Ostello Burigozzo 11 Reviews

Via Burigozzo 11, Milan, Italy

The place was ok. Excellent directions to get there from the airport/central train station. The staff were ok. The wifi is the worst I have used so far while backpacking around Europe for the last few months.

Decent hostel, plenty of showers, nice staff, plenty of outlets, needs better wifi, wish locks were rentable.

Doors of rooms aren't locked so who ever who knows door code or lives in other room could come in. It was very clean place and beds were comfortable but street is very noisy and for me it was hard to sleep. Common rooms could be better, it was so small I didnt want spend time there. Wifi worked very good in room. There is big fan in room and air conditioning. I would come again to this hostel.

Wifi not good, only in you're room.

An awesome stay the staff make sure you are well looked after and I was allowed to leave luggage until 4pm on check out day

Good administration and well maintained. Very hepful staff at the reception counter.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • India

Its a clean and organise place, but the wifi doesn't work and the staff is not so helpful.

A clean, spacious hostel. Plenty of common rooms and pretty high security. About a 20 minute walk from the Duomo and close to the nightlife area. This is a great place to stay in Milan!

Very friendly staff. I could leave my luggage although I arrived early

1 2 Next » last »