Lisbon Chillout Hostel Reviews

Rua Nogueira e Sousa, no 8, 1o, Lisbon, Portugal

Clean and comfortable! You guys ROCK! Will be back for sure! :p

• 14th Feb 2014

Thanks for great service! Best hostel i have ever been to!

Stayed in this hostel two years ago for the first time. Since then they added an extra floor with rooms, but they managed to keep that homely admosphere. I love the joint dinners and I look forward to coming back in the summer to do them in the garden. BBQ! Staff is as it has always been: awesome! Keep it up and I will be back for sure the next time round.

• 12th Feb 2014

Best hostal ever! This is my second trip to Lisbon and the Lisbon Chillout Hostel. This hostal is just great. The staff is very kind and will help you with any question. They will even order a pizza if you want one :-). Also they organize walking tours and pub crawls. Almost every night there is a meal in the cosy garden. For a small fee you can join this great dinner including drinks. The rooms are very wel maintainend and fresh looking. The city centre is only a short stroll away.

Awesome place! Had a great time hanging out with other guests and staff in their BBQ-garden. Clean, hot showers and a decent breakfast in the morning. Chillout; thanks for everything!

• 5th Feb 2014

I really liked my stay. The showers were clean and warm. The hostel looks like your own home. Thats very inviting. The breakfast was good. I had had a remark about the staff: One day a staff member had to pointing to me and say "smile". So i must smile at the moment. On a rainy day we watch a movie together or someone just play on a guitar. So there was never a boring moment in the hostel. Thank you

• 2nd Feb 2014