Lisbon Chillout Hostel Reviews

Rua Nogueira e Sousa, no 8, 1o, Lisbon, Portugal

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The building was comfortable and easy to find, though it has zero sound proofing. If your up to late even just talking comfortably in one room is heard clearly in another. Also if others are up late you hear them clear as day. Breakfast was provided andsimple but good. The manager is anot incredibly nice lady and is personanle, as well as, helpful. We had a great stay there.

Definitely recommend this one! I stayed there once, and then returned twice for a day as I am travelling around. May be my favorite hostel, and each time all is good - having stayed there on three occasions my impression, I think, has more value. May be see you guys for the 4th time soon lol. Great place!

Great stay! The main door was always open, which could be a security issue. Staff was very friendly and there was always someone at the reception. Very clean. Only the location is not super perfect if you are planning to walk alone at night. For the rest very very nice!

My friend and I stayed at the hostel for nine nights, (originally four but we loved it so much we added five nights to our stay). We found the hostel staff to be friendly, helpful, and very good at recommending local things. We became quick friends with a few members of the staff, barbara in particular who took us out and showed us where things were a couple of times, and helped us with anything we could possibly have wanted. We appreciated the diversity, fun, conversation, and atmosphere here.

This hostel, like Lisbon itself, seemed to have two sides. The bad parts were my loud fellow guests, doors that were either difficult to close or difficult to open, its proximity to few of the major sites, and the fact that I was only barely able to shower in privacy. The staff were a positive, they let me come early, answered a barrage of questions ranging from touristic to linguistic, and were quite accommodating. the breakfast was nice, and sitting drinking hot chocolate over Lisbon was fun

Really good place, great location, realy great staff !! Would recommend for sure !

The staff is really nice and helpful, they gave me the best advices for places to see

The hostel went out of its way to make you feel comfortable / have eveything you needed. For the price of this hostel what you get it unreal. The location is just a 15 minute walk or less to the center. Felt at home here and had no complaints at all.

Friendly staffs nice and cozy atomosphere. Staffs speak quite good English which was easy to understand. Value for money free wifi and brekkie are cool as

1 2 3 Next » last »