6.8
Good 526 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 526 Total Reviews
Lantana Lodge International Backpackers Located at 60 St Georges Bay Road, Parnell, Auckland.
New Zealand
Auckland 60 St Georges Bay Road, Parnell
68% 526
-36.8541965 174.7826528
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
26th Mar 2016
7.4

I think the hostel is nice. Wifi is really good, best I've experienced in hostels so far. City centre is 30 minutes, nearest supermarket Countdown is 20 minutes. The kitchen is ok, with all stuff you need normally.

• France, Female, 18-24
14th Jan 2016
4.6

I haven't really enjoyed my say in Lantana Lodge. The staff isn't helpful at all, at my arrival they just told me that they were a kitchen and bathrooms but haven't shown me where. The kitchen isn't super clean and moreover the rules of being quiet and respecful is just applying to certain clients...

Thank yo0u for staying in lantana lodge. We have a quiet time policy which applies to every one including the staff. Regarding cleaning we do keep our lodge clean but it is guest responsibility as well to wash their own dishes after use. We do come across this everyday & this is why some times the kitchen looks messy.

• England, Male, 18-24
12th Jan 2016
6.3

A more chilled hostel in a quiet part of town, basically a large house which has been converted. Staff tried to be helpful, facilities pretty average but sufficient. Good comfortable bed. Neighbours consistently complaining about noise past 9pm. Not great value for money really but not bad for a solids night sleep outside the city centre.

Thank you fpor choosing lantana lodge for your accomodation. Hope to see you again.