Lisbon Chillout Hostel Reviews

Rua Nogueira e Sousa, no 8, 1o, Lisbon, Portugal

Great hostel! The hostel is situated in the city center, very close to all the highlights. Also the building is beautiful with nice rooms with high ceilings. There is also a great garden where you can order cheap beers and have dinner. They prepare great dinners alsmost every day. They just renewed the bathrooms and the beds are very new and sleep very well! And most important there is a great atmosphere.

This was my third time at The Chillout Hostel. I love the atmosphere and the surrounding area. I stayed in the newly decorated dorm and woke up with a smile. Thanks for yet another great stay in fantastic Lisbon.

Great hostel -- really well put together, friendly staff and good atmosphere, and still cheap (for Europe.)

Really good hostel! Nice and clean! Good value! The staffs and owners are very nice and helpful!! Hardly recommended!

• 20th Oct 2015

The reception was very good. I congratulate the employess: Agnesse Rizzo, Barbara Brito and still Gabriela Mantuano . The atmosphere is super nice.

• 16th Oct 2015

Situated very close to the center, this is the good place to visit Lisbonne. I also met a lot of friendly poeple in Chillout hostel and we went out at night and surf at the day, come here and stay few days you will surely enjoy your stay !

• 13th Oct 2015

Cute little hostel. Clean with a great balcony and out door area. You definitly get a great work out walking up to the hostel and its a couple of metro stops to downtown.

Staff was friendly, met some great people here! Bathrooms were small and not so clean.

Everything is well with this hostel. Great staff (except for one rude lady), tasty breakfast, good cooking facilities. The main drawbacks for me were small bathrooms where you have to literally squeeze in, squeaking beds and doors (better have earplugs while staying in this hostel) and poor lights in common areas. In general, I doubt though if I would like to stay here again.

nice hostel, good vibe, very helpful staff,...

• 18th Sep 2015
  • Slovenia

At breakfast you don't have enough space to sit down, you don't have enough spoons and forks. In the room you have locker. The staff were friendly and they gave us really good advice how to explore Lisbon.

This hostel was really relaxing, the rooms were really clean and quite large rooms. The kitchen was great and the vibe wasn't exactly party, but there was usually a nice little group together for some drinks. I had been in Lisbon for a few nights so the location wasn't an issue for me but for someone here for only a few nights it is at exactly in the main areas. Close to the trains though !

The night staff and owners were super friendly and helpful. Felt like one big family the whole time I was there. The view from the roof is unreal. Would definitely stay again! Thanks Chillout!

Amazing. Hostel. Super clean and cozy

• 11th Sep 2015
  • Austria

Really cool hostel! Great location, facilities and staff not themost social of hostels i have stayed at but probably because its so big. Would revisit.

Not amazing, but good value for money and I made some great friends. I'd stay here again.

Decent stay at the hostel staff were friendly and knowledgeful the local area.

Fantastic stay at the Lisbon Chillout Hostel. It was my second visit to this hostel in Lisbon and on both trips I had an amazing time, this was largely due to its atmosphere and location of the hostel itself. The facilities were great with separate bathrooms for men + women and a full kitchen on each floor. I was travelling by myself and it was nice to be in a hostel where the staff and other guests were so warm and friendly. You make friends instantly.

• 23rd Aug 2015

The hostel is so clean and the staff is very good as well! Barbara is very nice and friendly with everybody! I really recommend Lisbon chill out hostel! Thanks for everything guys!

• 17th Aug 2015

The hostel workers didn't really seem like they knew what was going on around Lisbon, every time I asked what there was to do they would tell me to go to the main shopping street which was not what I was looking for. Also, a male staff member had a negative, offensive comment for everything I had asked which had made me regret staying with them and I will be choosing a different hostel next time I visit Lisbon.

• 12th Aug 2015