Lavender Circus Hostel, Doubles & Ensuites Reviews

Muzeum Krt. 37, V.district, Budapest, Hungary

Very good hostel in the center of budapest. The personel is nice and rooms are cleans.

Amazing amazing qwirky and amazing! Staff were so friendly and helpful! Knew so many awesome places to eat and drink. Great location and rooms were spot on especially for the price! Would stay here again in a heart beat!!

• 11th May 2014

Simply perfect! The best hostel I have ever stayed!

A very special place, with absolutely amazing atmosphere. I would definitely recommend visiting Budapest only to stay in this hostel. Very helpful and friendly staff, surprisingly decorated rooms, super convenient location made our stay memorable.

• 1st May 2014
  • Russia

Really nice personnel! Unique and cozy rooms and very good common room and toilets. All the staff members were so kind and made a huge effort to ensure that we and other guests got the most out of the city. They fulfilled all our wishes and were always willing to help with any questions. The place is even better seen live than in pictures. And again, adorable staff members. This place is a thing worth mentioning when telling your friends and family about your trip. I'm telling you, just do it.

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Finland

Nice hostel in an excellent location with a very knowledgably host who gave us lots of info on sights and things to do. The room was reasonably clean, though the bin hadn't been emptied. We got the 2 bedroom apartment and were a bit surprised to find that the second bedroom was an enclave reached by ladder above the main room/studio. This wasn't an issue for us but could be for others. Overall quite happy.

AWESOME place! Absolutely lovely and innovative rooms...the only drawback was no elevator which meant we had to drag our luggage up and down 3 floors..but no complaints about the rooms or the staff...the person at the reception gave us VERY detailed information about places, food, bars et al. Would definitely recommend and if I'm in Budapest again, I'm staying here!!

As soon as we arrived we were put at ease and given a great amount of detail on where to visit on our trip. Every single recommendation given which we visited was greatly enjoyed and I cannot recommend staying here more. The room was a great size and comfortable with a functioning bathroom and fridge in room also a nice touch to keep drinks etc.

• 22nd Apr 2014

Wonderful place! Decorated beautifully by the owner, who is an artist, this place has tons of character and charm. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hostel!

• 19th Apr 2014

Beautiful building and rooms - very helpful and friendly staff!

The staff were so helpful, giving us so many great recommendations for places to go in Budapest. I was thinking about getting a massage at the thermal bath but Vena suggested I get one from her. I'm glad I did! She did an awesome job! Definitely recommend this place

1 2 3 Next » last »