Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki Reviews

1-17-2 Asakusa Taitou-ku, Tokyo, Japan

The staff is amazing and really nice, the beds are wide and very comfortable. Overall an incredible

Amazing hospitality! Thanks very much!

• 10th Jan 2015

We are very happy at the first time here and planning for next visit by the end of this year.

This is one of the best hostel I have ever stayed. It is very clean and comfortable. The staff there are very friendly and willing to help.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

This is far and away the best hostel I have ever been to. The highlights include the massive common room, where guests from all over the world chat and interact with each other and the staff, the high number of solo travelers always happy to go exploring with one another, and the incredibly friendly and helpful staff. This hostel felt like a family, and I could not recommend it more highly.

Great hostel, Fun people!

The location is fantastic: very close to Asakusa metro station which grants you easy access to almost everywhere in the city, not to mention the Senso Temple area (one of Tokyo's main attractions) is literally a few steps away. The staff are all helpful, the room is clean, the kitchen is well-functioned, and the common room makes you feel like home. I probably will not go anywhere else except Kabuki for my next trip to Tokyo.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

Khaosan is in a great location for sightseeing and exploring Tokyo. Rooms are clean and the staff were very friendly.

A lovely hostel with a great location. The staff is incredibly helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again when I come back to Japan!

Great location right at Asakusa. Staff were very friendly and helpful in terms of recommendations of places to go to eat and places to see. Rooms and toilets were very clean! Free shampoo and body wash was a huge plus, as well as the kitchen, fridge and free tea and coffee! The vending machine (which was cheap!) inside the common room was a plus too. Would definitely recommend staying here if you are in Tokyo!

We really loved that Kana, on the staff, took us for a walk to a small local temple to enjoy its festival with traditional entertainment, food and market. We were accepted and included in everything. That sort of fun with local people can not be found in any guidebook. Thank you !!! Have stayed at other Tokyo hostels & this is the best for location as its on the doorstep to sights, shops, restaurants, the river & good underground lines. easy to get to Narita airport and Disneyland. Book early!!

This hostel is great. The staff were so friendly and helpful - I arrived early in the morning and they let me take a shower in an empty room even though I couldn't check into my own until later. The location is great for seeing the historic sights of Asakusa and everywhere else is close on the subway.

Attention to details with regards to cleanliness is impeccable. Very attentive customer service which is typically Japanese! Hostel is conveniently located near asakusa metro station, which is served by direct trains from haneda airport.

Very Good Location, Clean, Nice staff. Everything perfect for staying at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki. We love this place so much. We will stay here next time for sure.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Thailand

Very friendly staff with helpful advice, comfortable rooms, clean, cheap, short walk to Asakusa subway station. Highly Recommended.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Staff were really lovely and showed us around. Upgraded us to a private room as there was one available even though paid for a shared dorm

Very nice place, I was in a few hostels around Tokyo and Osaka, and this was my best experience. Everything was clean, with no bad smells and a heater that worked well. Only 4 people to a room made it more comfortable, and having a shower for the room was great. The free tea/coffee was nice too. The location was surprisingly good for me. Asakusa is a very interesting place, and the sky tree is not too far away. I plan to return here next time i visit Tokyo.

• 29th Dec 2014

Great location. The staff helps you with everything good advice. Very nice kitchen and common areas. All clear.

• 28th Dec 2014
  • Argentina

Thanks so much for all the tips and making everything easy. I'll be back.

Incredible nice staff, good location, great common area to meet other travellers, great dorms.