New Peking Guest House Reviews

A1 12/F Block A Chung King Mansion, Yau Tsim Mong District (Tsim Sha Tsui), Hong Kong, Hong Kong

best and convenient location. hot water. clean rooms. peter ng is attentive and helpful.winnie the pinay helper keeps the place spotless. on the downside, one night we came back late and found so many drunks in the vicinity. quite scary. the queue for the elevator can be long too.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Philippines

I have stayed in many hostels at the Chung King Mansion and this is my third time staying at this hostel. It's better than the others I have stayed at.

Small, but clean rooms, friendly staff, location at the heart of Kowloon. I will come back!

This place is good but the room I was in had a small window onto a ventilation shaft so I got a bit of a smell from the restaurants downstairs. It wasn't bad but it would have been better without it. I was in the room directly to the right of the entrance. I think room 201, but I'm not sure.

• 18th Jun 2014

Clean, great location and helpful staff. I think it would be hard to find better for the price. Some rooms look better and more updated than others. You might want to ask for another if you're unhappy.