Ocean Surf House Taghazout Reviews

N, Agadir-Ida-Ou, Centre of Taghazout, Taghazout, Morocco

Here are the facts. Resident mice. Three dogs with fleas living in the hostel, free to roam and sleep on the beds. No light in our bedroom. Bed spring sticking out of the mattress. Toilets & showers beyond filthy - you had to put a sopping wet towel on the bottom of the bathroom door to (attempt) to stop the shower water escaping into the living area - not always successful. Do yourself a favour and don't stay here.

I rated Security, Atmosphere and Staff with poor because the Taxi driver from Ocean Surf Hostel freaked out, threw things at us, called us "mother**" ,nearly started a fight. Village people came to stop him. We totally didn´t know what was going on, finally the Taxi Driver took the double amount of the price we were told. This really was not a good start &left a bad feeling first days of our holiday.When we reported this to the other hostel staff, nothing was done about it.

• 15th Mar 2015

I finally did not stay there but I met Abdu and he is an awesome guy! I wish I could have spend more time with him. He is there for his guests and he is devoted to the hostel. I would definitely go see him if I go back to Taghazout :)

Our stay at the ocean surf hostel was awesome. Its located in the centre of taghazout and has basically everything a surfer needs. Abdu, the owner is the coolest guy, the atmosphere in the hostel is really good and everyone is just having fun and discovering Marocco. At some point we also went for a surf session with him, it really feels like family. Thanks again for the good time at your place Abdu! Hope to see you soon!

• 1st Mar 2015

Abdu is the absolute nicest person on earth. Go there, surf there!

It was very nice to stay here. There's only no beer. In Agadir, some beers may be found. But in thagazout, there's other stuff around. Go upstairs to check the forecast, then you'll chill with some great people at last. top spot

• 2nd Feb 2015