Lantana Lodge International Backpackers Reviews

60 St Georges Bay Road, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand

Nice quiet place just off Parnell St. Lots of restaurants and shops a few minutes away. Easy walk to Newmarket and even a reasonable one down to Viaduct Harbor and the downtown area. Quiet and clean with lockers in the rooms and good wifi. I would definitely stay here again.

• 18th Nov 2014

I really loved this place, this is the favorite backpacker I have been in for me. I strongly recommend this place, people are very nice, it’s safe and friendly! I would have loved more time there, and I wish I can go back whenever I have to stay at Auckland!

location, location was great walking distance to city and supermarket and shops. Newly carpeted and painted very nice. good beds and really quiet at night being a small hostel and layout. Great place for a family like ours to stay.

Thanks Tricia for staying in lantana lodge. Hope to see you again.