Old Town Hostel Kanonia Reviews

Jezuicka 2, Warsaw, Poland

Very weak wifi in dorm room and none in double or single room. No toilet seat in double with shared bath.

Nice apartment with perfect location. The beds were a bit shaky and the water boiler was broken, but exept for that our impression was really good!

This hostel located in the very heart of the old town, so every attractions are in easy reach. The owner and staff are friendly and willing to help.

I loved this place! The owners are SO helpful and nice, and really good people. I would stay there again just because of them. The inner decor is adorable. It's unique and makes you feel at home. The only concern I had was the privacy. There were no lockers--only a section downstairs by the front desk for you to put your valuables. I kept my pack on my bunk at all times, and carried my valuables with me everywhere. In warsaw I felt very safe, thoug Installing lockers would be my only suggestion.

Great romantic appartment on the corner.

problems started when I've asked if the breakfast is included in the room price. Girl from the staff confirmed that I have a free breakfast. After I had eaten it she without any comment told me to that I have to pay for it and it wasn't cheap. But what I find particularly humiliating in the middle of the night someone from the staff without any courtesy ordered [sic!] my girlfriend to move to another room because the have overbooking!

We had a private appartment in the very center of the city; nice, clean, quiet, perfect! The staff was helpful and nice.

This place did not reserve us for the right room and then tried to give us one bed for two people.

The hostel is perfect! If you book it and it is full you get an apartment for the same price which is right in the centre. The have sooo many of this little apartments and they are perfect! Pity we couldn't stay together as a group but this was very nice. For larger groups, it is a bit hard to be with 5 in one apartment, but too much for if you stay longer. But for a few nights it is excellent. Good staff, quick reaction on questions, friendly, all super. We had a good stay.

• 18th May 2014

The hostel is perfect, it's a pity they don't serve breakfast with the room but everything else is perfect, a lovely hostel in a lovely place.