MEININGER Amsterdam City West Reviews

Orlyplein 1-67, Amsterdam, Netherlands

The only bad thing about this place is the location and even then, it could have been worse. It's not in the centre of amsterdam, so you have to take a 10 minute train to get there, which costs about €5 return. Apart from that it's probably the second best hostel I've stayed in (the first being their location in brussels)

Clean rooms, Good location and Excellent Atmosphere !!!

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Turkey

Didnt expect that it would be a hotel hostel . Have had a terrible hostel experience before I changed to meininger. So meininger was perfect to me. Nice bathroom, clean towel and linen. Was a bit scared about sharing room with 3 other guys in the same room. Turned out ,They were very nice and neat :-) Kinda expensive tho

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Hong Kong

The hostel was pretty cool, the staff and the atmosphere were excellent, me and my boyfriend had a great time there. The breakfast-buffet is the best!! The beds really comfy and the bathroom clean.

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Peru

I would totally book this place again for my next visit to Amsterdam! I'm very satisfied with the service and the staffs are all helpful! Thank God i chose this place 😊

It was perfect for me and my three friends traveling. It's literally a 2 minute walk from the train station. Very easy to get to and from Amsterdam. If you're planning on going out at night I would consider something right in the city as the trains don't run deep into the night. I was impressed by the rooms and bathroom in particular as they provide you with linens and shampoo/soap

• 28th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great facilities, awesome atmosphere and very kind staff.

This is not my first meininger experience and will not be the the last :) quality/price rate is always very good at meiningers.. i would recommend to my friends all the time. For Amsterdam, the hotel is a lit bit outside the city center but the train connections are just next to the hotel, so it won't be a problem with a daily ticket.

The experience with you all was awesome! I had a great stay and facilities were far beyond my expectations. Especially since this was my first time staying in a hostel. Great job!

• 23rd Dec 2014

It's a super hostel: tidy, with excellent facilities and friendly staff. It has a very good location, especially, if you want to get to the airport/from the airport fast.strongly recommended!

We had an amazing time! The hostel was very clean and the staff were knowledgable and friendly. There were people of all ages and there was a very friendly vibe in the bar area. If we decide to visit Amsterdam again we will be coming back!

• 21st Dec 2014

Had a great time here in Meininger. Very clean rooms, good atmosphere, helpful staff and good facilities.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • India

This hotel fit our family of 5 since we needed to check in early and leave early. It was very convenient to the train station. It was quiet and clean (but bare necessities.)

• 16th Dec 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Great place, very clean and excellent breakfast! The location was perfect for me!

Loved it. Big room, great WiFi, clean towels. Only down side - cafe staff knew nothing of coffee and had never heard of a latte.

Excellent! best in town

Was a nice hostel/hotel to stay at. My only issue is that it was a little too far out from the main area.. Aka centraal.

Location was great train to central station was 5 minutes and you're there. Place is very clean. Distance from city centre not an issue at all as the hotel is a 2 minute walk from the station.

• 5th Dec 2014

Great place to stay, good location, good staff !

I had a life changing epiphany in this hotel. Would recommend 10/10