Ostello Burigozzo 11 Reviews

Via Burigozzo 11, Milan, Italy

Overall, average to below average hostel. There wasn't any locks to individual rooms and only a code to get into the building. I also had another girl's hair all over my blanket, proving they never washed it before giving it to me. It was also difficult to meet people with the atmosphere in the building. I stayed here on 2 different times and both there was no atmosphere to meet people or do things. I would only recommend if you are simply stay for 1 night.

Great place . Awesome concept. Good location. Helpful staff

• 7th Mar 2015

We had an wonderful overnight stay here in a twin private ensuite and cannot recommend it more highly. Wonderful staff, beautiful location and even our own private balcony! So close to the city centre that you can just wander up one broad street to get there. So clean you can smell the fresh linen when you walk in. An oasis of calm in a city of activity. Va benne!

Would be great if there was a secure area to charge electronics (eg. laptop/phone).

I've stayed in the 12 bed male shared dorm for one day and I don't recommend. To begin with, whoever is in the hostel has access to the room at all times since the door is always unlocked and they don't give you a key or anything like that. I was also expecting a higher quality on the room for the price that I paid and so the value for money at least for this room in my opinion is very bad.

Great staff working at the hostel. They helped me buy a train ticket the next day and allowed me use of the facilities even though I wasn't going to stay the next night. However, all the rooms don't lock and you don't get a personal key to the room which I found very weird. I would come back to this hostel, good place just to crash for the night.

We stayed ar two private rooms, it was very nice! They had a free parking place for the car, and everyone was very nice. The location is perfect: you are just several minutes from Navigli area wich is the place where all the bars and restaurants are situated. And to the city center you can walk with 15-20 minutes.

1 2 Next » last »