Lijiang Ancient Town Youth Hostel Reviews

No 44 Mishi Lane, Xinyin Street, Old Town, Lijiang, China

Staff was rude and unhelpful. I asked, in Chinese, where I could find a particular kind of restaurant and the woman at the desk pointed and said "outside." The doors don't lock. There are no lockers. The wifi does not work. There are no towels. Not to rent, not to buy, not to use. No towels. Never again.

nice hostel in a perfect location. really comfortable beds but staff very weird, not a single word of english, and when you tried to speak to them slowly they will start talking with each other and laughing. very rude

The electrics were poor, light switches didn't work and the socket above my head in the dorm was coming away from the wall. Not ideal for non-Chinese speakers as many of the staff spoke little or no English. Security wasn't great, as the last one out was supposed to leave the key at the front reception, which didn't seem to work very well. Leaving early, the night guy was on duty and didn't understand any English. I left without my key deposit (20 ¥). Wifi connection w

The price was excellent. We left early and they refunded our money, which was highly unexpected and very nice of them. Great stay at an affordable rate.