Old Town Hostel Kanonia Reviews

Jezuicka 2, Warsaw, Poland

It's located right between the Old Town's square and a balcony to see the whole vistula, in a charming street and the place is cool. The price is perfect and the staff was friendly. Rooms are nice and clean, there is wifi and the place is warm :)

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Spain

Overall, the hostel was very nice. The facilities, particularly the bathroom, were awesome compared to many other hostels. The staff did not seem very happy to be there, so they were not super friendly. The man who worked in the morning was cheerful however. The other thing was the fact that there was no breakfast. For the amount paid, I think breakfast could have been provided. Other than that, Hostel Kanonia provided us with a good time for our stay in Warsaw.

• 19th Oct 2014

it was quite a surprise the location of the hostel and how nice the staff was. The locations is between the two main squares in the old town, so its totally perfect, the staff was very friendly and helpful, they helped me to find buses and info. the facilities are also good. i totally recommend. the only problem is that there are no lockers and no many backpackers

Overall the hostel was ok very simple! There wasn't a cooker! And no towel in the bathroom to dry your hands! The staff were nice enough but not overally helpful. Oh and there was only one key for our full dorm and no lockers so pretty poor security! I probably wouldn't stay at the hostel again!

Amazing value for money. Great hostel - very friendly staff, brilliant location.

A couple of problems. Wifi very weak. If you are in other bldgs non exsistent. Share bath with no toilet seat. Dorm good for the money but single double a rip off.

Very weak wifi in dorm room and none in double or single room. No toilet seat in double with shared bath.

The apartment wasn't clean. A homeless man was standing in the hallway of the building.

Good hostel to sped your holidays

Nice apartment with perfect location. The beds were a bit shaky and the water boiler was broken, but exept for that our impression was really good!

This hostel located in the very heart of the old town, so every attractions are in easy reach. The owner and staff are friendly and willing to help.

I loved this place! The owners are SO helpful and nice, and really good people. I would stay there again just because of them. The inner decor is adorable. It's unique and makes you feel at home. The only concern I had was the privacy. There were no lockers--only a section downstairs by the front desk for you to put your valuables. I kept my pack on my bunk at all times, and carried my valuables with me everywhere. In warsaw I felt very safe, thoug Installing lockers would be my only suggestion.

Great romantic appartment on the corner.

problems started when I've asked if the breakfast is included in the room price. Girl from the staff confirmed that I have a free breakfast. After I had eaten it she without any comment told me to that I have to pay for it and it wasn't cheap. But what I find particularly humiliating in the middle of the night someone from the staff without any courtesy ordered [sic!] my girlfriend to move to another room because the have overbooking!

We had a private appartment in the very center of the city; nice, clean, quiet, perfect! The staff was helpful and nice.

This place did not reserve us for the right room and then tried to give us one bed for two people.