New Peking Guest House Reviews

A1 12/F Block A Chung King Mansion, Yau Tsim Mong District (Tsim Sha Tsui), Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I have stayed in many hostels at the Chung King Mansion and this is my third time staying at this hostel. It's better than the others I have stayed at.

Small, but clean rooms, friendly staff, location at the heart of Kowloon. I will come back!

This place is good but the room I was in had a small window onto a ventilation shaft so I got a bit of a smell from the restaurants downstairs. It wasn't bad but it would have been better without it. I was in the room directly to the right of the entrance. I think room 201, but I'm not sure.

• 18th Jun 2014

Clean, great location and helpful staff. I think it would be hard to find better for the price. Some rooms look better and more updated than others. You might want to ask for another if you're unhappy.