Lisbon Chillout Hostel Reviews

Rua Nogueira e Sousa, no 8, 1o, Lisbon, Portugal

The best place to be in lisbon😊 Amazing staff amazing atmosphere! And amazing chillouts at lisbon chillout garden !😃

• 28th Jul 2014
  • India

The garden will miss you :-)

This is my second stay in this hostel and next time when I come to Lisbon I'll check again if it's available :)

The hostel is really well decorated, friendly staff, good prices and organized activities for the guests. It has good places to socialize as well. The location is really bad because it's far from the center and from the metro (10 min walk to the nearest station). Also the bathrooms didn't have curtains and the doors didn't lock so basically everyone that walked in could see you naked taking a shower. I would say you can probable find a better place to stay in Lisbon but if not here is alright.

This was my first stay in a hostel ever and I'm very happy that it was such a good experience, staff is really helpful and cheerful,breakfast is great,rooms are good and I had a good night sleep and I had my laptop in a safe place all the time, so I would recommend it to anyone!

Not bad. Not great.

The staff was very helpful and friendly. The atmosphere is very friendly and social. The back garden is a great place to meet other travelers. The bathrooms could use some work but otherwise a great stay.

Really enjoyed my stay here! The room was really cool lovely details and the staff were super nice! I would reccommend this hostel!

I was there with my boyfriend for 5 nights and we LOVED the hostel!! We would definitely go back! The staff is awesome and they were always kind and helped us with everyting we needed. The only thing that we didnt like about it iis that the bathrooms are too small and for too many rooms and there was no hot water in the bathrooms in our floor.

Rooms are clean but the facilities should be improved. There is literally no space to move within the toilet.

Staff were so friendly and helpful. Really cute hostel, bright and spacious.

Lovely stay, would definitely stay again staff were really helpful and welcoming :)

Best place to stay! Good location, clean and cozy accommodation with a great garden where you can BBQ's and drinks. Also there is Wifi available.

1 2 Next » last »