New Peking Guest House Reviews

A1 12/F Block A Chung King Mansion, Yau Tsim Mong District (Tsim Sha Tsui), Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The whole building is a bit dodgy and the hawkers annoying but the New Peking Guesthouse was reasonable value. It is tiny like most accommodation in HK but the staff were very willing to help us.

My wife and I only had a 22 hour layover in Hong Kong. The New Peking Guesthouse was a perfect spot to grab a few hours of shut eye and a shower before exploring the city and heading back to the airport.

• 17th Mar 2015

Bit noisy sometimes, no windows, shady people in the building but nice price and friendly staff.

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Sweden

Accommodation is at a premium in HK and the New Peking Guest House I had everything I needed, albeit in a very small space, which for me was perfect, bed, shower, toilet, sink, fan, ac,the bed was very narrow so not suitable for a large person, for me it was fine, tv, clean bed linen and a towel provided. Very competitively priced, room serviced each day. Could be off putting entering from the street as lots of approaches made by touts of one kind and another, the secret is to ignore them.

• 6th Feb 2015