Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Everything was awesome!

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Finland

Love the hostel and our stay in tokyo

This was the best hostel that we stayed at in Japan! Staff were friendly and extremely helpful. Thank you for making our stay in osaka memorable.

I was only staying here the one night but you can see it is a good and well run hostel. I'm going back in a week's time as I fly back from Tokyo. That shows a good endorsement

Special shout out to the friendly staff who gave recommendations and made sure that we enjoyed our stay without a hitch!

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Singapore

I love the tatami room! It's not very expensive and I had a great stay there. Very convenient and near to the Kaminarimon and 2 stations. Nice! I will definately recommend this place to my friends and come back for another stay!

• 18th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

Best hostel you'll be able to stay in Tokyo. Book in advance because the hostel is very popular especially during weekends. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean rooms and amenities. Four thumbs up!

I literally cannot think of any complaints. The room was super comfortable, the common area was nice, the location Asakusa is amazing, everything was clean, and I wound up coming on one of their free dinner nights! The girl at reception, Kana, was super friendly and even gave me some cool recommendations for the next leg of my travels. I'll definitely be back!!

Great hostel. The staff really did everything to ensure that I and other guests had a great stay in Tokyo. The hostel was clean and had all the facilities I needed, whilst being close to the Subway. I'd definitely recommend staying here and I hope I will again.

Khaosan is a great place to stay. I stayed here for my first Solo trip to Japan I and Think it might be my good to place for my next few visits.

• 16th Sep 2014

Very friendly staff. Great place.

The best hostel I've stayed in. Very convenient location with easy access to major train lines. Brilliant staff and facilities. The only thing that could be improved is to add curtains to the beds. Apart from that, everything is perfect and I will definitely be returning in the near future.

• 15th Sep 2014

Great hostel to stay at!

• 15th Sep 2014

I definitly reccomand this hostel, its so nice and clean, good position and good price!

Better than expected :) Everything was great :)

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Norway

Khaosan Kabuki Hostel introduced me to the world of Hostels. I stayed here for a total of 3 nights. I was so happy to stay here because I was greeted by their very friendly staffers Naoto, Hiromi, Kana, and Masa. The beds were very comfortable, especially the comforters. The toilets and showers were very clean. The common area is very warm and accomodating, with a nice kitchen to boot! I recommend anyone who wants to have an adventure in Japan to stay in any Khaosan hostel! Till next time!!! :)

I had such a great stay at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki. I was there September 11-14. 1) the staff were so friendly and helpful. Their knowledge of the area was great. Their warm hospitality and kindness made me feel so welcomed as a solo traveler. They always help me with my huge and heavy luggage as well (sorry and thank you :D) ; 2) it was very clean all throughout the hostel, in washrooms, elevator, you name it. 3) great location. Walking distance to everything you need. Lisa

The best staff ever, these guys will go beyond and above to help you. Thank you so much

The BEST hostel I have ever stayed in! The staff are super friendly and helpful and the place is just awesome! For sure, i will come back and stay in Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki!

Definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Incredibly friendly and welcoming staff, great common area for meeting people and making friends, free wifi, good location. Definitely the kind of hostel for a lone traveller. Like all good hostels, this place hires volunteers to run the place in exchange for free accommodation, so there are always plenty of staff around to hang out with.