New Peking Guest House

• A1 12/F Block A Chung King Mansion, Yau Tsim Mong District (Tsim Sha Tsui), Hong Kong, Hong Kong
8.2
Fabulous 436 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 436 Total Reviews
New Peking Guest House Located at A1 12/F Block A Chung King Mansion, Yau Tsim Mong District (Tsim Sha Tsui), Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong A1 12/F Block A Chung King Mansion, Yau Tsim Mong District (Tsim Sha Tsui)
82% 436
22.2964522 114.1725075
    Rooms available

30th Apr 2016
4.0

The Internet did not work for me the first 24 hours. Later, it worked just long enough to confirm there were no incoming messages. However, that was misinformation because the message I needed showed up the next day and confirmed it had been sent more then 24 hours earlier. My trip, including my flight expenses from the mainland was ruined because I missed my meeting, due to the errant Internet. When I canceled day 3 of my reservation, it took police intervention to get me out of there.

29th Apr 2016

The exterior of Chungking isn't great, but the room itself was perfect. The location is phenomenal, the bed and linens comfortable, with nice shower and aircon. Perfect place, I will stay again. The owner - Peter - was super nice.

27th Apr 2016
7.7

I spent 3 nights in this place, Peter was very helpful, the room was small but I didn't care, there is so much to do in Hong Kong you don't need a big room. It was clean and yes a bit loud this is why I always travel with earplugs. I had a hard time finding it though probably due to my jet lag and being tired. Yes there are many Indians outside of the building trying to bring you to a different hotel, if you ignore them is fine, they are harmless.

4th Feb 2016

This was my third visit to the guest house and I enjoyed the stay. I appreciated how Peter helped extend my stay which gave me an affordable sparkling clean room with its own bathroom through the Chinese's New Year parade and fireworks. Both of these great events were all within walking distance of the guest house. Downside is that the room is quite small but the price is right. Lastly there are annoying hawkers in the lobby vying for your attention.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
31st Dec 2015

Location and value for money is great.

• jetho789987
  • Malaysia, Male, 31-40
31st Dec 2015
6.3

Too noisy, can hear outside people talking from the room.