Kyoto UTANO Youth Hostel Reviews

29 Nakayamacho Uzumasa Ukyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan

Staff was very friendly and it is a great facilities. The only draw back is the location. I wished I could have stayed for another day (which was my original booking), however, it was impossible for me to get to the Kyoto station at 6 am to catch the airport bus for my flight was 10 am. Therefore, I had to move to another hostel that was closer to the Kyoto station. Definitely, it is one of the best hostel worldwide (I did stay at hostels in Europe before). Thank you!

• 4th Dec 2013

Utano Youth Hostel is one of the best hostels I have stayed. Everything is very nice, clean and they even have na ofuro in the hotel. The japanese staff was very friendly and helpfull. However the foreigners who work at the hostel were not very friendly. the guy doesnt smile neither greet you. Quite strange. I definetly recommend the hostel.