Ocean Surf House Taghazout Reviews

N, Agadir-Ida-Ou, Centre of Taghazout, Taghazout, Morocco

I finally did not stay there but I met Abdu and he is an awesome guy! I wish I could have spend more time with him. He is there for his guests and he is devoted to the hostel. I would definitely go see him if I go back to Taghazout :)

• 14th Mar 2015

Abdu is the absolute nicest person on earth. Go there, surf there!

It was very nice to stay here. There's only no beer. In Agadir, some beers may be found. But in thagazout, there's other stuff around. Go upstairs to check the forecast, then you'll chill with some great people at last. top spot

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Belgium
  • All Male Group, 18-24

thre boys at ocean surfhouse where ace had a really enjoyable stay, they really tried to make our trip pleasant apart from hammering us at footy at the beach!!. would definately stay there again and hope to see all th guys there soon.

Everithing good

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Czech Republic

We had a good experience with the ocean house hostel and its owner Abdu who was very friendly, forthcoming and fair. We were offered us to partake in various activities in an easygoing manour and it was an uncomplicated stay. Can definetely recommend it! / Ronnie

• 27th Dec 2014
  • Sweden

Abdou does everything for his guests.... :-) We miss you soooooo much. Felt like family:)

• 2nd Nov 2014

staff is cool. mahan is the coolest guy ever, abdu is very helpful, and santtu is great guy. the apartment we were given was slightly noisy in the evenings. def would come back

• 25th Oct 2014
  • India

Great Place to stay right on the beach. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Great experience for all, from surfers to weekend lovers. Awesome atmosphere, I will be back!

• 12th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

My stay at Ocean Surf House was fantastic. Being a hostel, it is by no means a luxurious experience, but what made my trip so memorable was the incredibly friendly and cool people I met while staying there. That includes both staff and other guests, who were all keen on socializing at the hostel's super chill rooftop or one of the restaurants in town, or going surfing together. I traveled to Taghazout alone and left with so many new friends. Thank you for making my trip amazing!

• 30th Sep 2014
  • Norway

The staff at Ocean Surf House were amazing! Great friends from day one. So welcoming and helpful. Abdou (awesome surfer), Myhand (amazing cook) and Santtu (brilliant guy for fun times on the terrace). Such a nice homely atmosphere and has everything you need from surf lessons/hire, trips to Paradise Valley, trips to other beaches, traditional Moroccan cooking, fun times with friends. We thought about booking a surf camp but SO GLAD we got this Moroccan surf experience! Will definitely return!

View all Taghazout Bed and Breakfasts