Ostello Burigozzo 11 Reviews

Via Burigozzo 11, Milan, Italy

No locks on the room doors. Nice big lockers are available so you can lock all your stuff in them. I stayed in a bottom buck and the top buck was so low I couldn't even sit in my bed. Kitchen is quite nice. Lock out period, but you can still use the common areas during that time.

Beautiful rooms. I would even go as far to say they have the best rooms out of the hostels I've stayed so far. Clean sheets, blankets everyday. Very very late check in times, I would like to applaud the staff for this. Hostel has good wi-fi, excellent kitchen ( well- equipped, lots of seats, TV, fridge etc ), and nice air con. Also, it's close to a market so you can enjoy right when you step out in the morning. Once again, very admirable staff.

Pros: huge kitchen, decent solid bunk beds, giant lockers, can walk to the duomo Con's: no locks for each room so anybody can come in, no atmosphere really

1 2 Next » last »