Ostello Burigozzo 11 Reviews

Via Burigozzo 11, Milan, Italy

I loved this hostel! It's located a short walk distance from the main atractions of Milan, it's very clean, the staff is helpful, they have everything to borrow or rent or sell (padlocks, towels, hair dryer...), and they have vending machines, kitchen... The only problems we faced were the wifi that wouldn't work, and people opened our food that was in the fridge and ate it. But the room locker is the best I've ever seen!

• 12th Dec 2014

There is just one door with a password that leads to the rooms, common rommon and kitchen. Once you pass this first door with a password, anyone from other rooms can enter in your room. The hostel is around 20 min walk from Piazza Duomo. Kitchen: I was really pissed because someone ate my food that was inside a plastic bag and on the fridge shelf that corresponded to my room. I know it is hard to control this kind of situation but maybe if there were boxes or more organisation it wouldnt happen.

Nothing that goes above and beyond, and the location is rather far from the metro. Still, it has all of the things that a hostel should have, and feels pretty safe as well. Nothing spectacular, but no complaints, either.

Clean and Safe place to stay. Big kitchen facilities. Close to tram stop. Polite staff.

Just your average hostel nothing good or bad to report. Hostel was kept very clean. We would stay here again.

For metro, u need to take a tram for a few stops. If u hv the day pass ticket. its actually included. Walking is possible , it takes about 10 min. The hostel is pretty clean n tidy. Have to be careful about the check-in time. strict after 2:30. from 11am till 2pm, u arent allowed to stay coz of the cleaning policy. Most of the reviews showed what u ve to notice. In general, i had a gd stay here. Receptionists were helpful wifi works in the room. weak signal when u r out from it.

I arrived at night, and was easy to find, just found the Milan Trams a bit confusing. And directions show the hostel on your right, but in the street coming from the tram it's on your left. The lady at the reception was lovely! So helpful when I kept asking questions! I was put in the wrong room to begin with, but a simple mistake and easy to fix. Internet was great, good size lockers. Bunks were a bit low, as I am really tall. But I was glad to have stayed here for the first time by myself!

It's a nice hostel. Luggage store is lagre. The kitchen has adequate equipment. The environment is quiet and comfortable. Wifi is not fast, but it's okay.

1 2 Next » last »