Ocean Surf House Taghazout Reviews

N, Agadir-Ida-Ou, Centre of Taghazout, Taghazout, Morocco

Here are the facts. Resident mice. Three dogs with fleas living in the hostel, free to roam and sleep on the beds. No light in our bedroom. Bed spring sticking out of the mattress. Toilets & showers beyond filthy - you had to put a sopping wet towel on the bottom of the bathroom door to (attempt) to stop the shower water escaping into the living area - not always successful. Do yourself a favour and don't stay here.

I rated Security, Atmosphere and Staff with poor because the Taxi driver from Ocean Surf Hostel freaked out, threw things at us, called us "mother**" ,nearly started a fight. Village people came to stop him. We totally didn´t know what was going on, finally the Taxi Driver took the double amount of the price we were told. This really was not a good start &left a bad feeling first days of our holiday.When we reported this to the other hostel staff, nothing was done about it.

• 15th Mar 2015

I finally did not stay there but I met Abdu and he is an awesome guy! I wish I could have spend more time with him. He is there for his guests and he is devoted to the hostel. I would definitely go see him if I go back to Taghazout :)

View all Taghazout Bed and Breakfasts