Ostello Burigozzo 11 Reviews

Via Burigozzo 11, Milan, Italy

The beds were dirty and very itchy. The room next to ours was very noisy.

Dear Guest, thanks for choosen Ostello Burigozzo 11. We're really surprise to read your comment because the cleaning is one of the most important thing of our service. This matter is really important for us and considering also this message we'll work to organize better the service in order to avoid this problem in the future. We hope to host you again here for your next trip to Milan. Regards, The Management

It was a good place to stay - it's more of a hotel though so if you're looking for a place to meet others etc I don't really think this is the place for you. Location is good, staff is friendly... was a good stay all in all :)

Good location, clean, affordable and spacious rooms. Does the job.

Lovely hostel in a good location. Clean, safe and really nothing to complain about! Would definitely stay there again.

Great place!! The receptionist was very friendly and helpful! Would definitely recommend!!

• 19th Mar 2015

Overall, average to below average hostel. There wasn't any locks to individual rooms and only a code to get into the building. I also had another girl's hair all over my blanket, proving they never washed it before giving it to me. It was also difficult to meet people with the atmosphere in the building. I stayed here on 2 different times and both there was no atmosphere to meet people or do things. I would only recommend if you are simply stay for 1 night.

Great place . Awesome concept. Good location. Helpful staff

• 7th Mar 2015

We had an wonderful overnight stay here in a twin private ensuite and cannot recommend it more highly. Wonderful staff, beautiful location and even our own private balcony! So close to the city centre that you can just wander up one broad street to get there. So clean you can smell the fresh linen when you walk in. An oasis of calm in a city of activity. Va benne!

1 2 Next » last »