MEININGER Berlin Mitte Humboldthaus Reviews

Oranienburgerstr. 67/68, Berlin, Germany

Lockers need to be improved, most padlocks still couldn't prevent the locker from being opened. Good location though with station and restaurants nearby.

The staff was super nice and very helpful. The hostel's lobby is nicely decorated, while the rooms are quite plain. I was on a female room for 6, the beds were comfy and there were some small lockers inside the room plus separate WC and shower room, which made it convenient. Breakfast is quite good; value for money! The location was ok, a bit noisy by night.You can walk to the Brandenbourg Gate in 20min and there is a nice restaurant area about 7min walking. Would recommend it for a stop and go!

Dear guest Thank you for your kind complements about our hotel and our staff. I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. See you next time. Best regards from Berlin Cheers! Your Meininger-Team

First time I have ever stayed in a hostel and was very impressed! This was perfect for a boys week-end away, great location, modern, clean, and very helpful staff, Will definitely be coming back!

• 6th Mar 2015

Dear guest Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Just check our facebook page for other Meininger Hostels around europe and for special offers and events. Cheers, Your Meininger-Team

Perfect base for any kind of traveller. If/when back in Berlin, I know where to stay!

Dear guest, We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Just check our homepage for other Meininger Hostels around europe and for special offers. See you soon! Cheers, Your Meininger-Team

I must say my stay at this hostel was a very good one. It was my first time staying at a hostel and it definitely set the standard for me. The room was clean and we also had our own bathroom, shower, toilet, etc. I felt very comfortable at this hostel, especially with the cleanliness and the atmosphere. It also felt really secure staying here and most importantly, it was so near a S-Bahn station and the hostel was conveniently located to absolutely everything! I highly recommend staying here.

• 9th Jan 2015

Great hotel/hostel. Very nice rooms, but feels more like a hotel. But a great place to stay.

Was good place to stay Guest kitchen was dirty and smelt like rotten food Staff were lovely Right next to train station and tram

1 2 Next » last »