Moalboal Backpacker Lodge Reviews

Panagsama Beach, Basdiot, Moalboal, Philippines

free kitchen to use....super friendly staff... double room is nice. instable WiFi signal... Unfortunately, there was water shortage due to typhoon damage;otherwise I would like to stay for another night.

• 2nd Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

Decent place to stay in Moalboal. Good value for money and there aren't really other backpacker alternatives. Had no issues storing luggage or checking in a bit early. Would go back there again.

place was good, but much better if all occupants will be allocated with a fan :)

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Philippines

It is open space free to meet people staying together. Staff helped us make our own tuna barbeque and cookings on one evening, good hostel memory! MoalBoal has a great snorkeling right on the beach extending kms long.

Very good location, our room very nice and clean, the staff was very friendly and alawys willing to help. I would definetly stay here again.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Nice view

very nice crew, lovely place.

• 30th Sep 2014

My friends and I had a very nice stay, thank you very much

• 19th Aug 2014

Enjoyed my stay, staff was great, lots of room to store stuff and helpful people. close to the beach and dive shop. great place.