Ostello del Chianti Reviews

via Roma 137, Chianti Tavarnelle, Florence, Italy

The staff is the best! The most amazing, kind and lovely staff I've ever met. Congratulations!

We chose this hostel because of its convenient price and position in a little town between Siena and Florence. We were traveling by car, but red there is some kind of ride service at the reception. The place and facilities are ok, the staff very nice, friendly and helpful, and can offer various maps and advices. You can also have breakfast for 2 euros and eat as much as you wish. The town offers various nice restaurants, we recommend Pizzeria la Fornace, best pizza ever and delicious desserts!

Very nice place. Welcoming och good service at reception. Breakfast was not so good. Cheap, but not so tasty...Nice nature for walking around i the wally. Good place for children.

Much further out of town than we expected. Not too much to see. Very lucky we had a car to explore Tuscany and the Chianti region. Not much atmosphere here. Beautiful surroundings though and nice to be out of the hustle and bustle of the city. Extremely helpful staff at pointing out where to explore.

Property needs more outlets in each room. There was only one outlet in a room of six girls and then only so many out in the lobby for the entire building to use. That was my only problem.

• 29th Mar 2015

This is a super comfortable stay ever, great staff, it really makes me feel like home, that's why I extended for two more days there. I think the most important for a hostel to stay is the service from the people. I hope I could come back again!;)

I had an amazing experience at this hostel! Sylvia is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and instantly makes you feel welcomed. I was so late for my check in time but she simply said ´´you´re right on time!´´ Very clean and tidy. However, i stayed with only one other person in my room because it was the last day of the season. There is free wine tasting and a cute town all very accessible by foot. Very good place if you want quiet! I would definitely reccomend this hostel.

• 1st Nov 2014