Ostello Burigozzo 11 Reviews

Via Burigozzo 11, Milan, Italy

Surprisingly good location. Nice staff, ESPECIALLY the lady in glasses working at reception, she is the sweetest and most helpful! Thank you!

Only stayed one night

Staff was really nice

• 14th May 2014

Great place to stay. Staff is excellent and always willing to help you. Really close to the Duomo (10 min walk or 5 min by tram 15) and with great conection to Milano's main atractions. The atmosphere is quiet so I would recommend it specially if you travel for study or bussiness. I booked I room for myself and I was pleased with the service, very clean, full kitchen available. On the down sides wifi was slow and reception closes at 12.30 am. But overall I would reallly recommend this hostel.

• 11th May 2014
  • Uruguay

All in all there are not many things to complain at this hostel. For Milano it's quite cheap and the location is very central and really close to Bocconi University. I also really appreciated that there was still somebody at the reception, though I arrived at 11 pm instead of 6 pm.

• 4th May 2014

I was impressed with how clean the faculty was until I woke up with roaches in my bed.

• 23rd Apr 2014

Thanks for your review. Considering our cleaning service we inform you that we guarantee everyday the complete cleaning of the room and restroom to avoid also this kind of problems. About your comment we inform you that we've immediately verified the situation on that room and also with an extra cleaning everything was fine . We hope to host you again for your next trip in Milan. Regards, The Management

The location is really good. It's right between the Duomo and the canal area (which is perfect to aperativo and going out). The staff aren't super helpful. If you ask them a question about bars or restaurants, they can give you area suggestions, but not specifically where to go for the cheapest drinks or best aperativo. And they didn't come off as very hospitable--at least to me. In terms of value, it's perfect. Cheap for what you get. Each floor could use a few more showers. Recommended

There is seculity problem, I think. In day time, main and room door is open. We have only locker to keep laggage. Other things are average. Kitchen was nice.

I've stayed in a lot of hostels and this one was disappointing, They should include breakfast for what there charging. Locking the rooms until 2pm is totally unnecessary and frustrating.

Hello, thanks about your review. Consider that our service doesn’t include meals but we give the possibility to use a common kitchen to cook and there are the things necessary to do it also for a big number of guests. As alternative there are the vending machines at every floor. About the closing time of the room consider that this choice allow the housekeeper to increase the level of cleaning in every room and common space and give to the guest a better service. Regards, The Management.

1 2 Next » last »