A LOT of hostels, and this was by FAR my favourite! I have not stopped raving about it since I left two weeks ago. The staff are some of the most friendly people I have ever met, and the rooms are spacious, clean and modern. Great atmosphere, I made so many friends! I can't even begin to count how many friends I made there. GREAT location. The only bad thing is that it's so amazing and popular that it's hard to get a bed! :) :)

Excellent start to our trip in japan. Excellent value for money, our 3 bed room was a delight and very clean. Staff were very friendly and welcoming, offering useful tips to see and do. Wonderful. Would recommend to all.