Norman Diego's The Mexican Inn Reviews

Septembre 16th, Abasolo, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

No pool, and nothing fancy, but clean and has all the basics.

• 2nd Apr 2015

The staff is very friendly. The breakfast is wonderful. The atmospher with the fountain is so peaceful, I could sit there all day. The beds are a little hard and the water pressure is slow but all in all it is a charming Mexican Inn and all you need to enjoy your stay in Cabo. I stayed with my daughter and teenage grandsons and everyone enjoyed it very much. A hidden treasure in Cabo for sure.

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

This place is great! Excellent location about a 3-5 minute walk away from downtown / the harbor / all the clubs and everything. A little bit in a more authentic neighborhood, with lots of good restaurants nearby. The place is clean -- the private rooms are all themed and have tons of cool artwork and carved furnature. They have private bathrooms and give you water bottles for free also. I would strongly recommend staying here.

It is an awesome place to stay. The people are extremely friendly and very helpful and we got along althought we couldn't speak Spanish. It's a small but nice and welcoming place located only a couple of minutes from all the clubs and the supermarket. Going to the beach takes about 30mins but it is very beautiful walk to go there. I can definitely recommend to stay at this place!

Would def come back to this spot everyone very friendly and helpful. Far enough away from the craziness of downtown cabo but still were able to just walk to it when we wanted to. Water heater was very loud outside if our room but it calmed down a bit at night. Did keep the window closed for that reason but a/c worked great. Good breakfast right price.

• 9th Jan 2015

Norman Diego's Mexican Inn is a lovely oasis of greenery, Mexican decor and warm hospitality. The staff is gracious and the price is right. The place is immaculate and the breakfast delicious (there is a charge...see the menu...reasonable). I loved being close to the Marina and yet being in the neighborhood away from the hubbub. This is not a party hostel. I highly recommend the Mexican Inn. FYI review your Spanish; the hosts speak very little English.

Thank you for being so patient with my bad Spanish. Your inn is beautiful and comfortable. Perfect for us. Thank you for the really outstanding breakfast, also. "Continental" breakfast can mean so many things, it was nice to be pleasantly surprised.

• 24th Dec 2014

We stayed at the mexican inn for 6 days

• 20th Dec 2014

Great Family that took care of me :)

• 6th Dec 2014

Great place to stay in Cabo - right near all the action at the marina but nestled away enough to get a touch of local life. Excellent staff that does their best to take care of you, they know very little english and we knew very little spanish but we got by just fine with smiles all around. Rooms have excellent character, each simple but unique with your own bathroom. Great continental breakfast fruit, yogurt, sweet bread and coffee. BONUS: They let us store our beer in their fridge!

• 9th Nov 2014